Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Willi Comp;398895 said:
Interesting to hear that Laverton had a club vote on a move to the VTCA. 80% in favour was the number i heard.
Looks like Lavo are jumping ship as a result of the Semi Final incident.

this was the same club who have been on here baggin west about jumping ship and coming back!

For the comps sake i hope they dont go, but the WDCA are going ok and wouldnt be effected by the loss..

what in the b-turf sec 1 semi.....id leave to after that debarcle........wicket playable....run ups no probs.... outfield no probs......a curator who's a half back flanker......definately.......

they wouldnt get a way with what they do in the vtca.......b-mats????? good ridence........

Willi Comp;398895 said:
Interesting to hear that Laverton had a club vote on a move to the VTCA. 80% in favour was the number i heard.

this was the same club who have been on here baggin west about jumping ship and coming back!

For the comps sake i hope they dont go, but the WDCA are going ok and wouldnt be effected by the loss..

If the rumour is true, where will they go if they finish 3rd or 4th in the vtca & they get washed out in the semi final again?

Willi Comp;398895 said:

While where on the subject of rumours Willi Comp, heard one yesterday of the annoucement of Phil Crea back in the fold at GU to take over as coach, with the Batman stepping down and annoucing his retirement, along with 5 or 6 others?
Not sure how true, as i thought he had resigned??
Can you or any of the GU faithfully confirm this one?

LCC has not had their AGM and has not moved to the VTCA nor will they i think:rolleyes:

DIG IN;398942 said:
While where on the subject of rumours Willi Comp, heard one yesterday of the annoucement of Phil Crea back in the fold at GU to take over as coach, with the Batman stepping down and annoucing his retirement, along with 5 or 6 others?
Not sure how true, as i thought he had resigned??
Can you or any of the GU faithfully confirm this one?

Happy to confirm that phil crea has signed as coach for gu in this up coming season and in a great coup for the club i am pleased to announce dirk nannes has signed on to play 3 games with us this up coming season. it will be great for our younger bowlers at the club to gain some expert knowledge from such an outstanding bowler. go gorillas.

weapons05/06;398908 said:
what in the b-turf sec 1 semi.....id leave to after that debarcle........wicket playable....run ups no probs.... outfield no probs......a curator who's a half back flanker......definately.......

they wouldnt get a way with what they do in the vtca.......b-mats????? good ridence........

Shut up.

Get over it you lost to lavo the best side in the comp get over it like we have.

Hey weapon i would be more focused on next year so maybe you should stop eating those Hotdog's??

PS how was the Sydney mardi gra??

Long Live Lavo

YOU SHOULDNT BE SAYING TOO MUCH ABOUT YOUR B MATTS WEAPONS JUST REMEMBER THEY WERE AS WEAK AS PISS THROWING IN THE TOWEL AFTER TRAILING BY THAT MAMMOTH AMOUNT AFTER ONE INNINGS AND THE WAY YOUR CAPTAIN CARRIED ON ALL GAME AND MADE AN ASS OF HIMSELF AND YOUR CLUB WAS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO DEER PARK ARDEER DAME PHYLISS FROST CENTRE CRICKET CLUB AND BY THE WAY IF THE VTCA MOVE GOES AHEAD GOOD OLD LAVERTON FOREVER BEING SUCH A POWERHOUSE THEY ARE WILL CONTINUE TO FIELD SIDES IN THE A ND B MATTING OF THE WILLY COMP. gEE THAT WOULD GIVE US 6 OR 7 SENIOR SIDES YET AGAIN AND SIMILIAR NUMBERS I N THE JUNIORS. wORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN BACKYARD AS IT WAS QUITE AMUSING HAVING A COUPLE OF YOUR SENIOR PLAYERS FROM THE B MATTS COME AND HAVE A BEER WITH HE LAVO B MATTS PREMIERSHIP PLAYERS AFTER THE GAME AND MENTION HOW EMBARRASSED THEY WERE ABOUT THE WAY THE CAPTAIN CARRIED ON THROUGHOUT THE GRAND FINAL AND THAT THEY HAD A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE LAVO B MATTS GUYS.

thedog;399093 said:
Shut up.

Get over it you lost to lavo the best side in the comp get over it like we have.

Hey weapon i would be more focused on next year so maybe you should stop eating those Hotdog's??

Long Live Lavo

thought you wernt from lavo.........????box hill

big game performer;398949 said:
Happy to confirm that phil crea has signed as coach for gu in this up coming season and in a great coup for the club i am pleased to announce dirk nannes has signed on to play 3 games with us this up coming season. it will be great for our younger bowlers at the club to gain some expert knowledge from such an outstanding bowler. go gorillas.

