Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

thedog;391425 said:
Your covers had holes long before Lavo.

How can you guys be happy being all out for 79 and Lavo being able to make the runs is 11.5 over’s that says something Lavo are 100 times better.

Also in the end West are not Welcome at Laverton for their behavior attacking our scorer what a shame.

West are nothing but rubbish

Hahaha the bloke that had a run in with the scorer, was actually from Newport Digman

aturfplaya;391620 said:
i never said u had a shit ground it is one of the best in the comp thats y GU and West are playing there, the players are the reason every1 hates lavo, the way crackers carried on on both saturday and sunday. the way james baker walked over to the 12th man and abused him wen matt sheill was getting shoes, logan non stop sledging, the umps have cards now and should have used them on lavo,

Tell me if you guys were in the exact same position as Laveron you would do the same.

Most of the time Crackers , James and most of the lavo boys are very good as for Logan he has always had a big mouth and nothing will change him.

If that’s why you hate lavo thats pretty poor and peoplmay hate you for the same reason what goes around comes around.

Commentator;391592 said:
Hahaha the bloke that had a run in with the scorer, was actually from Newport Digman

don't worry lavo ur still learning brother :D lavo know wat happened was in the rules so thats that. :D

thedog;391642 said:
Tell me if you guys were in the exact same position as Laveron you would do the same.

Most of the time Crackers , James and most of the lavo boys are very good as for Logan he has always had a big mouth and nothing will change him.

If that’s why you hate lavo thats pretty poor and peoplmay hate you for the same reason what goes around comes around.

No mate,if we were in the same possy as west we would do the same,its a no brainer to waste time like they did, it got themselves into a granny........it was a bit farcical at times but it did the trick....Im sure lavo & everyone for that matter wouldve done the same.......:D

aturfplaya;391580 said:
so less than a week till the aturf GF well done GU and West Newport. it will be a good game and a close 1 any predictions? GU have not won a game in there last 4 matches will they step up and win or will west continue there winning ways? GU have the expirence in grand finals, west do not. west must be full of confidence beating GU, Lavo twice, and hoppers in there last 4 games. all this makes 4 a good game. i think west might be to strong for GU.

Two very good sides hard to pick i think who ever plays better on the day !!!
BUT I KNOW ONE THING IT WONT BE LAVERTON HAHAHAHA:D

This thread is a fine advertisement for the comp.

Well done, keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

just cricket;391598 said:
Two very good sides hard to pick i think who ever plays better on the day !!!
BUT I KNOW ONE THING IT WONT BE LAVERTON HAHAHAHA:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D biggest bunch of sooks i have ever seen

hussler;391658 said:
No mate,if we were in the same possy as west we would do the same,its a no brainer to waste time like they did, it got themselves into a granny........it was a bit farcical at times but it did the trick....Im sure lavo & everyone for that matter wouldve done the same.......:D

wat club would not do the same?? only a team that did not want to play in a grandfinal

aturfplaya;391580 said:
so less than a week till the aturf GF well done GU and West Newport. it will be a good game and a close 1 any predictions? GU have not won a game in there last 4 matches will they step up and win or will west continue there winning ways? GU have the expirence in grand finals, west do not. west must be full of confidence beating GU, Lavo twice, and hoppers in there last 4 games. all this makes 4 a good game. i think west might be to strong for GU.
Just for your info West did not beat Lavo they tied with lavo it was no draw it was a tie.

How can you call it a win it was no win.

Also losing all your wickets for 79 and lavo being able to make 79 in 11 over’s that’s a great effort.

also i have been looking into the rules and it seems West have breached about 5 so far i wonder what the Comp will do??

gbanger;391664 said:
wat club would not do the same?? only a team that did not want to play in a grandfinal

What will happen this week at the a turf granny at Laverton ?

Wet wickets
vandals
No facilities

Will the game be decided on a toss of a coin ?

No appeal.........No game ?:cool:

gbanger;391600 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D biggest bunch of sooks i have ever seen

Lavo sooks what about west sooking about playing what was wrong were they scarred to play the might Lavo.

