Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

weapons05/06;399897 said:
str8 into a1 knackers.......too good for b1

Well lets start with you weapons the vtca wouldnt want a minnow of a club like yours in their comp due to the strength in numbers you have you probably wont be around in 18 months and onions at least there is a positive for your perennial not good enough for finals club with the almighty lavo heading to the vtca due to the invitation from their board not lavo chasing them you may be able to play finals next year but due to your tragic history like richmond in the last 20 years cant see it happening. :)

StAndrewsman;399999 said:
hey weapons, went past your ground on saturday (on way to see Braybrook get thumped again) and saw that there were ppl training in the nets. Don't tell me you guys have already started? You do realise season doesnt start til October. Also you guys arent even in A-Turf so you shouldnt start training til week before season starts lol

no need to reply to that garbage probably some kids having a hit.......we start 18th of august......

maybe we can play your mob in a praccy and give you blokes a lesson????

twinkle toes;399919 said:
Well lets start with you weapons the vtca wouldnt want a minnow of a club like yours in their comp due to the strength in numbers you have you probably wont be around in 18 months and onions at least there is a positive for your perennial not good enough for finals club with the almighty lavo heading to the vtca due to the invitation from their board not lavo chasing them you may be able to play finals next year but due to your tragic history like richmond in the last 20 years cant see it happening. :)

Another rumour floating around lavo been approached by vca not vtca to join due to their onfield and offfield wealth.

weapons05/06;400017 said:
no need to reply to that garbage probably some kids having a hit.......we start 18th of august......

sounds like a good idea, but not up to me to organise practise games, and i think we r all booked up going on what some of the guys have told me, unless ud wanna have it real early.

it wasnt a few kids having a hit, there was about 12-14 ppl there bowling and batting

twinkle toes;399921 said:
Another rumour floating around lavo been approached by vca not vtca to join due to their onfield and offfield wealth.

Blah blah blah.....................everyone needs a full set of teeth in the VCA, so I guess that counts Lavo out................:D

StAndrewsman;400038 said:
sounds like a good idea, but not up to me to organise practise games, and i think we r all booked up going on what some of the guys have told me, unless ud wanna have it real early.

it wasnt a few kids having a hit, there was about 12-14 ppl there bowling and batting

well it sounds like our u/17's......thats how keen they are most dont play footy and had a great end to the year by just missing out on finals with a squad of 16 or 17 and only 5 having played cricket before........after being 0-3 not a bad effort.......thats how keen they are they trained right through christmas even christmas eve last season so good on them i say......the coach has done a fantastic job in getting boys to become young men.......

any time any place champ!!!!! give me your coach's details by p.m and we will see if we can fit u in.......;)

cheers

p.s......you guys are in b1 nothing to brag about.......

Yous aren't goin anywhere, heard it from the horses mouth................:D

weapons05/06;400060 said:
any time any place champ!!!!! give me your coach's details by p.m and we will see if we can fit u in.......;)

cheers

thats alrite then, if they dont play cricket, good to see they r still active, I took the lazy option and told my kids to talk to me in august lol, but most play footy or some other sport so i told them to play those sports and hope they dont get injured

i will hav a chat to the guys involved in organising the practise matches but you wont be high on the list as ur only from deer park (not bagging the cricket from deer park, ull understand if u think about it)

and I am not bragging at all about my team, I know we arent the best around atm, hopefully that will change this season with a few players bak and a few inclusions, all rumoured of course.

but i wont hold up this forum too much longer as u guys are close to the merger vote. you know that if 1 club from churches dont wanna move, they can make it not go ahead, sounds ludicrous doesnt it? that is just what i heard on the grapevine

hussler;399929 said:
Yous aren't goin anywhere, heard it from the horses mouth................:D

Obviously not talking to the people with the info boof and if we do need some teeth can you see if old georgias got any of her old falsies lying around

unyuns;399952 said:
Ahhhh, Bradley Bradley Bradley. Although we missed playing finals by 1 point (which is irrelevant here), even if we made it, both our 1st elevens (not you) were sitting around watching what was actually going on in the GF. Unlike your blokes though, I can't recall an imps bloke being punched up or anyone from any other club. Funny that.

not much time unyuns seeing my mates and i were out winning a grand final at the time rather convincingly by a lazy 200 odd runs and gee i wouldnt have had time either being part of a 140 run partnership and compiling a lazy half century myself.

twinkle toes;399930 said:
Obviously not talking to the people with the info boof and if we do need some teeth can you see if old georgias got any of her old falsies lying around

she's a plum......ahhhh

twinkle toes;400102 said:
not much time unyuns seeing my mates and i were out winning a grand final at the time rather convincingly by a lazy 200 odd runs and gee i wouldnt have had time either being part of a 140 run partnership and compiling a lazy half century myself.

