Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back to the full dollar titb I am not playing at all to be honest going to have a year off

thats true gbanger your back,shame to hear you wont be going around again.but fair enough your body must hurt after playing at the old age of what,about 21..........please,.........scared of imps already,
huss talk about waaaaaing its all we heard from digman about old grand final descisions and possible umps for this granny for a week......sooked until you got a flag,now you think you can just stop sooking............
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB AND SOOKS.

Titb u r a fukn dill u must of stole ya mates wallets on the weekend to pay your accont so u can talk more shit , gbanger you are 80 cents short of a buck because titb fukn stole the rest hahaha theif

thats true gbanger your back,shame to hear you wont be going around again.but fair enough your body must hurt after playing at the old age of what,about 21..........please,.........scared of imps already,
huss talk about waaaaaing its all we heard from digman about old grand final descisions and possible umps for this granny for a week......sooked until you got a flag,now you think you can just stop sooking............
THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB AND SOOKS.

titb CHEW ME and my PREMIERSHIP MEDALLION
PS- you looking for some golf clubs to buy????????:eek:

interesting to see next season when the top division has a side with no turf ground. Great stuff Willy Comp. Becoming more and more like the churches every season, especially with a couple of sides joining the vtca next season.

interesting to see next season when the top division has a side with no turf ground. Great stuff Willy Comp. Becoming more and more like the churches every season, especially with a couple of sides joining the vtca next season.

Move on you parasite.............No side will be coming up to the top level without a turf wicket, you have no idea what your talking about you NUFFO...........go back to Church SHITMAN..............:eek:

Who are the couple of sides that are joining the VTCA? Let us in on the secret StAndrewsman, name them.

Has anyone noticed that titb only gets on at night time. Fair to say he still lives at home with his mum, who only let's him on for an hour a night. What a loser

this from a bloke from wyndhamvale.
after a visit to wyndhamvale this season i was sure it was a suburb of sudan.would love to have my club located in there.:rolleyes:

Has anyone noticed that titb only gets on at night time. Fair to say he still lives at home with his mum, who only let's him on for an hour a night. What a loser

with lots of lights on.........

hey boys......tits is an ass sniffer following good ol weapo on bigfooty......all the good 1's do.....

keep up your good work chump!!!!

I heard Shitb sent someone a private message askin for the boys to lay off with some of the remarks... If u can't take it, don't give it out!!! Or if you wanna have a dig at someone don't hide behind ur keyboard n say who you are.
I had a crack back at weapons when I joined last year.. Didn't hide behind the keyboard and talk shit for 6 months ..man up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back