Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

The wdca are soft Mcveigh , Hartshorn and keenan in doubt over ball tamparing but deer park still got no chance and weapons you still got to much time on your hands do your job

wdca is a joke after what happened to the A turf how can they look at suspending B matt players ****in weak hartshorne,mcveigh and keenan in doubt for abuseing oppisition or tamepering what a joke this league is....

yehyehyeh;391481 said:
yes everyone knows who you are your the cheating square leg umpire im pretty sure maybe if you weren't thinking when tea was you would have seen it .... so you didn't answer me before you going to watch B matts or you going to be the 12th man and walk water for laverton we could do with your talent

wasnt out imo games over stop carrying on like a child........

me and the rest of my club will be supporting our other team in the granny which is the b-mats and yes we are playing lavo........

i had a quick look at the scores some1 tell me did lavo a-turf get beat........:rolleyes:

weapons05/06;391491 said:
(would) (if) (were)..........hahahahaha your not;)

good night children

hahaha you cheated and your still not in the GF... good for nothing not worth the money do some work.Then use have no respect for laverton rooms and then threaten the curator.... usless mate

After reading all these threads that people involved with Laverton are posting, I feel sick.

All I can say to you Laverton boys is, you can bicker and cry all you want, but the outcome isn't going to change. All yous are doing is making complete fools out of yourselves.

West Newport have done everything within the rules and deserve to face GU in the grandfinal this weekend.

Harden up Laverton and enjoy watching the GF from the sidelines.

Well, this has become old really quick. The last few pages have descended into abusive mud-slinging and might I remind you all that's it's against forum rules for abuse to be thrown around the boards.

I've already banned one poster for creating two fake accounts and acting like a spoilt brat. Next person who wants to carry on about the game being washed out will earn a week's holiday. Trying to create accounts to get around bans will only see the penalty doubled for each account made.

Now, let's get back to the cricket chat. This is not a place where people can abuse others and bring the forum into disrepute. Just remember, you are representing your club and your association by posting on here so others can see how you act. The last few pages have been very poor and don't give off a good impression of the Laverton Cricket Club nor the WDCA.

Now, let's get back to the cricket chat thanks. Any further attempts to turn the thread into a free-for-all may see the thread locked.

mudguts;391488 said:
we would have one the grandfinal if we were there

good night children

Im gald yehyehyeh is finally banned 19 of the worst posts Ive ever read..............;)

Most hated club in the club talk shit at least were not cheating dogs

Wicket Maiden;391522 said:
After reading all these threads that people involved with Laverton are posting, I feel sick.

All I can say to you Laverton boys is, you can bicker and cry all you want, but the outcome isn't going to change. All yous are doing is making complete fools out of yourselves.

West Newport have done everything within the rules and deserve to face GU in the grandfinal this weekend.

good post:D

YOU couldnt walk water weapons youd be chaffing between you callfs

so less than a week till the aturf GF well done GU and West Newport. it will be a good game and a close 1 any predictions? GU have not won a game in there last 4 matches will they step up and win or will west continue there winning ways? GU have the expirence in grand finals, west do not. west must be full of confidence beating GU, Lavo twice, and hoppers in there last 4 games. all this makes 4 a good game. i think west might be to strong for GU.

The wdca are soft Mcveigh , Hartshorn and keenan in doubt over ball tamparing but deer park still got no chance and weapons you still got to much time on your hands do your job

thedog;391425 said:
Your covers had holes long before Lavo.

How can you guys be happy being all out for 79 and Lavo being able to make the runs is 11.5 over’s that says something Lavo are 100 times better.

Also in the end West are not Welcome at Laverton for their behavior attacking our scorer what a shame.

West are nothing but rubbish

Hahaha the bloke that had a run in with the scorer, was actually from Newport Digman

wdca is a joke after what happened to the A turf how can they look at suspending B matt players ****in weak hartshorne,mcveigh and keenan in doubt for abuseing oppisition or tamepering what a joke this league is....

Commentator;391592 said:
Hahaha the bloke that had a run in with the scorer, was actually from Newport Digman

don't worry lavo ur still learning brother :D lavo know wat happened was in the rules so thats that. :D

weapons05/06;391491 said:

good night children

hahaha you cheated and your still not in the GF... good for nothing not worth the money do some work.Then use have no respect for laverton rooms and then threaten the curator.... usless mate

aturfplaya;391580 said:
so less than a week till the aturf GF well done GU and West Newport. it will be a good game and a close 1 any predictions? GU have not won a game in there last 4 matches will they step up and win or will west continue there winning ways? GU have the expirence in grand finals, west do not. west must be full of confidence beating GU, Lavo twice, and hoppers in there last 4 games. all this makes 4 a good game. i think west might be to strong for GU.

