Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

thedog;392938 said:
Idiot ANA had morre yellow cards than lavo and lavo player had stones thrown at them from the crowd.

You are a dumbass go back to ST Andews and play with the babies

Your a goose, its one yellow card apiece, theres a difference for getting a yellow card for swearing to actually having pysical contact with a player. Lavo opening bowler should of got a automatic red card. And for lavo B turf captain what a disgrace.....

As for the stones, you got to be joking, the only thing that was thrown was chants of cheat on the boundry line!

The umpires need to take control of this game next week to avoid futher unsavary incidents...The association has been advised accordingly.

just cricket;393098 said:
why was the bar not open at west on sunday?
1.sold 12 cans of beer on saturday .
2 . Laverton sold there own beer at west.
3. westnewport bought all of there beer over the bar at laverton on saturday so why open the bar when you dogs sold your own.
4.yes we sold all the hot dogs and dim sims thanks to deer park and ana.

Laverton did not sell beer on Saturday or Sunday at west get your facts straight.
B turf finales never sell much beer that’s a part of life suck it up like lavo did years ago.

Also West did not buy much beer on Sunday at Lavo from my source but they will still be open to do the right thing unlike WEST. The bar staff at Lavo was nice to West from what i saw and heard they made them welcome like the good club they are.

Lavo told all their supporters to support west and buy from the and that’s what i wanted to do on Sunday and I was shocked they were closed that was a big shame on WEST part.

Lavo always supports other clubs like last year i brought warm beer from Point Cook for $4

If West are closed this weekend i will go mad and bring my own and get in trouble.

thedog;392938 said:
Idiot ANA had morre yellow cards than lavo and lavo player had stones thrown at them from the crowd.

You are a dumbass go back to ST Andews and play with the babies

yes did see the throwing of stones.......forgot about that till mentioned totaly unacceptable.......was from young supporters though no players involved..........im sorry solidindefence there were stones thrown.......i wouldnt lie about something like that.......

its going to be a cracker day 3/4 down at wst newport.......

another thing was dissapointing was that on the saturday the bar was open with some cracking hot dogs and dim sims with a couple of keiffy urbans but nothing on the sunday?????? lavo made some good coin for bringing the big jayden leskie and selling germain greers..........;)
i tell ya if he was to run at me after getting me out elbow would have been up and good night..... if i seen him comming........which from my view the ana batsmen didnt see him comming which is a tad soft......;).....also will add a young bloke from ana was doing something similar to the lavo players after their wicket falling.......

any comments on the a-turf west v g/u..........????

Another thing the mess the West supporters left around lavos oval was a disgrace lavo people including myself left West clean.

Another shame on West

Solidindefence;392943 said:
Your a goose, its one yellow card apiece, theres a difference for getting a yellow card for swearing to actually having pysical contact with a player. Lavo opening bowler should of got a automatic red card. And for lavo B turf captain what a disgrace.....

As for the stones, you got to be joking, the only thing that was thrown was chants of cheat on the boundry line!

The umpires need to take control of this game next week to avoid futher unsavary incidents...The association has been advised accordingly.

think you will find that 1 of the umps is a life member of lavo c.c.......correct me if im wrong........:confused:

thedog;393100 said:
Laverton did not sell beer on Saturday or Sunday at west get your facts straight.
B turf finales never sell much beer that’s a part of life suck it up like lavo did years ago.

Also West did not buy much beer on Sunday at Lavo from my source but they will still be open to do the right thing unlike WEST. The bar staff at Lavo was nice to West from what i saw and heard they made them welcome like the good club they are.

Lavo told all their supporters to support west and buy from the and that’s what i wanted to do on Sunday and I was shocked they were closed that was a big shame on WEST part.

Lavo always supports other clubs like last year i brought warm beer from Point Cook for $4

If West are closed this weekend i will go mad and bring my own and get in trouble.

dude just give it up would you, everyone knows that you don't like wn. but for fudge sake give it a break.

Well what a game we have on in the granny. Just when it seemed we were in more trouble than a centipede with gout,enter Davey. This pugnacious little right hander from the Maddern stable strolled to the crease at 3 for 30 and set about his task of stubborn resistance.That he is not out is testament to this little rear guardsmans tenacity and ballast. And what about his partner down the other end? the effervescent and charismatic jeremy preston. Great stuff from both boys,and hopefully they continue on again this weekend. Go davey go i havent seen that much guts on a cricket field since dolz and belly swapped shirts at the end of a game some time ago

thedog;393101 said:
Another thing the mess the West supporters left around lavos oval was a disgrace lavo people including myself left West clean.

