Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

There is a new thread re: laverton going to the vtca. express your opinions on it interested to see the feedback. the thread can be found in club chat forum. cheers.

Commentator;400650 said:
Weapons you hacks picked anyone up?

Its early doors has anyone picked up some handy recruits?

You will need to with Deer Park coming up hahaha:D

Browny they will need a 500+ run season from you. I am sure you will cop your fare share of sledging hahaha.

As for park cricket everyone plays to win and its only healthy to recruit.

Last of all Weapons you pee heart if your pathetic footy club win the flag again will they come up?

i dont doubt that....i dont get caught up in sledging really it gets you nowhere but yeah i always have something to say......

500 yeah id be hapy with 500......recriuts speaking to a couple of blokes but nothing confirmed yet......

every one plays to win bloody oath......

footy club im not sure i think they will have to if the win it again only seen 1 game so far this season and that was the raising of the flag rnd 1....they'd want to get a bit more fair dinkum if they want to hold the holy grail again.......

the commitee hasnt heard about lavo so nothing confirmed yet and im sure if they do go we will be asked in due time and i spose the commitee will have to have a vote on going up......

cheers

Grand United will definitely need new players if all of their reported departures are true. Dont know that Phil has great drawing power as he was sacked by Werribee Centrals with many players disgruntled with his coaching. Be interested to see who he states he is bringing.

TheRipper;400666 said:
weapons how do you feel your mob would go in a-turf? think you are ready?

Take a leaf out of point cook, they had 2-3 older blokes who made their runs n took wickets gave there kids a crack at it and you would think think with a few wins last year they'd be happy with how they did first up.

bones1;400574 said:
Grand United will definitely need new players if all of their reported departures are true. Dont know that Phil has great drawing power as he was sacked by Werribee Centrals with many players disgruntled with his coaching. Be interested to see who he states he is bringing.

not to many departures pal,and dont believe to much of what gets said by centrals either. The old 2 sides to every story

TheRipper;400666 said:

nope i dont think we are ready(but im confident that if we do we can maybe win 2 or 3 games with the team we had)......depends on belief amungst playing group to how many games we win.....its all about building for the future and doing it the right way.......id rather stay in b-turf 1 more year add a c-turf side so the kids get to play turf also......then build to a-turf and a b-turf side....matting team and a 1 day side.....if we stay in b-turf have a c-turf side and a matting side with the 1 day team also we will have built a solid base to work with in our persuit to a-turf in a couple of years which was my pledge to the commitee first time i spoke to them.....

thoughts????

big game performer;400569 said:
heard on the grape vine that Phil crea has brought 5 or 6 very handy cricketers to g.u with him

only park cricket champ.......

weapons05/06;400679 said:
nope i dont think we are ready(but im confident that if we do we can maybe win 2 or 3 games with the team we had)......depends on belief amungst playing group to how many games we win.....its all about building for the future and doing it the right way.......id rather stay in b-turf 1 more year add a c-turf side so the kids get to play turf also......then build to a-turf and a b-turf side....matting team and a 1 day side.....if we stay in b-turf have a c-turf side and a matting side with the 1 day team also we will have built a solid base to work with in our persuit to a-turf in a couple of years which was my pledge to the commitee first time i spoke to them.....

thoughts????[/QUOTE

Coach doesn't think they are ready?

Step aside you fool.

Personally your better off coming up and playing against the clubs best not there 2nd elevens which is only beneficial to your junior brigade of 17-18 year old players. Get out of your comfort zone weapons you goose

thoughts????
u will be in over your head but in the long run it would be good for your lot.....maybe. so would u have a c-turf side and bringing kids up from there???

Browny they will need a 500+ run season from you. I am sure you will cop your fare share of sledging hahaha.

Last of all Weapons you pee heart if your pathetic footy club win the flag again will they come up?

thoughts????

If you're not ready, why would you go up? Confidence is a wonderful thing in cricket. you've got the facilities, but enough depth to make some waves? I'm not convinced yet.

There is a new thread re: laverton going to the vtca. express your opinions on it interested to see the feedback. the thread can be found in club chat forum. cheers.

A.B De Villiers;400728 said:
If you're not ready, why would you go up? Confidence is a wonderful thing in cricket. you've got the facilities, but enough depth to make some waves? I'm not convinced yet.

The end of the day you play the highest standard you can. You may attract a few players now that your up a grade who are just looking for game.

Commentator;400738 said:
The end of the day you play the highest standard you can. You may attract a few players now that your up a grade who are just looking for game.

gee ill have 10 of them.......players dont just walk in off the street champ.......

