Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Stump Cam;350989 said:
Bwahahaha who gave me up??
Who am I?
Ravo is that old he wouldn't know what a computer is you knob....:eek:
It still must eat at you that you have absolutely no idea who I am???

Who is your Captain Coach?? Armstrong = Cat Meow!!!

id like to see how many premiership/comp best player medalions this bloke has..........quality player.......interesting choice......

Stump Cam;350989 said:
Who am I?
Ravo is that old he wouldn't know what a computer is you knob....:eek:
It still must eat at you that you have absolutely no idea who I am???

id like to see how many premiership/comp best player medalions this bloke has..........quality player.......interesting choice......

weapons05/06;350931 said:
deer park mate.......obviously im the coach

new coach new wicket new clubrooms new nets/facilities new game/club plan........all positives

5 younger players signed already who i have coached to an underfeated u/17a premeirship in the willy comp some who say 1 of the best bunch of 17's ever seen....sum 1 from werribee may beg to differ.....1 keeper/bat 1 opening bat 2 allrounders 1 who is playing subby 1's and an opening bowler who is playing subbies 1's atm..........ive got 5 of them and looking to get another 2.........and hussler no 1 from my former club......

playing in the b-turf looking to build a side to be very capable of competing/beating the sides in a-turf which wouldnt be hard from my point of view there are only 3 good sides in the a-turf......

what about you what do you do bat/bowl/allrounder???
thanks mate, i'm looking for a club closer to the werribee area though as i've recently moved to the werribee/hoppers area.
As for the type of player i am, i'm a number 3 or 4 batsman who doesnt bowl

weapons05/06;350931 said:
deer park mate.......obviously im the coach

new coach new wicket new clubrooms new nets/facilities new game/club plan........all positives

5 younger players signed already who i have coached to an underfeated u/17a premeirship in the willy comp some who say 1 of the best bunch of 17's ever seen....sum 1 from werribee may beg to differ.....1 keeper/bat 1 opening bat 2 allrounders 1 who is playing subby 1's and an opening bowler who is playing subbies 1's atm..........ive got 5 of them and looking to get another 2.........and hussler no 1 from my former club......

playing in the b-turf looking to build a side to be very capable of competing/beating the sides in a-turf which wouldnt be hard from my point of view there are only 3 good sides in the a-turf......

what about you what do you do bat/bowl/allrounder???
thanks mate, i'm looking for a club closer to the werribee area though as i've recently moved to the werribee/hoppers area.

Jag in said:

No use going to Wyndhamvale bud........:eek:

Come to Newport-Digman bud we've got plenty of blokes who live in Werribee or Hoppers & we've got the batting track???;)

Jag in said:

No use going to Wyndhamvale bud........:eek:

Come to Newport-Digman bud we've got plenty of blokes who live in Werribee or Hoppers & we've got the batting track???;)

Stump Cam;350989 said:
Who am I?
Ravo is that old he wouldn't know what a computer is you knob....:eek:It still must eat at you that you have absolutely no idea who I am???

Read my post again stupid????????

Keep hiding you legend hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p]

Embarrassed by your own club,dont want to admit your from Gelliscum,go back to your big toilet & try & swing a cat four eyes!!!!!!!!!!

Stump Cam;350989 said:
Who am I?
Ravo is that old he wouldn't know what a computer is you knob....:eek:It still must eat at you that you have absolutely no idea who I am???

Embarrassed by your own club,dont want to admit your from Gelliscum,go back to your big toilet & try & swing a cat four eyes!!!!!!!!!!

weapons05/06;350964 said:
we have done something special together and i always said id love to play with these kids(not kids anymore) because of the commitment they gave to me and more importantly the team........not sure how far they want to go the 2 guys from subbies were playing at footscray and gave that up after a couple of years they are playing at sunshine and we all know how they go.....if they were at willy i wouldnt go near them......they would be more than handy at this level and the next level up...which is where i/we are gonna strive to get too....i would always encourage the kids ive coached to go higher hence 1 playing for the jets at the time-west bulldogs now(ward) 1 in willy 1sts(cragie) and 1 at premier club melb in the 2nds/3rds(gillard)......they would be 21/22 now so why not create some more history.......ive already developed them and speak to most of them often but its the quality players from that side who arnt playing cricket anymore who i am targeting........