Two very good sides hard to pick i think who ever plays better on the day !!!
BUT I KNOW ONE THING IT WONT BE LAVERTON HAHAHAHA:D

just cricket;391598 said:
Two very good sides hard to pick i think who ever plays better on the day !!!
BUT I KNOW ONE THING IT WONT BE LAVERTON HAHAHAHA:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D biggest bunch of sooks i have ever seen

Well, this has become old really quick. The last few pages have descended into abusive mud-slinging and might I remind you all that's it's against forum rules for abuse to be thrown around the boards.

I've already banned one poster for creating two fake accounts and acting like a spoilt brat. Next person who wants to carry on about the game being washed out will earn a week's holiday. Trying to create accounts to get around bans will only see the penalty doubled for each account made.

Now, let's get back to the cricket chat. This is not a place where people can abuse others and bring the forum into disrepute. Just remember, you are representing your club and your association by posting on here so others can see how you act. The last few pages have been very poor and don't give off a good impression of the Laverton Cricket Club nor the WDCA.

Now, let's get back to the cricket chat thanks. Any further attempts to turn the thread into a free-for-all may see the thread locked.

aturfplaya;391580 said:
Just for your info West did not beat Lavo they tied with lavo it was no draw it was a tie.

How can you call it a win it was no win.

Also losing all your wickets for 79 and lavo being able to make 79 in 11 over’s that’s a great effort.

also i have been looking into the rules and it seems West have breached about 5 so far i wonder what the Comp will do??

Im gald yehyehyeh is finally banned 19 of the worst posts Ive ever read..............;)

gbanger;391600 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D biggest bunch of sooks i have ever seen

Lavo sooks what about west sooking about playing what was wrong were they scarred to play the might Lavo.

In the end they were and the score line speaks for it self.

Lavo have every right to sook they were robbed by slow overs.

Wicket Maiden;391522 said:

good post:D

is west ground the only ground in Hobson bay were saw dust is not allowed??

thats the kind of crap West were trying to say.

They were scarred of Lavo just like GU is scarred of us i know who GU would like to play in the GF and its West

thedog;391605 said:
Just for your info West did not beat Lavo they tied with lavo it was no draw it was a tie.

How can you call it a win it was no win.

Also losing all your wickets for 79 and lavo being able to make 79 in 11 over’s that’s a great effort.

also i have been looking into the rules and it seems West have breached about 5 so far i wonder what the Comp will do??

losing all YOUR wickets for 79?? the way u say that is like i am from west but i am not, just for ur info i am from digman so get it right. i just hate lavo. i dont hear wyndamvale going on about the washout. besides west vs GU will be a better game than GU vs Lavo. goodluck to both west and GU. both teams earnt the right to be in the grandfinal

aturfplaya;391612 said:
losing all YOUR wickets for 79?? the way u say that is like i am from west but i am not, just for ur info i am from digman so get it right. i just hate lavo. i dont hear wyndamvale going on about the washout. besides west vs GU will be a better game than GU vs Lavo. goodluck to both west and GU. both teams earnt the right to be in the grandfinal

Why do you hate lavo what have they done wrong in the comp?

Lavo are one of the best clubs in the comp with the exception got a few people and you could count me in that even though i am not a member i am just a supporter.

Lavo have one of the best grounds
One of the best Rooms

What was wrong down at lavo last year for your GF??

I think hate is a tough word i dont hate any other club i doslike other clubs but i dont hate anyone.

thedog;391618 said:
Why do you hate lavo what have they done wrong in the comp?

Lavo are one of the best clubs in the comp with the exception got a few people and you could count me in that even though i am not a member i am just a supporter.

Lavo have one of the best grounds
One of the best Rooms

What was wrong down at lavo last year for your GF??

I think hate is a tough word i dont hate any other club i doslike other clubs but i dont hate anyone.

i never said u had a shit ground it is one of the best in the comp thats y GU and West are playing there, the players are the reason every1 hates lavo, the way crackers carried on on both saturday and sunday. the way james baker walked over to the 12th man and abused him wen matt sheill was getting shoes, logan non stop sledging, the umps have cards now and should have used them on lavo,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back