Commentator;400718 said:

thoughts????[/QUOTE

Step aside you fool.

Personally your better off coming up and playing against the clubs best not there 2nd elevens which is only beneficial to your junior brigade of 17-18 year old players. Get out of your comfort zone weapons you goose

my club is my priority care for you and what you think.........

talk about comfort zone's.......????will phillips why are you at west?????making some $$$$ and in your comfort zone.......from all reports you were a gun jnr and could have been anything.....though back when you were at altona nth in the jnrs i seen nothing of the like......just remember 13-0......

im over talking to a 20 year old w@nker.......you sound like you've played test cricket and played footy with wayne carey james hird and nathan buckley......all in all your just a park cricketer like me.......

Commentator;400650 said:

i dont doubt that....i dont get caught up in sledging really it gets you nowhere but yeah i always have something to say......

500 yeah id be hapy with 500......recriuts speaking to a couple of blokes but nothing confirmed yet......

every one plays to win bloody oath......

footy club im not sure i think they will have to if the win it again only seen 1 game so far this season and that was the raising of the flag rnd 1....they'd want to get a bit more fair dinkum if they want to hold the holy grail again.......

the commitee hasnt heard about lavo so nothing confirmed yet and im sure if they do go we will be asked in due time and i spose the commitee will have to have a vote on going up......

cheers

and i almost forgot.......didnt you play footy at altona......????im sure you were when their senior team won the granny and stayed down......get a grip of yourself......

weapons05/06;400748 said:
Commentator;400718 said:

talk about comfort zone's.......????will phillips why are you at west?????making some $$$$ and in your comfort zone.......from all reports you were a gun jnr and could have been anything.....though back when you were at altona nth in the jnrs i seen nothing of the like......just remember 13-0......

im over talking to a 20 year old w@nker.......you sound like you've played test cricket and played footy with wayne carey james hird and nathan buckley......all in all your just a park cricketer like me.......

How dare you have Hird & Buckleys name in the same sentence as the King...........what a joke.........:eek::eek:

TheRipper;400666 said:

Take a leaf out of point cook, they had 2-3 older blokes who made their runs n took wickets gave there kids a crack at it and you would think think with a few wins last year they'd be happy with how they did first up.

hussler;400758 said:
How dare you have Hird & Buckleys name in the same sentence as the King...........what a joke.........:eek::eek:

Totally agree there and mark don't blame you for not going up if you feel you are not ready not your fault lavertonleft!!!!!

TheRipper;400666 said:

thoughts????

Commentator;400718 said:

You're a joke Absolute joke. You talk about park cricket yet you're on here every day talking up your team and the structure you have put in place etc.

You are a very average cricketer who has tacked onto the back of good players. Now you've gone down to a shit grade and you're bagging a bloke who at the age of 21 has already made more of an impact on the competition your playing in then you have, almost at retirement age. Well in the higher grade.

AND if you knew anything about willo u would know that he always scored during juniors and was playing for Carlton when he was 16 - whats your claim to fame?

and he plays for spotty not altona in footy.

Thanks

thoughts????[/QUOTE

Step aside you fool.

A1B2C3D4;400763 said:
You're a joke Absolute joke. You talk about park cricket yet you're on here every day talking up your team and the structure you have put in place etc.

You are a very average cricketer who has tacked onto the back of good players. Now you've gone down to a shit grade and you're bagging a bloke who at the age of 21 has already made more of an impact on the competition your playing in then you have, almost at retirement age. Well in the higher grade.

AND if you knew anything about willo u would know that he always scored during juniors and was playing for Carlton when he was 16 - whats your claim to fame?

and he plays for spotty not altona in footy.

Thanks

hahahahaha what impact has he made???? what won an a-turf medal.......well hose me down......made a hungey in the 1st game and then nothing after yeah id like to be like mike....i mean will........

the riff raff comes out of the closet...where is he????...hahahahaha......and no he hasnt scored during the jnrs well not against the team i coached......he was out easily whimpering of how good the team i coached was.......

he plays for spotty now........i know.......but im sure he played at the a's......maybe the truth hurts.......goose

retirement age.........hahahahaha he slags my club then i have a crack back

he can have his a-turf medal......on the back of other blokes.....he should be playing for free......:eek:

thoughts????
u will be in over your head but in the long run it would be good for your lot.....maybe. so would u have a c-turf side and bringing kids up from there???

1965;400761 said:
Totally agree there and mark don't blame you for not going up if you feel you are not ready not your fault lavertonleft!!!!!

only speaking the truth.....champ!!!!

thoughts????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back