Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

hussler;401010 said:
Couldnt have put it better myself willy comp;)...............as I said before tdog, if WDCA is not good enough for Lavo's top 2 sides, why dont you take all your sides & go to another comp, we dont need you sooks anyway.....................hope it doesnt rain in the VTCA.............:D

hahaha circumnavigate........wtf......

hussler now going to the vtca there are 4 or 5 possibly 6 grades of turf.....surely the matting sides could stay in the wdca but wouldnt a club who wants to play turf take all their turf teams to the new comp......im with you......get rid of em.....all......and im sure there is a 1 day comp for all the old overcooked blokes who won the b-mat granny......i think they call it ''veterans'' sunday.........hahaha

bones1;401538 said:
what is the future of the WDCA ?

ANA have their AGM next week and the general view is to leave (VTCA ?) .

Other clubs struggling with

GU losing a number of veterans ?
Hoppers Club losing sponsorship and ability to attract players
Willy Colts losing at least half their side last year
Gellibrand stuggling to field a couple of sides with no juniors
Willy Imps with Ryan Hinton going and a couple of other players considering what to do
Point Cook losing more players and not being competitive last year
Laverton gone
West Newport paying money and getting stronger
Newport Digman paying money to get players but going nowhere
Whyndhamvale - who knows ?
Willy Congs - need to improve to make an impact
Deer Park - similar but need to change their culture under a coach who stirs the pot
Old Westbourne - do they want to go any higher ?

Where do we place the recruits from Melton and what happened with the Churches when the WDCA voted against the merger ?

ANA - who cares, are they going to make an impact on the VTCA after playing WDCA 2's? no
GU - with the fabulous Phil Crea, they will go backwards
Willy Colts - is someone interferring with their opium production?
Gellibrand - no side without crofty, struggling to be competitive with him
Willy Imps - easy to overlook, but always there and abouts
Point Cook - should only be better for the run
Laverton - Good bye filth
West Newport - Good luck to them. Fortune favours the brave
Newport Digman - Need to do some homework
Wyndhamvale - Can only play one way
Willy Congs - ????????
Deer Park - should play a good game, if all the hype is lived up to
Old Westbourne - big fish, little pond where hard work is concerned.

Melton - earn your stripes

weapons05/06;401021 said:

hussler now going to the vtca there are 4 or 5 possibly 6 grades of turf.....surely the matting sides could stay in the wdca but wouldnt a club who wants to play turf take all their turf teams to the new comp......im with you......get rid of em.....all......and im sure there is a 1 day comp for all the old overcooked blokes who won the b-mat granny......i think they call it ''veterans'' sunday.........hahaha

2 many syllables 4 a dumbass that has a head like a beaten favourite. when r u gunna get ur teeth fixed and get rid of the tuff stickers fat boy. ur nuthin but a park cricketer who luvs the sound of his own voice. get a life and get off the forum chunks.

unyuns;401699 said:
ANA - who cares, are they going to make an impact on the VTCA after playing WDCA 2's? no
Willy Congs - ????????

Not sure what your answer was to the original question posted, as all you seem to have done is give your opinion on what you think of each club???

If i am suppose to take anything from what you have posted, then it seems there looks like there may only be about 3 or 4 sides that need bother turning up next season, and the rest are wasting their time.:confused:

Where does this leave the other clubs you dont rate then, along with the WDCA?
Thats if your opinion is to count for anything??

This is a final warning for this thread. Carry on as you have been and it will be binned. In the past fortnight any trouble has originated from here and I'm now bored of it.

If you want to moan then do it via pm - any posts in this thread will be deleted and the user infracted.

Give me a spell unyuns

Willi imps always there abouts? Yeah just like last season, right?

G.U to go backwards under Phil Crea? He would be in any other A turf team in the willi comp easily, and would probably win their champion player

mas cambios;401027 said:
This is a final warning for this thread. Carry on as you have been and it will be binned. In the past fortnight any trouble has originated from here and I'm now bored of it.

If you want to moan then do it via pm - any posts in this thread will be deleted and the user infracted.

Yoour kidding arn't you. This is quality reading.

big game performer;401733 said:
Give me a spell unyuns

G.U to go backwards under Phil Crea? He would be in any other A turf team in the willi comp easily, and would probably win their champion player

Hahahahahaha......NO HOPE................:eek:

unyuns;401699 said:
Willy Congs - ????????

dont believe in the word ''should'' unyans.....good to see there is some hype around......and to the other box hill get your hand off it......we arnt like willy congs or any other club in the comp......culture.......pppffffttttt.....on game day there is no stirring the pot champ play to win is the only thing on our minds.....

im not into worrying about other clubs just envious of the ones who win flags....and what it takes to win 1.....

weapons05/06;401021 said:

Was that the "overcooked blokes" who beat your young superstars?

If the logic of you & Hussler is correct, then you also need to get rid of the following matting clubs from the WDCA; Werribee Centrals, Altona Nth, Seabrook, Willi CYMS, Spotswood & Hoppers Crossing.

