Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

A.B De Villiers;400246 said:
Hearing the same from reliable sources.

Yep Lavo and ANA....
This would leave the door open for Deer Park to step up!!!
The most logical senario one would think...

weapons05/06;400324 said:
yep we will have a crack no doubt.......1 year ahead of my plan but yeah will definately have a dip......not saying we will be in the top 4 but definately be around the mark.....;)

my thinking was to have b-turf this year again and a c-turf team.........then build to a-turf and a b-turf team the year after.....but never the less the young blokes will be given a real go also imo a big test and for me to see what they have got......this season we probably had 4 or 5 good a-turf players with 3 or 3 kids u/17's and a couple of older expeienced type players......shove the kids in the deep end and see what they have got.......im happy with that......though hearing things from blokes on bigcricket is like water off a ducks back imo.......

Bottom 2................:eek:

weapon is deer park ready forr A turf??

there wont be much there now that lavo is gone.

Also has west Newport lost M Shiled thats what i hear

yep we will have a crack no doubt.......1 year ahead of my plan but yeah will definately have a dip......not saying we will be in the top 4 but definately be around the mark.....;)

my thinking was to have b-turf this year again and a c-turf team.........then build to a-turf and a b-turf team the year after.....but never the less the young blokes will be given a real go also imo a big test and for me to see what they have got......this season we probably had 4 or 5 good a-turf players with 3 or 3 kids u/17's and a couple of older expeienced type players......shove the kids in the deep end and see what they have got.......im happy with that......though hearing things from blokes on bigcricket is like water off a ducks back imo.......

4to5 good a turf players wow u under estimate a turf champ you have one a turf player with what I saw

thedog;400297 said:

Not a good thing for the comp if they have left,

Matt shiell has signed at Deer Park?

Apparently weapons is on the outer>?

Big rumours circulating. I hear willy Colts have signed Chris Lewis? former england opening bowler.

1965;400334 said:
4to5 good a turf players wow u under estimate a turf champ you have one a turf player with what I saw

u only seen 5 bats knackers........

at the end of the day it comes down to attitude.....go through the motions the game is over have a dip and never say die attitude a game of cricket can be funny.......;) no matter who you play or what grade.....

had our best player and 1 who has won a couple b-turf madals (and earnt them against all opposition not the bottom 4 sides) to come in at 8 so yep u didnt see anything........

other than that......a.b. deviliers howd you go today.......????hahahaha

winter cricket

glen orden bowled cluden(brighton)(who had 3 or 4 willy congs boys playing for them due to lack of numbers) out for 108 after being 1/70 odd

and glen orden racked up 10/220 odd........

simon goodwin:eek:

Commentator;400309 said:

Big rumours circulating. I hear willy Colts have signed Chris Lewis? former england opening bowler.

Your full of it

When is your club leaving the WDCA??

Commentator;400309 said:

Chris Lewis hahaha yeah after he finishes 15 long ones in the boob............:p

Hey weapons you'll finish towards the lower end of the table. You couldnt even beat second sides. But good on you for trying though let's hope all your bullshit talking shows on the field. No doubt you'll need to add to your list if your wanting to compete.

hussler;400321 said:
Chris Lewis hahaha yeah after he finishes 15 long ones in the boob............:p

hahahahah!!!! im concentrating on playing for victoria.......:eek:

Commentator;400392 said:
Hey weapons you'll finish towards the lower end of the table. You couldnt even beat second sides. But good on you for trying though let's hope all your bullshit talking shows on the field. No doubt you'll need to add to your list if your wanting to compete.

ill have a crack young bloke dont worry about that.......and especially against your mob......yeah there will be some heat on me but to tell you the truth i thrive on playing the best in the comp......and thrive on playing finals so look out!!!!!

and im over you saying we didnt beat everybodies seconds sides......we beat everyone except husslers mob so dont go there again......if the rumors are correct we wont be paying players squillions we will get a young bunch of blokes to take us up the ladder....

thedog;400297 said:

weapons05/06;400394 said:
ill have a crack young bloke dont worry about that.......and especially against your mob......yeah there will be some heat on me but to tell you the truth i thrive on playing the best in the comp......and thrive on playing finals so look out!!!!!

and im over you saying we didnt beat everybodies seconds sides......we beat everyone except husslers mob so dont go there again......if the rumors are correct we wont be paying players squillions we will get a young bunch of blokes to take us up the ladder....

Some early finishes nex year in a Turf in the wadca then

thedog;400314 said:
If Deerpark get rid of Weapon that would be the best thing for them

well not for another 2 years sunshine and as i said at the presentation night look out for us!!!!!!!;)

Bottom 2................:eek:

1965;400334 said:

u only seen 5 bats knackers........

at the end of the day it comes down to attitude.....go through the motions the game is over have a dip and never say die attitude a game of cricket can be funny.......;) no matter who you play or what grade.....

had our best player and 1 who has won a couple b-turf madals (and earnt them against all opposition not the bottom 4 sides) to come in at 8 so yep u didnt see anything........

other than that......a.b. deviliers howd you go today.......????hahahaha

winter cricket

glen orden bowled cluden(brighton)(who had 3 or 4 willy congs boys playing for them due to lack of numbers) out for 108 after being 1/70 odd

and glen orden racked up 10/220 odd........

simon goodwin:eek:

Grand United will definitely need new players if all of their reported departures are true. Dont know that Phil has great drawing power as he was sacked by Werribee Centrals with many players disgruntled with his coaching. Be interested to see who he states he is bringing.

bones1;400574 said:
Grand United will definitely need new players if all of their reported departures are true. Dont know that Phil has great drawing power as he was sacked by Werribee Centrals with many players disgruntled with his coaching. Be interested to see who he states he is bringing.

not to many departures pal,and dont believe to much of what gets said by centrals either. The old 2 sides to every story

Commentator;400392 said:

big game performer;400569 said:
heard on the grape vine that Phil crea has brought 5 or 6 very handy cricketers to g.u with him

only park cricket champ.......

weapons05/06;400394 said:

Some early finishes nex year in a Turf in the wadca then

Weapons you hacks picked anyone up?

Its early doors has anyone picked up some handy recruits?

You will need to with Deer Park coming up hahaha:D

Browny they will need a 500+ run season from you. I am sure you will cop your fare share of sledging hahaha.

As for park cricket everyone plays to win and its only healthy to recruit.

Last of all Weapons you pee heart if your pathetic footy club win the flag again will they come up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back