Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

thedog;394729 said:
Lavo are the real winners from the weekend winning 2 flags what a great effort.

If Lavo 1st had of been the GF they would also be winners too.

Great Job Lavo you guys had a great year.

Coulda Woulda Shoulda, DIDNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rambuster;394913 said:
Keep patting yourself on the back BIG W, DPA B's last season finished off the year with 3 wins after xmas and only lost last game to premiers Lavo.........so were on the improve B4 you rolled back into town..................

not that at all champ.........the blokes have accepted my style of coaching to get themselves into finals with a chance of playing in a grand final.......i dunno about u but thats what i play for........;)

wimps view;394874 said:
Coulda Woulda Shoulda, DIDNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but 2 flags is better than most sides.

I would like to see lavo win 3 next year.

PS Nice Try Deer Park and ANA

weapons05/06;394952 said:
not that at all champ.........the blokes have accepted my style of coaching to get themselves into finals with a chance of playing in a grand final.......i dunno about u but thats what i play for........;)

Weapons can u tell me since ANA were runners up do they go up to A Turf now.;)

thedog;394888 said:

Have to give credit where credit is due.
2 flags well done.
The biggest disapointment would have to bee Deer Park.
Having there first playing everyone's twos and not making a granny is terrible. Weapons should get the arse.

hussler;393156 said:
just cricket;393153 said:
[/B]

must have big drinkers at laverton 12 cans sold at west!!!!!
so how did your bar go on saturday at laverton???
i know it did very well thanks to west!!!!;)[/QUOTE]

Some things never change..............:p

if west open the rooms instead of some small dark little door you have to walk through they might have sold some ...and congrats to laverton 2 grandfinals

ps; welcome back yehyehyeh after my ten day holiday

BigCoq;394996 said:

dont know........:confused:

imo they were there the year before and their gamestyle wouldnt suit a-turf.....hence their drop back.......wham bam thankyou mam.......

Commentator;394891 said:
Have to give credit where credit is due.
2 flags well done.
The biggest disapointment would have to bee Deer Park.
Having there first playing everyone's twos and not making a granny is terrible. Weapons should get the arse.

ahhhhhh.......signed up again.......

biggest dissapointment........i think not......no team at the club has made finals for the last 6 or 7 years and to get 2 in the boys did a great job and represented the club well.......looking to get bigger n stronger.......;)

Keep patting yourself on the back BIG W, DPA B's last season finished off the year with 3 wins after xmas and only lost last game to premiers Lavo.........so were on the improve B4 you rolled back into town..................

BigCoq;394996 said:

I can tell you Lavo won't get their 2nds into the A turf because we all know what happens when they have 2 sides in the same grade & it becomes time to play each other... :p

Rambuster;394913 said:

Sorry Rama,I have to disagree,DP were crap last season compared to this season.......did I just say that???........:eek::confused:

The Lions Den;395233 said:
I can tell you Lavo won't get their 2nds into the A turf because we all know what happens when they have 2 sides in the same grade & it becomes time to play each other... :p

now now.........

thedog;394888 said:

you do have six sides .. and a seventh (when it suits), even if for only half a game ..

hussler;394914 said:
Sorry Rama,I have to disagree,DP were crap last season compared to this season.......did I just say that???........:eek::confused:
:confused: they did finish 6th of 13 teams ,just behind ND... and huge improvement to their pitch this season must of helped......:)

we arnt going down that path.........2 turf teams next year........we have lots of kids and they will be given a real taste.........

Rambuster;394935 said:
:confused: they did finish 6th of 13 teams ,just behind ND... and huge improvement to their pitch this season must of helped......:)

and only missed a top 2 spot this year by a couple of points........we have ourselves to blame for that.......

pitch....well it helps on a road i win the toss and bat hey hussler.......:cool:

Congratulations West Newport on winning the 09/10 A Turf premiership. Enjoy it and make the most of it because you never know when you'll win another one

Rambuster;394913 said:

Congrats to West Newport on a great win..........cant remember the last time that club lost a senior Granny in footy or cricket,dont think its been in my lifetime....great record in grannys.........;)

weapons05/06;394952 said:

BigCoq;394996 said:

They have a pretty young list. I would think they will stay down another year and develop.

weapons - how do see d/p's year then? you talked a lot before the start of season about your prospects/aspirations.

dolz;395314 said:
Congratulations West Newport on winning the 09/10 A Turf premiership. Enjoy it and make the most of it because you never know when you'll win another one

A total surprise, just goes to show, cricket is a young mans game GUCC need to find some youth!

BigCoq;394996 said:

dont know........:confused:

imo they were there the year before and their gamestyle wouldnt suit a-turf.....hence their drop back.......wham bam thankyou mam.......