In the end they were and the score line speaks for it self.

Lavo have every right to sook they were robbed by slow overs.

Lavo will open there rooms

Lavo wont sink that low to wet wickets or any of that crap they are a fair and good club

is west ground the only ground in Hobson bay were saw dust is not allowed??

thats the kind of crap West were trying to say.

They were scarred of Lavo just like GU is scarred of us i know who GU would like to play in the GF and its West

After the trouble in the A Turf on Sunday - wouldn't it be best for both clubs and the WDCA if the game is played on a neutral ground and has neutral umpires. Nothing against Jonesy but if he had West and Lavo on Sunday imagine the uproar and accusations!!! Also Spozzie should NOT umpire GU B Turf may the BEST teams win

thedog;391605 said:
Just for your info West did not beat Lavo they tied with lavo it was no draw it was a tie.

How can you call it a win it was no win.

Also losing all your wickets for 79 and lavo being able to make 79 in 11 over’s that’s a great effort.

also i have been looking into the rules and it seems West have breached about 5 so far i wonder what the Comp will do??

losing all YOUR wickets for 79?? the way u say that is like i am from west but i am not, just for ur info i am from digman so get it right. i just hate lavo. i dont hear wyndamvale going on about the washout. besides west vs GU will be a better game than GU vs Lavo. goodluck to both west and GU. both teams earnt the right to be in the grandfinal

Lavo will have a good canteen like always and some of the cheapest beer in the comp.

Last year point cook was charging $4 for warm beers i can bet my life lavo wouldnt do that

I hope are open and i hope there the same as they have been all this season just like last years GF.

" I could be wrong so dont take my word as i have no idear what the club will do "

aturfplaya;391612 said:
losing all YOUR wickets for 79?? the way u say that is like i am from west but i am not, just for ur info i am from digman so get it right. i just hate lavo. i dont hear wyndamvale going on about the washout. besides west vs GU will be a better game than GU vs Lavo. goodluck to both west and GU. both teams earnt the right to be in the grandfinal

Why do you hate lavo what have they done wrong in the comp?

Lavo are one of the best clubs in the comp with the exception got a few people and you could count me in that even though i am not a member i am just a supporter.

Lavo have one of the best grounds
One of the best Rooms

What was wrong down at lavo last year for your GF??

I think hate is a tough word i dont hate any other club i doslike other clubs but i dont hate anyone.

thedog;391670 said:
Lavo will have a good canteen like always and some of the cheapest beer in the comp.

Last year point cook was charging $4 for warm beers i can bet my life lavo wouldnt do that

I hope are open and i hope there the same as they have been all this season just like last years GF.

" I could be wrong so dont take my word as i have no idear what the club will do "

have to agree with you there. Lavo has the best wicket,you can park almost anywhere around the whole ground,you can watch the game from inside the club rooms,the two big fellas behind the bar serve you straight away and not make you wait 10 minutes,and its the most convenient ground to get to as it is right in the middle of where most people live.The best team will always win at lavo,it wont be decided on the toss of a coin,and thats the way it should be

thedog;391618 said:

Lavo are one of the best clubs in the comp with the exception got a few people and you could count me in that even though i am not a member i am just a supporter.

One of the best Rooms

I think hate is a tough word i dont hate any other club i doslike other clubs but i dont hate anyone.

i never said u had a shit ground it is one of the best in the comp thats y GU and West are playing there, the players are the reason every1 hates lavo, the way crackers carried on on both saturday and sunday. the way james baker walked over to the 12th man and abused him wen matt sheill was getting shoes, logan non stop sledging, the umps have cards now and should have used them on lavo,

fab10;391669 said:
After the trouble in the A Turf on Sunday - wouldn't it be best for both clubs and the WDCA if the game is played on a neutral ground and has neutral umpires. Nothing against Jonesy but if he had West and Lavo on Sunday imagine the uproar and accusations!!! Also Spozzie should NOT umpire GU B Turf may the BEST teams win

i think you will find that if you asked the umpires they would also feel un-easy about umpiring a team they were affilliated with in any finals game.This is why the wdca appoints neutral umpires for finals,to not only protect the integrity of the comp,but also those that umpire in it.

aturfplaya;391620 said:

grubbee;391666 said:

Wet wickets
vandals
No facilities

obviously hasnt seen the last two grand finals , both great games without incident

thedog;391642 said:

Won't be a problem at Lavo. B Turf GF at west so it balances out.......... So is the B Matts between Lavo & DPA. that might be the place to be..