Another shame on West

You really must hate west newport.

big game performer;392997 said:
Well what a game we have on in the granny. Just when it seemed we were in more trouble than a centipede with gout,enter Davey. This pugnacious little right hander from the Maddern stable strolled to the crease at 3 for 30 and set about his task of stubborn resistance.That he is not out is testament to this little rear guardsmans tenacity and ballast. And what about his partner down the other end? the effervescent and charismatic jeremy preston. Great stuff from both boys,and hopefully they continue on again this weekend. Go davey go i havent seen that much guts on a cricket field since dolz and belly swapped shirts at the end of a game some time ago

bahahaha

dave maddern.....hmmmmmm but never the less partnerships win granny's......go g/u:cool:

Looking forward, does anyone think the proposed merger with the churches will get voted in and will be in place before the start of next season?

If voted in, how should the new competition restructure its grades. Should teams that come in be allowed to play in the turf section if they dont have a turf wicket?

Im guessing we could have 4 grades of turf with 12 teams in each grade. Scrap B2 and call it C turf and create D turf/Composite.

A Turf

GU
WN
Lavo
Wyn
Willi Colts
Willi Imps
Gellibrand
Hoppers Club
Digman
Point Cook
ANA
Deer Park

B Turf

Digman
Lavo
Willi Imps
GU
Point Cook
Hoppers Club
Wyn
Old Westbourne
Melton Centrals
Melton South
Willi Congs
Burnside

C Turf

Gellibrand
ANA
Deer Park
Willi Colts
West Newport
Point Cook
Glenorden
Altona North
Wyn
Melton South
Altona Sports
St Johns

D Turf/composite

Willi Congs
Gellibrand
Digman
Lavo
Werribee Centrals
Willi Colts
Hoppers Club
Willi CYMS
Melton South
Melton Centrals
Caroline Springs
Burnside

Would be great to play some new teams even if alot of them are melton Based clubs. I guess the major sticking point would be playing on hard wickets in B turf grade. It has been done in the past, so cant see a problem, however A Turf should definally only be played on turf.

Also you could have 4 matting grades with 2 one day grades also.

Good luck to those playing 2nd week of finals this weekend.

West Newport should never host finales again no bar no canteen what a joke at least lavo had there's open 1 person running it all day but still they were open.

Also I remember a few years back when Lavo had B turf finales at their ground they had shit bar sales that goes with the b turf finales A turf is where you make sales.

West have no respect for the game and the spirit of the game.

Solidindefence;393142 said:
Looking forward, does anyone think the proposed merger with the churches will get voted in and will be in place before the start of next season?

If voted in, how should the new competition restructure its grades. Should teams that come in be allowed to play in the turf section if they dont have a turf wicket?

Im guessing we could have 4 grades of turf with 12 teams in each grade. Scrap B2 and call it C turf and create D turf/Composite.

A Turf

GU
WN
Lavo
Wyn
Willi Colts
Willi Imps
Gellibrand
Hoppers Club
Digman
Point Cook
ANA
Deer Park

B Turf

Digman
Lavo
Willi Imps
GU
Point Cook
Hoppers Club
Wyn
Old Westbourne
Melton Centrals
Melton South
Willi Congs
Burnside

C Turf

Gellibrand
ANA
Deer Park
Willi Colts
West Newport
Point Cook
Glenorden
Altona North
Wyn
Melton South
Altona Sports
St Johns

D Turf/composite

Willi Congs
Gellibrand
Digman
Lavo
Werribee Centrals
Willi Colts
Hoppers Club
Willi CYMS
Melton South
Melton Centrals
Caroline Springs
Burnside

Would be great to play some new teams even if alot of them are melton Based clubs. I guess the major sticking point would be playing on hard wickets in B turf grade. It has been done in the past, so cant see a problem, however A Turf should definally only be played on turf.

Sorry mate,I know you have gone to alot of work on this but I think A & B-Turf should consist of the same teams(8 or 10 maybe) so we can play the same team in the 1sts & 2nds on the same day at home & away.........;)

These grades we could call for example A1 & A2(same structure as VTCA)should be kept on TURF ONLY & maybe 1 more grade aswell for the not so strong sides who have a turf wicket, then we could have relagation system.........Any other ideas people????

thedog;393003 said:
West Newport should never host finales again no bar no canteen what a joke at least lavo had there's open 1 person running it all day but still they were open.

Also I remember a few years back when Lavo had B turf finales at their ground they had shit bar sales that goes with the b turf finales A turf is where you make sales.

