Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

just cricket;382954 said:
that year of cheating was that the same year as when wayne carey was cheating:confused:

What year of cheating????

If ya gonna bag someone,makes sure it makes sense fool.............:eek: Get off the cones????????????????????????:eek:

aturfplaya;382930 said:
west could not buy half a cricketer let alone a flag. even wen they got killer a few years ago they won a flag and he leaves straight away. west will not hold onto their players next season.

Split pea might've had something to do with it????

hussler;383090 said:
What year of cheating????

If ya gonna bag someone,makes sure it makes sense fool.............:eek: Get off the cones????????????????????????:eek:

ASK STEVEO big boy:D

GF Predictions:
A Turf: GU v Lav - GU to Win
B Sec 2: GU v HC - Hoppers Club to Win
B Turf 1: DP v WV - Deer Park to Win
C Comp: Pt Cook v WV - Point Cook by a mile...

Spozz,your the best umpire in the world..............:)

Interesting selection at ND this week.
Charlie captaining the 2nds?
Leading runs and wicket taker for them, something must have happened? Anyone??

DIG IN;383848 said:
Interesting selection at ND this week.
Charlie captaining the 2nds?
Leading runs and wicket taker for them, something must have happened? Anyone??

A shotgun, a shit load of dead rabbits, one ute, an unfortunate corner and a sorry ankle.

... oops, I mean, obviously stacking the two's when the one's are still a chance to make it. Priorities, you know.

MV!;383866 said:
A shotgun, a shit load of dead rabbits, one ute, an unfortunate corner and a sorry ankle.

... oops, I mean, obviously stacking the two's when the one's are still a chance to make it. Priorities, you know.

I assume the sorry ankle is your ankle? And what were you doing in the 2's if you were stacking it? :p

A.B De Villiers;383924 said:
I assume the sorry ankle is your ankle? And what were you doing in the 2's if you were stacking it? :p

what about you declaration last game before christmas???.......mmmmmmmm

weapons05/06;383926 said:
what about you declaration last game before christmas???.......mmmmmmmm

trying to win a game of cricket. Not afraid to lose if I can get a bigger win.

A.B De Villiers;383927 said:

trying.........???

fair enough i was speaking to your umpire and he said you made some silly decisions with your bowlers(spinners)........oh well dont we all.......;)

unyuns;383056 said:
Drug mule - sampling is a no no

Grand united to just beat Point Cook hey...........Well i had better not get any tips from you as they look like getting polaxed..

Definatley an interesting decision alright.....:confused:

Not sure you had any chance really???Just turned a loss into a bigger loss really.......:eek:

hussler;383959 said:
Definatley an interesting decision alright.....:confused:

Not sure you had any chance really???Just turned a loss into a bigger loss really.......:eek:

I'm sure if you were there you could make that judgement. After both sides are rolled for 60 and 70 in the 1st innings, you'd back yourself again to get 10 wickets. Please tell me the gain in batting all day and getting 180 and yet still not getting any points, as opposed making a game of it and perhaps getting 6 for the outright? I don't regret it one bit.

And a side note to you weapons - we all live and learn by our mistakes.

A.B De Villiers;383964 said:
I'm sure if you were there you could make that judgement. After both sides are rolled for 60 and 70 in the 1st innings, you'd back yourself again to get 10 wickets. Please tell me the gain in batting all day and getting 180 and yet still not getting any points, as opposed making a game of it and perhaps getting 6 for the outright? I don't regret it one bit.

And a side note to you weapons - we all live and learn by our mistakes.
i was speaking to your umpire for the day and he was bemused that you did what you did........anyway its good you took the game on.....

hence the reason why i said something........

your last part of your post how true.....hey hussler:eek:

trying to get a bigger win? wouldn't you be better off trying to get A win? maybe some time in the middle for some of the blokes might have been handy? confidence is a great thing in cricket, and if your players don't have any by losing game after game, then maybe just trying not to lose outright may have been better off in the long run.

Just my opinion though

dolz;383971 said:
trying to get a bigger win? wouldn't you be better off trying to get A win? maybe some time in the middle for some of the blokes might have been handy? confidence is a great thing in cricket, and if your players don't have any by losing game after game, then maybe just trying not to lose outright may have been better off in the long run.

Just my opinion though

Good advice Dolz,took the words out of my mouth........:)

dolz;383971 said:
trying to get a bigger win? wouldn't you be better off trying to get A win?

Just my opinion though

*facepalm* You're aware that the game was already lost when Williamstown declared right?

The declaration was the correct decision as the first week saw 19 wickets, Wyndhamvale only had 10 players (9 wickets) and are a bowling dominant team (lowest aggregate team runs in the competition) they just played better.

I'm sure if people like 'hussler' could see past his own agenda (that being the fact that Wyndhamvale winning outright makes it harder for Newport to get into the finals) he would realise that it wasnt a bad decision, especially given Williamstown's situation on the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back