cheers

Pop Gun with what you have recruited why not nominate for A Turf? I believe there could be an openning this season. Wouldn't it be better to test yourselves to find out where you are at than get a false sense of security by playing against sides second elevens.

weapons05/06;350964 said:
we have done something special together and i always said id love to play with these kids(not kids anymore) because of the commitment they gave to me and more importantly the team........not sure how far they want to go the 2 guys from subbies were playing at footscray and gave that up after a couple of years they are playing at sunshine and we all know how they go.....if they were at willy i wouldnt go near them......they would be more than handy at this level and the next level up...which is where i/we are gonna strive to get too....i would always encourage the kids ive coached to go higher hence 1 playing for the jets at the time-west bulldogs now(ward) 1 in willy 1sts(cragie) and 1 at premier club melb in the 2nds/3rds(gillard)......they would be 21/22 now so why not create some more history.......ive already developed them and speak to most of them often but its the quality players from that side who arnt playing cricket anymore who i am targeting........

cheers

Pop Gun with what you have recruited why not nominate for A Turf? I believe there could be an openning this season. Wouldn't it be better to test yourselves to find out where you are at than get a false sense of security by playing against sides second elevens.

Jag in said:

Jag in, Cut away: If you live in Werribree, Werribee Centrals is your Club. They play in the VTCA and won the flag in B north last season.
They have brilliant facilities, with a new club rooms and an excellent ground and a bowling machine to help the batsman.
If you are a top order batsman this is the club for you, drop me a pm if you would like to no more.

Jag in said:

Jag in, Cut away: If you live in Werribree, Werribee Centrals is your Club. They play in the VTCA and won the flag in B north last season.
They have brilliant facilities, with a new club rooms and an excellent ground and a bowling machine to help the batsman.
If you are a top order batsman this is the club for you, drop me a pm if you would like to no more.

weapons05/06;351074 said:

Good luck with Armstrong, another club to his collection.

weapons05/06;351074 said:

Good luck with Armstrong, another club to his collection.

hussler;351079 said:

Armo is a great get and definetly an asset to digman good luck.
great all rounder and good cricket brain.
kaching u paid top much.

hussler;351079 said:

kaching u paid top much.

BigCoq;351185 said:
kaching u paid top much.

Another one you missed Big Q???
What's wrong with the Roosters no one seems to want to coach you blokes??
Why do you think that is?:cool:

BigCoq;351185 said:
kaching u paid top much.

West Riff Raff;351151 said:
Surely this squad is too good for b turf raise the bare be brave go to A turf. fortune favours the brave. No Guts no Glory !!!

Surely this squad is too good for b turf raise the bare be brave go to A turf. fortune favours the brave. No Guts no Glory !!!

Stump Cam;351191 said:

not sure dont bloke smoke up peoples a**es or maybe they have unrealistic expectations on there worth. maybe we dont get star struck & throw our leggs in the air. not for me to say really!

Stump Cam;351191 said:

not sure dont bloke smoke up peoples a**es or maybe they have unrealistic expectations on there worth. maybe we dont get star struck & throw our leggs in the air. not for me to say really!

BigCoq;351201 said:

Hey Stump Cam, don't you know, They are looking for a young commited gun player who is willing to put in a decent amount of time to coach / play / lead and teach and someone willing to do it for peanuts....

They should feel fortunate that a great club like Altona Roosters are even willing to talk to them, and should be excited about playing in North B1, the VTCA is the best comp EVER!

BigCoq;351201 said:

Hey Stump Cam, don't you know, They are looking for a young commited gun player who is willing to put in a decent amount of time to coach / play / lead and teach and someone willing to do it for peanuts....