Give me a spell unyuns

Not sure if you're looking for a bite or not, but one point short in a year where the 1st week of finals is washed out isn't worth squealing about. We would have been watching the GF from the sidelines either way.

Poor old fabulous phil. He's bound to upset a few down there. Not really known for his nous, but on the bright side everyone should have pretty hair.

OutsideEdge;401070 said:

If the logic of you & Hussler is correct, then you also need to get rid of the following matting clubs from the WDCA; Werribee Centrals, Altona Nth, Seabrook, Willi CYMS, Spotswood & Hoppers Crossing.

Altona Nth & Spotty are sweet, their more senior sides haven't deserted the comp................but the rest, see ya later I say...............:(

DIG IN;401702 said:
Not sure what your answer was to the original question posted, as all you seem to have done is give your opinion on what you think of each club???

If i am suppose to take anything from what you have posted, then it seems there looks like there may only be about 3 or 4 sides that need bother turning up next season, and the rest are wasting their time.:confused:

Unlike you Thailand, I have at least given a response to the question, unlike yourself who has opted to take a pot at the reply.

My opinion counts for FA as it is my opinion. If people want to belive what I have to say good luck to them.

Maybe concentrate on whether you have a wanga or a ginie and then you wouldn't be so confused.

OutsideEdge;401070 said:

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz got him.......hahaha

dunno about young superstars.......good experiance for the young kids that played though.......

hussler a little bidy tells me you've lost 15 kegs.......looking to go out with a bang......???

Gee unyuns is talking tough they must have a boxing coach down at wimps these days and gee you call lavo filth that is the pot calling the petal black are your players still touching the till down at your club these days now thats what you call filth especially when they are welcomed with open arms and allowed to still play for your club wouldnt happen down our financially stable club

hussler;400994 said:
The WDCA should make Lavo take all their teams out of our comp.....no point having your matting sides if we are not good enough for your top2 sides......................Vote to kick them out & not let them back for a minimum of 5+ years...............:mad:

For your info laverton thirds played against most sides a turf 2nds last year and happened to beat the premiers in the end and would of made the finals but for a few selection hiccups and players unavailbility!!! I'm happy to play in highest grade the comp puts us in and mr Collins Newport still won't make finals with lavo out you simply ain't good enuf cheers see you in the bottle shop iwill shout you a stubby champ

unyuns;402002 said:
Unlike you Thailand, I have at least given a response to the question, unlike yourself who has opted to take a pot at the reply.

My opinion counts for FA as it is my opinion. If people want to belive what I have to say good luck to them.

Maybe concentrate on whether you have a wanga or a ginie and then you wouldn't be so confused.

I'll dumb it down for you then dill pickles.

The original qestion was, What is the future of the WDCA?

Maybe you can start the ball rolling by giving your thoughts on the comps future. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i didnt see this answered in your post?
And as like you said, your opinion counts for FA on what you think about the clubs, as does mine or anybody else's.

Then after you have given the forum something meaningful to read, you can get back to bagging most of the clubs/players in the comp with your deep and meaningful opinions as per your usual dribble.

Willy Imps with Ryan Hinton going and a couple of other players considering what to do
Laverton gone
Deer Park - similar but need to change their culture under a coach who stirs the pot

Where do we place the recruits from Melton and what happened with the Churches when the WDCA voted against the merger ?

DIG IN;402033 said:

Maybe you can start the ball rolling by giving your thoughts on the comps future. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i didnt see this answered in your post?
And as like you said, your opinion counts for FA on what you think about the clubs, as does mine or anybody else's.

Then after you have given the forum something meaningful to read, you can get back to bagging most of the clubs/players in the comp with your deep and meaningful opinions as per your usual dribble.
Great reply dig in and onions lol laverton ain't filth champ

bones1;401538 said:

Laverton gone

Willy Congs - ????????

unyuns;401699 said:
Willy Congs - ????????

Give me a spell unyuns

Give me a spell unyuns

Hahahahahaha......NO HOPE................:eek:

unyuns;401699 said:
Willy Congs - ????????

dont believe in the word ''should'' unyans.....good to see there is some hype around......and to the other box hill get your hand off it......we arnt like willy congs or any other club in the comp......culture.......pppffffttttt.....on game day there is no stirring the pot champ play to win is the only thing on our minds.....

im not into worrying about other clubs just envious of the ones who win flags....and what it takes to win 1.....

Give me a spell unyuns

Not sure if you're looking for a bite or not, but one point short in a year where the 1st week of finals is washed out isn't worth squealing about. We would have been watching the GF from the sidelines either way.

Poor old fabulous phil. He's bound to upset a few down there. Not really known for his nous, but on the bright side everyone should have pretty hair.

DIG IN;401702 said:

Gee unyuns is talking tough they must have a boxing coach down at wimps these days and gee you call lavo filth that is the pot calling the petal black are your players still touching the till down at your club these days now thats what you call filth especially when they are welcomed with open arms and allowed to still play for your club wouldnt happen down our financially stable club

unyuns;402002 said:

DIG IN;402033 said:

Great reply dig in and onions lol laverton ain't filth champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back