West have no respect for the game and the spirit of the game.

its probably good that it wernt open with all the crap that was going on......

comp meeting tmozz night....not much notice....:eek:

hussler;393148 said:
Sorry mate,I know you have gone to alot of work on this but I think A & B-Turf should consist of the same teams(8 or 10 maybe) so we can play the same team in the 1sts & 2nds on the same day at home & away.........;)

These grades we could call for example A1 & A2(same structure as VTCA)should be kept on TURF ONLY & maybe 1 more grade aswell for the not so strong sides who have a turf wicket, then we could have relagation system.........Any other ideas people????

Agree it has its meritts, though we dont need to copy the VTCA, especially with Bonus point system. I hope the merger does go ahead, going forward we need more teams to survive, only takes a couple of bad years and you end up like the FCA/SCA down the gurgler.

If the merger doesnt take place, can anyone confirm the clubs who have enquired about the WDCA next season? I gather its only Melton Centrals & Melton South who have shown interest?

weapons05/06;392958 said:
yes did see the throwing of stones.......forgot about that till mentioned totaly unacceptable.......was from young supporters though no players involved..........im sorry solidindefence there were stones thrown.......i wouldnt lie about something like that.......

its going to be a cracker day 3/4 down at wst newport.......

another thing was dissapointing was that on the saturday the bar was open with some cracking hot dogs and dim sims with a couple of keiffy urbans but nothing on the sunday?????? lavo made some good coin for bringing the big jayden leskie and selling germain greers..........;)
i tell ya if he was to run at me after getting me out elbow would have been up and good night..... if i seen him comming........which from my view the ana batsmen didnt see him comming which is a tad soft......;).....also will add a young bloke from ana was doing something similar to the lavo players after their wicket falling.......

any comments on the a-turf west v g/u..........????

Tell you what weapons its lucky the canteen wasnt open on sunday due to the fact that if there was any rain greenpeace would have turned up and poured buckets of water on you and tried to roll you back in the ocean, lay off the hot dogs and dim sims and think about those starving children in africa

[/B]
thedog;393100 said:

must have big drinkers at laverton 12 cans sold at west!!!!!
so how did your bar go on saturday at laverton???
i know it did very well thanks to west!!!!;)

twinkle toes;393034 said:
Tell you what weapons its lucky the canteen wasnt open on sunday due to the fact that if there was any rain greenpeace would have turned up and poured buckets of water on you and tried to roll you back in the ocean, lay off the hot dogs and dim sims and think about those starving children in africa

Classic :D

thedog;393101 said:

Another shame on West

good to see you picked up 12 cans lol:)

thedog;393044 said:

3. westnewport bought all of there beer over the bar at laverton on saturday so why open the bar when you dogs sold your own.

Solidindefence;393150 said:
Agree it has its meritts, though we dont need to copy the VTCA, especially with Bonus point system. I hope the merger does go ahead, going forward we need more teams to survive, only takes a couple of bad years and you end up like the FCA/SCA down the gurgler.

If the merger doesnt take place, can anyone confirm the clubs who have enquired about the WDCA next season? I gather its only Melton Centrals & Melton South who have shown interest?

I never said anything about bonus points...........its a crap system that we used for years & rightly got rid of it...........the grading would be similar to the VTCAs thats all.......:cool:

just cricket;393098 said:

just cricket;393153 said:
[/B]

i know it did very well thanks to west!!!!;)[/QUOTE]

Some things never change..............:p

Another shame on West

hussler;393148 said:

I think ur spot on 1sts & 2nds the same. A promotion and relegation system is a must for the lower Turf grades.
Good luck finding turf wickets though.

thedog;393100 said:

dude just give it up would you, everyone knows that you don't like wn. but for fudge sake give it a break.

BigCoq;393162 said:
I think ur spot on 1sts & 2nds the same. A promotion and relegation system is a must for the lower Turf grades.
Good luck finding turf wickets though.

Apart from Glenorden all other senior sides have turf already.......so we will be right, until a club who does not have turf wins promotion........:cool:

thedog;393101 said:

Another shame on West

You really must hate west newport.

Looking at your suggestion looks good to have same teams in A & B turf 1's and 2's what ever you call it. Relegation may be difficult if your 1's make finals or finish midyear and your 2's bottom or vice versa, what to do there? i don t know. It would be great if the merger goes ahead as its good playing new clubs and would build a stronger comp, also give the opportunity of good quality players to be able to represent comp in churches carnival as team is selected accross all grades and being xmas new year make availability tuff for some but is a good carnival to play in. As for churches name we dont have any affiliation with the church other than play in the churches comp so i cant see why people would be concerned its just the name carried on from a tradition. If it does go ahead there is a lot of work to match up both comps rules constitutions etc in a short time but i believe it can be done with full support.
I Can confirm we at Melton south have officially applied to enter WDCA for next season, awaiting a response and have heard Melton Centrals have as well, As for others not sure believe Burnside are going to go to NWCA as they dont want to play turf. We are working hard to endevour to get a turf wicket up and running hopefully in the near future but it comes down to water and council support but our committee is doing a great job to make those plans develop into fruitation. Cheers

