Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Congrats to West Newport on a great win..........cant remember the last time that club lost a senior Granny in footy or cricket,dont think its been in my lifetime....great record in grannys.........;)

Oi when you stop crying you might win a game. As for weapons no1 cares that your ones struggled against everyone'S 2s. If lavo took away all the bullshit they would be respected in the comp.

BigCoq;394996 said:
Weapons can u tell me since ANA were runners up do they go up to A Turf now.;)

They have a pretty young list. I would think they will stay down another year and develop.

weapons - how do see d/p's year then? you talked a lot before the start of season about your prospects/aspirations.

The Lions Den;395233 said:
I can tell you Lavo won't get their 2nds into the A turf because we all know what happens when they have 2 sides in the same grade & it becomes time to play each other... :p

Tell you what lions den winners are grinners and sides who get smacked by 200 plus runs in a granny can please themselves

dolz;395314 said:
Congratulations West Newport on winning the 09/10 A Turf premiership. Enjoy it and make the most of it because you never know when you'll win another one

A total surprise, just goes to show, cricket is a young mans game GUCC need to find some youth!

hussler;395315 said:
Congrats to West Newport on a great win..........cant remember the last time that club lost a senior Granny in footy or cricket,dont think its been in my lifetime....great record in grannys.........;)

Well suck it up hussler your shithole of a club wont be able to win any more footy flags as you dont have one ha ha ha, gee what happened there nobody around to finance that shithole any longer

A.B De Villiers;395327 said:
They have a pretty young list. I would think they will stay down another year and develop.

weapons - how do see d/p's year then? you talked a lot before the start of season about your prospects/aspirations.

club goal was to make the finals(my team)........did that quite easy....to bow out like we did well you cant get much worse and its a bitter pill to swallow(ill suck it up)....played kids which had to happen to get them in and play on turf.......the 7 that represented the club 1 of them was 17.......the others 15 and under........3 of those who played in the b-matting grand final........so good experiance for them......4 bats in the top 20 in the comp for runs scored and bowlers 4 in the top 20 for wickets taken........stats dont lie we were the strongest team on those stats.......i knew the winner out of our semi with lavo would win the granny.......

i dont like to talk about just 1 team as i coach all snr teams which was 3.......in previous years players would get a game on reputation and stay in the team performing or not(lack of numbers has something to do with this).........i dont look at what you have done in previous years i look at the stats to the season to date and how they train/how they go about their training......they call me hawk eye as i see everything........and dont take to blokes who dont do what i ask.......and they know (now) they wont get away with taking short cuts........if i see something might be the smallest thing i dont like its bats and balls down.......down for 20(every1)...........from having 8 to 12 training week in week out the season before i started then to 25-30 plus the 17's we didnt have enough nets.......tough caper coaching but bloody loved the challenge by setting the right example for others to follow.........how by training hard playing hard........our theme for the year was COMMITMENT + ATTITUDE = SUCCESS........first 2 words we achieved........the third word well if we build on what we done this season and work that little bit extra harder no doubt its not far away........

hmmmmmm hard to guage a score out of ten.........id say 6 and 1/2 - 7 out of ten.........performance wise in the season propper........training would be 8-8 1/2 out of 10........

off the field commitee/functions didnt have many functions but made plenty with the 4 or 5 we have had..........8 - 9 out of 10.......

22 out of 30........those 8 points are the difference in winning finals and playing in the big dance.........

my team(1dayers) 3/10...extra's killed us....(2dayers) 10/10........beat all teams by 100 runs+

sorry for the paragraph boys but thats how i see it.........

twinkle toes;395448 said:
Well suck it up hussler your shithole of a club wont be able to win any more footy flags as you dont have one ha ha ha, gee what happened there nobody around to finance that shithole any longer

bit of jealousy coming out there.............I was at west in some great times & moved on.Good luck to them,im very happy for them.I would rather see them win the flag than Lavo(sooks)...........where are you from anyway????If its Lavo,you got nothing on my old footy club,you havent won a game for 25 years............:eek:

REMEMBER THIS FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO its one of your posts you knob..........Gee wiz wouldnt it be a suprise again get to the semi finals and west accidentally leave the sprinklers on again overnight especially if they finish top 2......................hahahahahahahahabahahahahahahaha............:D:D

hussler;395315 said:

congrats to west and all the other teams who won gf's:(

hussler;395451 said:
bit of jealousy coming out there.............I was at west in some great times & moved on.Good luck to them,im very happy for them.I would rather see them win the flag than Lavo(sooks)...........where are you from anyway????If its Lavo,you got nothing on my old footy club,you havent won a game for 25 years............:eek:

REMEMBER THIS FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO its one of your posts you knob..........Gee wiz wouldnt it be a suprise again get to the semi finals and west accidentally leave the sprinklers on again overnight especially if they finish top 2......................hahahahahahahahabahahahahahahaha............:D:D[/QUOTE how'd digman go champ plenty money spent no chocolates as per norm look after your own back yard ist laverton can hold there heads up as for west well done amazing what can happen in cricket

1965;395455 said:
hussler;395451 said:

REMEMBER THIS FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO its one of your posts you knob..........Gee wiz wouldnt it be a suprise again get to the semi finals and west accidentally leave the sprinklers on again overnight especially if they finish top 2......................hahahahahahahahabahahahahahahaha............:D:D[/QUOTE how'd digman go champ plenty money spent no chocolates as per norm look after your own back yard ist laverton can hold there heads up as for west well done amazing what can happen in cricket

Lavo can hold their heads high can they?????????????? What a joke............:D

hussler;395456 said:
1965;395455 said:

