Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

1965;215881 said:
chugg frew jury maddern would walk in to willy ist not saying all at once logan would from lavo hinton robson imps lawford wyndvale garz guerra digman nearly pick a side to beat u guys??? i no the sunshinecomb use to smash sun subs when they were strong rememberthat weopons
chugg yes others no just good suburban players i have umpired at both comps and willi comp players are good but at a lower standard than subs.
yours in cricket:

Any news on wheter Point Cook will go up to A Turf? Not sure if they have found a turf ground.

1965;215881 said:
chugg frew jury maddern would walk in to willy ist not saying all at once logan would from lavo hinton robson imps lawford wyndvale garz guerra digman nearly pick a side to beat u guys??? i no the sunshinecomb use to smash sun subs when they were strong rememberthat weopons

ok lets put our team of the year in the subs v team of the year in the wdca......

now that will be interesting........

the only 2 that would play in willy 1sts is jury and chugg......

and id take lawford aswell good heat.........but he'd play 2's

ok when has sunshine subs been strong.........?
last time they made finals was 85.........:eek:

i look at it this way........any player from our ones would walk straight into a wdca 1st 11 side...........i couldnt say the same the other way........

surely you know when you talk about willy, they are it... you cant get into that team if you are not in the click fellas...

g u would beat more than one team..

they would beat wbee. they are gutless. and if chug couldnt get a game in willys ones i will eat the computer!
frew definate chance, maddern you would think. thats it i would say.

willy rang someone from lavo asking of there services... go figure that one weapons.

rohan;215910 said:
surely you know when you talk about willy, they are it... you cant get into that team if you are not in the click fellas...

they would beat wbee. they are gutless. and if chug couldnt get a game in willys ones i will eat the computer!

willy rang someone from lavo asking of there services... go figure that one weapons.

Surely Frew would be a very good chance at getting a spot in Willi First side, has taken over 45wickets per season for the last five years. Nothing against Croft, his a great player, Amazingly Frew took 20 more wickets than him last season. Interesting topic for discussion.

rohan;215910 said:

just remember this is just my opinion.........
of course we are it when i talk about the team i play in......
frew would get smashed....in the subbies he wouldnt be able to tie a batsmen up as easy as he does in the wdca cmon youve played subby's cricket....maddern i know he can play we have 2 leftarmers already......id take chuggy anyday of the week......bl00dy hell another lefty:eek:

why did some1 from willy ring a lavo player........?......maybe cause they think they can play and to see if they want to go to a higher level and have a crack.........thats all i can think of.......why not?

what about lavo's new coach........any word yet?........im sure you have herd just as i have done........@|

WDCAcricketer;215918 said:
Surely Frew would be a very good chance at getting a spot in Willi First side, has taken over 45wickets per season for the last five years. Nothing against Croft, his a great player, Amazingly Frew took 20 more wickets than him last season. Interesting topic for discussion.

your kidding me arnt you.........please........
he'd have to take 45 wickets in the 2's...and im not saying he wouldnt.....before even getting a look in......
what does he bowl.......?......last time i faced him he was just med pace..and that was 10 years ago....batsmen in the subbies wouldnt let him tie them down.....whole different ball game.......

frew/croft.....interesting.......id say croft would have gotten more wickets with chug bowling at the other end.......true or not?

weapons05/06;215927 said:
he'd have to take 45 wickets in the 2's...and im not saying he wouldnt.....before even getting a look in......
what does he bowl.......?......last time i faced him he was just med pace..and that was 10 years ago....batsmen in the subbies wouldnt let him tie them down.....whole different ball game.......

frew/croft.....interesting.......id say croft would have gotten more wickets with chug bowling at the other end.......true or not?

Cant underestimate Frew bowling, his a very good bower, can swing the bowl both ways on his day. Still would take wickets with out chugg and he has taken bags when he hasnt played. Hard to determine how players would go in another comp.

I know our coach was 2nd change bowler for melton in the first when they where stronger couple of years back and his job back then was to tie down the batsman. Where us for us his used as a strike bowler, has taken 32 and 39 wickets last two season. Also batted at 9 in the subbies compared to about 6 in A turf. Never the less been a great pick up for us and our best player for the past two seasons.