You made a half century?????????..............:eek:..............you didnt fill the book out yourself did you????........:eek::eek:

18 months.......pppffftttt

plenty of coin in the bank down my way bud......we even had the footy club wanting to lend some coin off us.......;)

StAndrewsman;400070 said:
thats alrite then, if they dont play cricket, good to see they r still active, I took the lazy option and told my kids to talk to me in august lol, but most play footy or some other sport so i told them to play those sports and hope they dont get injured

i will hav a chat to the guys involved in organising the practise matches but you wont be high on the list as ur only from deer park (not bagging the cricket from deer park, ull understand if u think about it)

and I am not bragging at all about my team, I know we arent the best around atm, hopefully that will change this season with a few players bak and a few inclusions, all rumoured of course.

but i wont hold up this forum too much longer as u guys are close to the merger vote. you know that if 1 club from churches dont wanna move, they can make it not go ahead, sounds ludicrous doesnt it? that is just what i heard on the grapevine

pppffffttttt.......understand what.......your a dill......:confused:

Ahhhh, Bradley Bradley Bradley. Although we missed playing finals by 1 point (which is irrelevant here), even if we made it, both our 1st elevens (not you) were sitting around watching what was actually going on in the GF. Unlike your blokes though, I can't recall an imps bloke being punched up or anyone from any other club. Funny that.

weapons05/06;399948 said:
18 months.......pppffftttt

plenty of coin in the bank down my way bud......we even had the footy club wanting to lend some coin off us.......;)

Any chance of a gold tooth:D

hey weapons, went past your ground on saturday (on way to see Braybrook get thumped again) and saw that there were ppl training in the nets. Don't tell me you guys have already started? You do realise season doesnt start til October. Also you guys arent even in A-Turf so you shouldnt start training til week before season starts lol

StAndrewsman;399999 said:

A.B De Villiers;400246 said:
Hearing the same from reliable sources.

Yep Lavo and ANA....
This would leave the door open for Deer Park to step up!!!
The most logical senario one would think...

weapons05/06;400017 said:

weapon is deer park ready forr A turf??

there wont be much there now that lavo is gone.

Also has west Newport lost M Shiled thats what i hear

StAndrewsman;400038 said:

well it sounds like our u/17's......thats how keen they are most dont play footy and had a great end to the year by just missing out on finals with a squad of 16 or 17 and only 5 having played cricket before........after being 0-3 not a bad effort.......thats how keen they are they trained right through christmas even christmas eve last season so good on them i say......the coach has done a fantastic job in getting boys to become young men.......

cheers

thedog;400297 said:

Not a good thing for the comp if they have left,

Matt shiell has signed at Deer Park?

Apparently weapons is on the outer>?

Big rumours circulating. I hear willy Colts have signed Chris Lewis? former england opening bowler.

weapons05/06;400060 said:

cheers

Commentator;400309 said:

Big rumours circulating. I hear willy Colts have signed Chris Lewis? former england opening bowler.

Your full of it

When is your club leaving the WDCA??

unyuns;399952 said:

twinkle toes;400102 said:

You made a half century?????????..............:eek:..............you didnt fill the book out yourself did you????........:eek::eek:

StAndrewsman;400070 said:

pppffffttttt.......understand what.......your a dill......:confused:

Commentator;400309 said:

Chris Lewis hahaha yeah after he finishes 15 long ones in the boob............:p

hussler;400321 said:
Chris Lewis hahaha yeah after he finishes 15 long ones in the boob............:p

hahahahah!!!! im concentrating on playing for victoria.......:eek:

thedog;400297 said:

yep we will have a crack no doubt.......1 year ahead of my plan but yeah will definately have a dip......not saying we will be in the top 4 but definately be around the mark.....;)

my thinking was to have b-turf this year again and a c-turf team.........then build to a-turf and a b-turf team the year after.....but never the less the young blokes will be given a real go also imo a big test and for me to see what they have got......this season we probably had 4 or 5 good a-turf players with 3 or 3 kids u/17's and a couple of older expeienced type players......shove the kids in the deep end and see what they have got.......im happy with that......though hearing things from blokes on bigcricket is like water off a ducks back imo.......

thedog;400314 said:
If Deerpark get rid of Weapon that would be the best thing for them

well not for another 2 years sunshine and as i said at the presentation night look out for us!!!!!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back