Well mr Collins y can't they didn't get response on behalf of digman from you

weapons05/06;395367 said:
club goal was to make the finals(my team)........did that quite easy....to bow out like we did well you cant get much worse and its a bitter pill to swallow(ill suck it up)....played kids which had to happen to get them in and play on turf.......the 7 that represented the club 1 of them was 17.......the others 15 and under........3 of those who played in the b-matting grand final........so good experiance for them......4 bats in the top 20 in the comp for runs scored and bowlers 4 in the top 20 for wickets taken........stats dont lie we were the strongest team on those stats.......i knew the winner out of our semi with lavo would win the granny.......

i dont like to talk about just 1 team as i coach all snr teams which was 3.......in previous years players would get a game on reputation and stay in the team performing or not(lack of numbers has something to do with this).........i dont look at what you have done in previous years i look at the stats to the season to date and how they train/how they go about their training......they call me hawk eye as i see everything........and dont take to blokes who dont do what i ask.......and they know (now) they wont get away with taking short cuts........if i see something might be the smallest thing i dont like its bats and balls down.......down for 20(every1)...........from having 8 to 12 training week in week out the season before i started then to 25-30 plus the 17's we didnt have enough nets.......tough caper coaching but bloody loved the challenge by setting the right example for others to follow.........how by training hard playing hard........our theme for the year was COMMITMENT + ATTITUDE = SUCCESS........first 2 words we achieved........the third word well if we build on what we done this season and work that little bit extra harder no doubt its not far away........

hmmmmmm hard to guage a score out of ten.........id say 6 and 1/2 - 7 out of ten.........performance wise in the season propper........training would be 8-8 1/2 out of 10........

off the field commitee/functions didnt have many functions but made plenty with the 4 or 5 we have had..........8 - 9 out of 10.......

22 out of 30........those 8 points are the difference in winning finals and playing in the big dance.........

my team(1dayers) 3/10...extra's killed us....(2dayers) 10/10........beat all teams by 100 runs+

sorry for the paragraph boys but thats how i see it.........

Correction...............you DID NOT beat us at all this year,we flogged your arse with a half baked team in.................:eek:

hussler;395438 said:
Correction...............you DID NOT beat us at all this year,we flogged your arse with a half baked team in.................:eek:

as i said 1 dayers......3 out of 10......;)

Weapons you talk cr@p ,they dont call you Hawkeye at all.

I actually heard they call you Klinger due to your liking of wearing Women's dresses.

thedog;395373 said:
Congrats to West Newport on buying a Flag

Ey dumb**** instead of driving 14 year olds around grow up u fat &@"$ wecall know your the scorer. No side likes lavo because your all germs so get ****ed

just cricket;395395 said:
:

:D:D worth every cent!!!! maybe we should buy laverton and fold your shit hole of a club:eek:

shithole of a club??, what a fking hypocrit you are. Oh yes, i forgot, that player you recruited from us is a shithole of a person, and you named him captain, what does that say for west newport.

Oi when you stop crying you might win a game. As for weapons no1 cares that your ones struggled against everyone'S 2s. If lavo took away all the bullshit they would be respected in the comp.

no i deer;395490 said:
shithole of a club??, what a fking hypocrit you are. Oh yes, i forgot, that player you recruited from us is a shithole of a person, and you named him captain, what does that say for west newport.

He's got one thing from West than he has from Lavo, and that's a premiership

The Lions Den;395233 said:
I can tell you Lavo won't get their 2nds into the A turf because we all know what happens when they have 2 sides in the same grade & it becomes time to play each other... :p

Tell you what lions den winners are grinners and sides who get smacked by 200 plus runs in a granny can please themselves

dolz;395491 said:
He's got one thing from West than he has from Lavo, and that's a premiership

oh hes got lots of things from laverton now, ENEMIES!!

hussler;395315 said:

hussler;395451 said:
REMEMBER THIS FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO its one of your posts you knob..........Gee wiz wouldnt it be a suprise again get to the semi finals and west accidentally leave the sprinklers on again overnight especially if they finish top 2......................hahahahahahahahabahahahahahahaha............:D:D
Funny how they came on again on the 2nd Sat Nite @ West Newport in the B turf GF,delayed play for 1 1/2 hrs:confused::confused:

Phart Lap;395481 said:

I actually heard they call you Klinger due to your liking of wearing Women's dresses.

quality post........

they say i bat like him too........ahhhhhh

hussler;395451 said:

no i deer;395490 said:

premiers;);)

1965;395455 said:
hussler;395451 said:

1965;395457 said:
hussler;395456 said:

No need for a response about us,you know how bad we went......:eek:

As for Lavo's behaviour since the semi,well thats been all class hasnt it.......:eek:

hussler;395456 said:
1965;395455 said:

Listen here Twinkle toes,Lavo were cannon fodder for west in footy,25 goals average winning margain over 20 years that I played,juniors & seniors:D:p

Maybe if you got off the piss you might play a little higher than b-matts ya red headed swine hahahahaha:eek::eek:

hussler;395438 said:

as i said 1 dayers......3 out of 10......;)

just cricket;395505 said:

oh yes, congratulations on the premiership, doesnt change the fact that your club are a bunch of hypocritical , whinging sooks who cudnt cop some good old fashioned hard sledging and needed to resort to breaking an unwritten law of australian sport to win that premiership, sportsmanship.!!

no i deer;395512 said:
oh yes, congratulations on the premiership, doesnt change the fact that your club are a bunch of hypocritical , whinging sooks who cudnt cop some good old fashioned hard sledging and needed to resort to breaking an unwritten law of australian sport to win that premiership, sportsmanship.!!

:eek:that hurts:p

:

:D:D worth every cent!!!! maybe we should buy laverton and fold your shit hole of a club:eek:

:

whos shit hole of a club didnt even open the bar.....oh thats right west sat on the other side of the ground at laverton didnt they..come have a look laverton shits all over your shit club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back