They should feel fortunate that a great club like Altona Roosters are even willing to talk to them, and should be excited about playing in North B1, the VTCA is the best comp EVER!

im new to the forums, practically every post on here in an abuse at the previous... whats the go, a bit of controversy in the WDCA. :cool:

im new to the forums, practically every post on here in an abuse at the previous... whats the go, a bit of controversy in the WDCA. :cool:

my opinion d/p/a since i left to go play at willy what have they done.......???=nothing in 9 years played a-turf when realisticaly the way i look at it were never up to it.....they had a coach who wanted to coach an a-turf club just for his satisfaction and he didnt have the cattle lost every game or close to it and left after a couple of years to another a-turf club who are now in the b-turf....he is a good mate of mine and dont think im bagging him im just giving my opinion....ive come from a club in my time playing there weather it be 1st or 2nds seriously off the top of my head won 75 to 85% of games over the 9 years now thats not bad going why because yes of some good players but the attidude of the team/club.........im not going to put the club in my first year as coach into the situation if things are going bad everything falls apart as it has in the past.......whilst im confident of winning in a-turf the culture of the whole club needs changing.......everything from onfield stuff to training 2 nights, fielding at training, fitness and the 1 thing that can change things on field pretty quickily is attitude.......im hearing lots of things from players about the attidude of some.........commitment+attitude=success thats what im looking for......and if they still have a bad attitude its off to the mats if they dont like that...........dont play

nope b turf it is...im on a 2 year deal we want to be playing a-turf in 3....the club and i are happy with that...also going to pick 2 kids to play weather it be 15's or 17's to play in our ones.....i recognise how important it is to not only give them a go but to give them an opportunity to bat in the top 5 or bowl when there is a partnership and giving them the opportunity to win the game....much like w.n have done with their kids....we will also field a new third team in the one-day comp.........going to get about 15-20 players to play in the one-day team most of them will come from the footy club already got 8 from the footy side and 4 recently retired from the cricket club definately playing.........

the more the merrier (if thats how you spell it).........

cheers

my opinion d/p/a since i left to go play at willy what have they done.......???=nothing in 9 years played a-turf when realisticaly the way i look at it were never up to it.....they had a coach who wanted to coach an a-turf club just for his satisfaction and he didnt have the cattle lost every game or close to it and left after a couple of years to another a-turf club who are now in the b-turf....he is a good mate of mine and dont think im bagging him im just giving my opinion....ive come from a club in my time playing there weather it be 1st or 2nds seriously off the top of my head won 75 to 85% of games over the 9 years now thats not bad going why because yes of some good players but the attidude of the team/club.........im not going to put the club in my first year as coach into the situation if things are going bad everything falls apart as it has in the past.......whilst im confident of winning in a-turf the culture of the whole club needs changing.......everything from onfield stuff to training 2 nights, fielding at training, fitness and the 1 thing that can change things on field pretty quickily is attitude.......im hearing lots of things from players about the attidude of some.........commitment+attitude=success thats what im looking for......and if they still have a bad attitude its off to the mats if they dont like that...........dont play

nope b turf it is...im on a 2 year deal we want to be playing a-turf in 3....the club and i are happy with that...also going to pick 2 kids to play weather it be 15's or 17's to play in our ones.....i recognise how important it is to not only give them a go but to give them an opportunity to bat in the top 5 or bowl when there is a partnership and giving them the opportunity to win the game....much like w.n have done with their kids....we will also field a new third team in the one-day comp.........going to get about 15-20 players to play in the one-day team most of them will come from the footy club already got 8 from the footy side and 4 recently retired from the cricket club definately playing.........

the more the merrier (if thats how you spell it).........

cheers

slogger22;351233 said:

this site is controversy.......and i love it......

a bit of banter is good;)

slogger22;351233 said:

this site is controversy.......and i love it......

a bit of banter is good;)

straight;351205 said:

Exactly right.....

They are a bit too cocky for my liking!:cool:

straight;351205 said:

Exactly right.....

They are a bit too cocky for my liking!:cool:

hussler;351079 said:

Speaking of cats, how is your new recruit going?

Must be costing you blokes an absolute fortune hahaha hope he delivers the goods.

hussler;351079 said:

Speaking of cats, how is your new recruit going?

Must be costing you blokes an absolute fortune hahaha hope he delivers the goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back