Dirk Nannes? Did i read that right? Will he have time to play 3 games, amongst his various other commitments?

Willi Comp;398895 said:

Gee cant wait to see how long Crackers gobbin off will last in the VTCA........:p

Maybe the WDCA should tell lavo to move all their sides out of the comp if they are going to be sooks.....what do you reckon itchynuts(twinkletoes;))waaaaaaaa:eek:

A.B De Villiers;398956 said:
Dirk Nannes? Did i read that right? Will he have time to play 3 games, amongst his various other commitments?
Wouldn't want to be facing him that's for sure.

hussler;399110 said:
Gee cant wait to see how long Crackers gobbin off will last in the VTCA........:p

Maybe the WDCA should tell lavo to move all their sides out of the comp if they are going to be sooks.....what do you reckon itchynuts(twinkletoes;))waaaaaaaa:eek:

we dont sook you should know that boofa

thedog;398899 said:
This is news to me as far as i can tell there has been no vote at lavo i hear their planning to vote on it at their AGM.

Lavo won’t leave the WDCA it is the best club there. The field 6 senior sides just about the most that any club has in the comp.

Get your facts straight.

well that came from the mouth of a commitee man at Lavo..

Mate, i agree Lavo are a strong club and hope they dont go..

only reason i commented on it as it was from a good source and i was surprised to hear it thats all..
no dramas im sure Lavo will be a contender again in the coming season!

weapons05/06;399094 said:

I am not from lavo i am a big supporter? Fan of the club .

You need to make runs mate no wait we don’t want dents in the wicket:eek:

dolz;392403 said:
Good Luck to all the players and clubs involved on the weekend in the Grand Finals. Hopefully they all go smoothly like the past couple of years

Interesting, Strangy is eligible to play in the A-Mats Grand Final. Might have to go down to the game and watch the big fella bowl ;)

On the umpires, who cares where they umpire. If they make a howler of a decision for the team they're from, they'll get criticised. So expect the umpires from those clubs to not give many touch and go decisions

well that must have been his twin brother i was talking to at the a turf grand final

twinkle toes;398950 said:
YOU SHOULDNT BE SAYING TOO MUCH ABOUT YOUR B MATTS WEAPONS JUST REMEMBER THEY WERE AS WEAK AS PISS THROWING IN THE TOWEL AFTER TRAILING BY THAT MAMMOTH AMOUNT AFTER ONE INNINGS AND THE WAY YOUR CAPTAIN CARRIED ON ALL GAME AND MADE AN ASS OF HIMSELF AND YOUR CLUB WAS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO DEER PARK ARDEER DAME PHYLISS FROST CENTRE CRICKET CLUB AND BY THE WAY IF THE VTCA MOVE GOES AHEAD GOOD OLD LAVERTON FOREVER BEING SUCH A POWERHOUSE THEY ARE WILL CONTINUE TO FIELD SIDES IN THE A ND B MATTING OF THE WILLY COMP. gEE THAT WOULD GIVE US 6 OR 7 SENIOR SIDES YET AGAIN AND SIMILIAR NUMBERS I N THE JUNIORS. wORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN BACKYARD AS IT WAS QUITE AMUSING HAVING A COUPLE OF YOUR SENIOR PLAYERS FROM THE B MATTS COME AND HAVE A BEER WITH HE LAVO B MATTS PREMIERSHIP PLAYERS AFTER THE GAME AND MENTION HOW EMBARRASSED THEY WERE ABOUT THE WAY THE CAPTAIN CARRIED ON THROUGHOUT THE GRAND FINAL AND THAT THEY HAD A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE LAVO B MATTS GUYS.

as they should and i was embarrassed also......i was dissapointed in the way he carried on also and he felt my wrath let me tell you.......personally not a bad decision to throw the towell in lets be honest.....you guys would have batted(as your captian said) again anyway so whats the point........????

i hate lavo nothings changed there......but never the less your club has to be respected.....and i have a little bit there for your club.....

just cricket;399158 said:
he is the FAT scorer;)

no i am not:eek:

get your facts straight before posting shit

I dont have anything to do with the club yet

weapons05/06;398966 said:
as they should and i was embarrassed also......i was dissapointed in the way he carried on also and he felt my wrath let me tell you.......personally not a bad decision to throw the towell in lets be honest.....you guys would have batted(as your captian said) again anyway so whats the point........????

i hate lavo nothings changed there......but never the less your club has to be respected.....and i have a little bit there for your club.....