This thread is a fine advertisement for the comp.

Well done, keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

thedog;391618 said:

One of the best Rooms

no doubt 1 of the best grounds/wickets.......but we will see if there is any rain around for him to call the game off im sure he would let them play this week.......:rolleyes:

hussler;391658 said:

big game performer;391706 said:
i think you will find that if you asked the umpires they would also feel un-easy about umpiring a team they were affilliated with in any finals game.This is why the wdca appoints neutral umpires for finals,to not only protect the integrity of the comp,but also those that umpire in it.

lets see if peter banks get the job........isnt he the umpires boss........????

gbanger;391664 said:

Wet wickets
vandals
No facilities

Rambuster;391724 said:
Won't be a problem at Lavo. B Turf GF at west so it balances out.......... So is the B Matts between Lavo & DPA. that might be the place to be..

what the.......west newport.......????? b-mats..........?????

grouse........both teams.........:eek:

Lavo will open there rooms

Lavo wont sink that low to wet wickets or any of that crap they are a fair and good club

Matt Shields was the only loser from Sunday's game. Yes Lavo would have done the same (3 overs in 25 minutes) so would have Colts, GU, Digman and Wyndhamvale their Captains play WIN at all cost. Matt you talk about sportsmanship and fair play after Sunday you just become a win at all cost Captain. Gellibrand, Point Cook, Willy Imps and Hoppers would not have done what you did. I see it like this Matt, West and Lavo tied, GU won by not playing the best side in the Grand Final (Lavo) and Matt you were the loser you lacked integrity and sportsmanship that will never be forgotten.:eek:

I think you'll find West Newport finished 2nd on the ladder, therefore GU are playing the best team in the Grand Final starting this weekend

fab10;391860 said:
Matt Shields was the only loser from Sunday's game. Yes Lavo would have done the same (3 overs in 25 minutes) so would have Colts, GU, Digman and Wyndhamvale their Captains play WIN at all cost. Matt you talk about sportsmanship and fair play after Sunday you just become a win at all cost Captain. Gellibrand, Point Cook, Willy Imps and Hoppers would not have done what you did. I see it like this Matt, West and Lavo tied, GU won by not playing the best side in the Grand Final (Lavo) and Matt you were the loser you lacked integrity and sportsmanship that will never be forgotten.:eek:

Integreity and sportsmanship doesn't give you a GF, does it?
Lack integrity and sportsmanship all you want.
In the end, what is the outcome?
Matt Shiell is playing in the GF.

Harden up sunshine. ;)

thedog;391670 said:

have to agree with you there. Lavo has the best wicket,you can park almost anywhere around the whole ground,you can watch the game from inside the club rooms,the two big fellas behind the bar serve you straight away and not make you wait 10 minutes,and its the most convenient ground to get to as it is right in the middle of where most people live.The best team will always win at lavo,it wont be decided on the toss of a coin,and thats the way it should be

fab10;391860 said:

i would rather be playing than not.........

he got them through or should i say his team got through the rest is history.......

imo it comes down to the umpires.......

fab10;391669 said:

Wicket Maiden;391893 said:
Integreity and sportsmanship doesn't give you a GF, does it?
Lack integrity and sportsmanship all you want.
In the end, what is the outcome?
Matt Shiell is playing in the GF.

Harden up sunshine. ;)

yes he is playing in gf but seriously if you think that laverton were not the best side on the weekend you have problems those umpires are to blame with scores tied they should of allowed the last two balls to be bowled in the over then call it off :confused:can anyone tell us why that didnt happen ?????swannees any comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back