A.B De Villiers;395327 said:
They have a pretty young list. I would think they will stay down another year and develop.

weapons - how do see d/p's year then? you talked a lot before the start of season about your prospects/aspirations.

club goal was to make the finals(my team)........did that quite easy....to bow out like we did well you cant get much worse and its a bitter pill to swallow(ill suck it up)....played kids which had to happen to get them in and play on turf.......the 7 that represented the club 1 of them was 17.......the others 15 and under........3 of those who played in the b-matting grand final........so good experiance for them......4 bats in the top 20 in the comp for runs scored and bowlers 4 in the top 20 for wickets taken........stats dont lie we were the strongest team on those stats.......i knew the winner out of our semi with lavo would win the granny.......

i dont like to talk about just 1 team as i coach all snr teams which was 3.......in previous years players would get a game on reputation and stay in the team performing or not(lack of numbers has something to do with this).........i dont look at what you have done in previous years i look at the stats to the season to date and how they train/how they go about their training......they call me hawk eye as i see everything........and dont take to blokes who dont do what i ask.......and they know (now) they wont get away with taking short cuts........if i see something might be the smallest thing i dont like its bats and balls down.......down for 20(every1)...........from having 8 to 12 training week in week out the season before i started then to 25-30 plus the 17's we didnt have enough nets.......tough caper coaching but bloody loved the challenge by setting the right example for others to follow.........how by training hard playing hard........our theme for the year was COMMITMENT + ATTITUDE = SUCCESS........first 2 words we achieved........the third word well if we build on what we done this season and work that little bit extra harder no doubt its not far away........

hmmmmmm hard to guage a score out of ten.........id say 6 and 1/2 - 7 out of ten.........performance wise in the season propper........training would be 8-8 1/2 out of 10........

off the field commitee/functions didnt have many functions but made plenty with the 4 or 5 we have had..........8 - 9 out of 10.......

22 out of 30........those 8 points are the difference in winning finals and playing in the big dance.........

my team(1dayers) 3/10...extra's killed us....(2dayers) 10/10........beat all teams by 100 runs+

sorry for the paragraph boys but thats how i see it.........

hussler;395315 said:
Congrats to West Newport on a great win..........cant remember the last time that club lost a senior Granny in footy or cricket,dont think its been in my lifetime....great record in grannys.........;)

congrats to west and all the other teams who won gf's:(

BigCoq;394996 said:

The Lions Den;395233 said:

now now.........

weapons05/06;395367 said:
club goal was to make the finals(my team)........did that quite easy....to bow out like we did well you cant get much worse and its a bitter pill to swallow(ill suck it up)....played kids which had to happen to get them in and play on turf.......the 7 that represented the club 1 of them was 17.......the others 15 and under........3 of those who played in the b-matting grand final........so good experiance for them......4 bats in the top 20 in the comp for runs scored and bowlers 4 in the top 20 for wickets taken........stats dont lie we were the strongest team on those stats.......i knew the winner out of our semi with lavo would win the granny.......

i dont like to talk about just 1 team as i coach all snr teams which was 3.......in previous years players would get a game on reputation and stay in the team performing or not(lack of numbers has something to do with this).........i dont look at what you have done in previous years i look at the stats to the season to date and how they train/how they go about their training......they call me hawk eye as i see everything........and dont take to blokes who dont do what i ask.......and they know (now) they wont get away with taking short cuts........if i see something might be the smallest thing i dont like its bats and balls down.......down for 20(every1)...........from having 8 to 12 training week in week out the season before i started then to 25-30 plus the 17's we didnt have enough nets.......tough caper coaching but bloody loved the challenge by setting the right example for others to follow.........how by training hard playing hard........our theme for the year was COMMITMENT + ATTITUDE = SUCCESS........first 2 words we achieved........the third word well if we build on what we done this season and work that little bit extra harder no doubt its not far away........

hmmmmmm hard to guage a score out of ten.........id say 6 and 1/2 - 7 out of ten.........performance wise in the season propper........training would be 8-8 1/2 out of 10........

off the field commitee/functions didnt have many functions but made plenty with the 4 or 5 we have had..........8 - 9 out of 10.......

22 out of 30........those 8 points are the difference in winning finals and playing in the big dance.........

my team(1dayers) 3/10...extra's killed us....(2dayers) 10/10........beat all teams by 100 runs+

sorry for the paragraph boys but thats how i see it.........

Correction...............you DID NOT beat us at all this year,we flogged your arse with a half baked team in.................:eek:

we arnt going down that path.........2 turf teams next year........we have lots of kids and they will be given a real taste.........

thedog;395373 said:
Congrats to West Newport on buying a Flag

Ey dumb**** instead of driving 14 year olds around grow up u fat &@"$ wecall know your the scorer. No side likes lavo because your all germs so get ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back