A Turf

GU
WN
Lavo
Wyn
Willi Colts
Willi Imps
Gellibrand
Hoppers Club
Digman
Point Cook
ANA
Deer Park

B Turf

Digman
Lavo
Willi Imps
GU
Point Cook
Hoppers Club
Wyn
Old Westbourne
Melton Centrals
Melton South
Willi Congs
Burnside

C Turf

Gellibrand
ANA
Deer Park
Willi Colts
West Newport
Point Cook
Glenorden
Altona North
Wyn
Melton South
Altona Sports
St Johns

D Turf/composite

Willi Congs
Gellibrand
Digman
Lavo
Werribee Centrals
Willi Colts
Hoppers Club
Willi CYMS
Melton South
Melton Centrals
Caroline Springs
Burnside

Solidindefence;393142 said:

A Turf

GU
WN
Lavo
Wyn
Willi Colts
Willi Imps
Gellibrand
Hoppers Club
Digman
Point Cook
ANA
Deer Park

B Turf

Digman
Lavo
Willi Imps
GU
Point Cook
Hoppers Club
Wyn
Old Westbourne
Melton Centrals
Melton South
Willi Congs
Burnside

C Turf

Gellibrand
ANA
Deer Park
Willi Colts
West Newport
Point Cook
Glenorden
Altona North
Wyn
Melton South
Altona Sports
St Johns

D Turf/composite

Willi Congs
Gellibrand
Digman
Lavo
Werribee Centrals
Willi Colts
Hoppers Club
Willi CYMS
Melton South
Melton Centrals
Caroline Springs
Burnside

Clear The Pickets;393235 said:
Looking at your suggestion looks good to have same teams in A & B turf 1's and 2's what ever you call it. Relegation may be difficult if your 1's make finals or finish midyear and your 2's bottom or vice versa, what to do there? i don t know. It would be great if the merger goes ahead as its good playing new clubs and would build a stronger comp, also give the opportunity of good quality players to be able to represent comp in churches carnival as team is selected accross all grades and being xmas new year make availability tuff for some but is a good carnival to play in. As for churches name we dont have any affiliation with the church other than play in the churches comp so i cant see why people would be concerned its just the name carried on from a tradition. If it does go ahead there is a lot of work to match up both comps rules constitutions etc in a short time but i believe it can be done with full support.
I Can confirm we at Melton south have officially applied to enter WDCA for next season, awaiting a response and have heard Melton Centrals have as well, As for others not sure believe Burnside are going to go to NWCA as they dont want to play turf. We are working hard to endevour to get a turf wicket up and running hopefully in the near future but it comes down to water and council support but our committee is doing a great job to make those plans develop into fruitation. Cheers

Good that you guys are keen to join the comp with or without the merger, and good luck with your turf wicket also.
Think the comp should welcome any club with this attitude with open arms. But, i dont think the "churches carnival" would be high on too many peoples list of things to do from this comp, especially over the xmas break.;) Although some may say its a good carnival etc, if the churches comp are looking to merge and are planning on using this as some additional trade bait....good luck in their quest.

hussler;393148 said:

DIG IN;393274 said:
Good that you guys are keen to join the comp with or without the merger, and good luck with your turf wicket also.
Think the comp should welcome any club with this attitude with open arms. But, i dont think the "churches carnival" would be high on too many peoples list of things to do from this comp, especially over the xmas break.;) Although some may say its a good carnival etc, if the churches comp are looking to merge and are planning on using this as some additional trade bait....good luck in their quest.

Tell you what all of you people that keep going on about this merger obviously have not got a lot on during finals time.

[/B]
thedog;393100 said:

i know it did very well thanks to west!!!!;)

twinkle toes;393397 said:
Tell you what all of you people that keep going on about this merger obviously have not got a lot on during finals time.

Be fair Twinkles. Not everyone had the opportunity for a beachside holiday mid game. Well batted though. Where your couple of runs a couple of singles or two straight off the bat????

thedog;393101 said:

Another shame on West

good to see you picked up 12 cans lol:)

big game performer;392997 said:

A very much unappreciated Davey Maddern saves the day again!

I never said anything about bonus points...........its a crap system that we used for years & rightly got rid of it...........the grading would be similar to the VTCAs thats all.......:cool:

thegeneral1965;393984 said:
A very much unappreciated Davey Maddern saves the day again!

W.Newport Scoresheet not up on Big Cricket. Who made their runs?
How many did A Sran(Singh) make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back