Laverton has gone to VTCA ;)PUT YOUR MONEY ON IT

Willi Comp;398895 said:

If the rumour is true, where will they go if they finish 3rd or 4th in the vtca & they get washed out in the semi final again?

thedog;399167 said:

sure talk alot about them,and seem to know alot about them for someone not involved with them.
go back over your score book,you missed 1 extra in the semi.Irving bowled a no ball in his 4th over and you didnt mark it down. Oh well,1 run wouldnt make much difference .Oh hang on............

LCC has not had their AGM and has not moved to the VTCA nor will they i think:rolleyes:

big game performer;399300 said:
sure talk alot about them,and seem to know alot about them for someone not involved with them.
go back over your score book,you missed 1 extra in the semi.Irving bowled a no ball in his 4th over and you didnt mark it down. Oh well,1 run wouldnt make much difference .Oh hang on............

lololololol:D

Shut up.

Long Live Lavo

Hey weapons you pee heart when is your pathetic club coming up to A turf.
We all hate lavo. It's a no brainer That they a powerhouse club in the wdca. I hope the rumour and they stay.

Any sign ons for the year

thedog;399093 said:
Shut up.

Long Live Lavo

Commentator;399382 said:
Hey weapons you pee heart when is your pathetic club coming up to A turf.
We all hate lavo. It's a no brainer That they a powerhouse club in the wdca. I hope the rumour and they stay.

Any sign ons for the year

not just yet.....dennis!!!!!

Willi Comp;398895 said:

weapons05/06;399385 said:
not just yet.....dennis!!!!!

Sorry ment To say I hope the rumour is not true about lavo shifting comps

as for your speach. Your club Its years awayG from even getting to A turf.
Your struggling to be a turf clubs 2nds

you can't rely on juniors that will not learn from a fool like yourself

hussler;399110 said:

we dont sook you should know that boofa

Commentator;399396 said:
Sorry ment To say I hope the rumour is not true about lavo shifting comps

as for your speach. Your club Its years awayG from even getting to A turf.
Your struggling to be a turf clubs 2nds

you can't rely on juniors that will not learn from a fool like yourself

defeat*

I am not from lavo i am a big supporter? Fan of the club .

You need to make runs mate no wait we don’t want dents in the wicket:eek:

Can anyone give us the top 5 players & their votes in the Dawes medal last night & yes I do know who won it.............well done Chuck.........;)

CLUB: Werribee Centrals Cricket Club

Position Sought: Senior Playing Coach

Association: VTCA, WDCA, WSUCCA, WRJCA(JUNIOR CRICKET)

Number of Senior Teams: 2 X Mens Turf Northern Division VTCA
1 x Senior Mens WDCA B2 Turf
3 x Senior Mens WSUCCA B Matting, C Matting, D Matting

Number of Junior Teams & Grades: 10 junior teams WRJCA plus In2 Cricket Program

Accreditation Required: Level 1-2 preferred

Key Selection Criteria:
Bring an enthusiastic attitude to a group of players willing to train hard
Have excellent Management and Leadership skills
Ability to organise and commit to all Training sessions and Games
Ability to develop youth
Ability to sustain positive club culture and achieve success on and off field
Attend all Club Functions
Be able to Communicate with a willing Committee and highly motivated players
Be capable of performing in the Senior Mens First XI in Northern Divison

Other Information:
Position is for Coach of Senior Cricket Club only
Contract and Remuneration Negotiable
Applications handled in a confidential manner

Club Competing to be best side in Western Suburbs
Proud Club with successful recent history
4 sides out of 6 made Grand Final Last Year including both First & Second XI
Newly Renovated Clubrooms capable of hosting functions of 200 people
4 Net Facilities available, bowling machine and excellent oval including a 4 pitch table

Key Contacts: Applicants email details, brief playing, coaching credentials and any further required information to President Ashley Clarke at lowcost@convey.com.au

Club website: MyCricket: Werribee Centrals

just cricket;399158 said:
he is the FAT scorer;)

hussler;399427 said:
Can anyone give us the top 5 players & their votes in the Dawes medal last night & yes I do know who won it.............well done Chuck.........;)

Top 3 was Guerrera 13, Baker 12, Kingsland 11.

Agree with 1st and 2nd, both had great years but Kingsland finishing 3rd?? 13 runs and 22 wickets surely doesn't top him in the top 3 players in the comp, can think of a dozen blokes who had better years.

Interesting observations from presentation night.

Powerhouse Grand United represented by Elaine Madden with no one else turning up. Apparently she seemed embarressed when getting up to receive awards. Is this a sign that the dynasty is over.

Humble Matty Shiell also apparently mentioned the "spirit of the game" of the Grand Final - gee maybe he should have thought of this during the semi final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back