Some subblies/district players dont handle the local comps as well and take time to adjust to the sub standard pitches and slower pace,

You can't compare subbies with wdca, its a higher standard full stop. Having said that, there are plenty of players who play in our comp that would be able to play in subbies firsts. Croft has shown that. A combined WDCA team would be very a strong team, would be a good game against willi, i know they used to do that some years ago, but i think they had trouble getting full strength teams together.

What would everyones team of the year be? Not as easy as most would think. there are some that would pick themselves. Chugg, Guererrra, Ghazi, Maddern.

interesting exercise.

GoBulls;215958 said:
You can't compare subbies with wdca, its a higher standard full stop. Having said that, there are plenty of players who play in our comp that would be able to play in subbies firsts. Croft has shown that. A combined WDCA team would be very a strong team, would be a good game against willi, i know they used to do that some years ago, but i think they had trouble getting full strength teams together.

What would everyones team of the year be? Not as easy as most would think. there are some that would pick themselves. Chugg, Guererrra, Ghazi, Maddern.

interesting exercise.

You wouldnt get chucky Guererrra to play without paying him, hes a mercenary full stop.

The A.N. Special;215985 said:
You wouldnt get chucky Guererrra to play without paying him, hes a mercenary full stop.

i doubt that.. your just a ************

wait there;216024 said:
i doubt that.. your just a ************

saw gf suppose to a fast bowler never tryd to bounce out gu s opening bats or top order didnt go thru pain barrier to win a gf unlike chugg busted hes guts out guerra slot man in gf chugg on min payments if any guerra big dols what a joke i no who id take ;)

weapons05/06;215927 said:

side to beat willys super stars d commo hinton jury maddern logan robson harb c commochugg frew lawford any ones thorts wills stiff not in best 3 quicks maddern other med pacerand haab robbo spin with logan wk hinton capt c commo

1965;216048 said:
side to beat willys super stars d commo hinton jury maddern logan robson harb c commochugg frew lawford any ones thorts wills stiff not in best 3 quicks maddern other med pacerand haab robbo spin with logan wk hinton capt c commo
sorry made a blue garz takes harbs spot but bats at 6

1965;216046 said:
saw gf suppose to a fast bowler never tryd to bounce out gu s opening bats or top order didnt go thru pain barrier to win a gf unlike chugg busted hes guts out guerra slot man in gf chugg on min payments if any guerra big dols what a joke i no who id take ;)

lets start off by saying that Chugg is the best bowler in the comp, full stop. I dont recall anyone saying anything else. Charlie is easily the second best. If you honestly think otherwise then you are a complete idiot. Perhaps you should grab a bat and face a few.

I'll let you in on a little secret, chugg doesn't play for min payments, and i'll bet you he is getting more the Charlie.

one difference... chugg can knock blokes over on a road... i.e grand final
guerrera would rip through teams im sure... but did he do it this year on good wickets??? he certainly didnt do it against lavo, had a sook and didnt bowl after he couldnt get a wicket... there are plenty ahead of him.

rohan;216087 said:
one difference... chugg can knock blokes over on a road... i.e grand final
guerrera would rip through teams im sure... but did he do it this year on good wickets??? he certainly didnt do it against lavo, had a sook and didnt bowl after he couldnt get a wicket... there are plenty ahead of him.

Had a sook? i think it was the lavo blokes having a sook when they realised they didn't have enough runs.

Who, apart from Chugg is better?

GoBulls;216067 said:
lets start off by saying that Chugg is the best bowler in the comp, full stop. I dont recall anyone saying anything else. Charlie is easily the second best. If you honestly think otherwise then you are a complete idiot. Perhaps you should grab a bat and face a few.

I'll let you in on a little secret, chugg doesn't play for min payments, and i'll bet you he is getting more the Charlie.

bahahaha ''a few'' whats that overs or balls.........?......and if charlie was anything chugg was he would have put you in a better possie come the first innings in the granny........doesnt like it when its hard.........id have lawford before charlie.........

and he aint that quick..........i just loved 1 game when i played against him first over was a 14 ball over........full of no balls and wides........second over was 10 balls no balls again........cracked it and didnt bowl for the rest of the day........good character........

GoBulls;216090 said:
Had a sook? i think it was the lavo blokes having a sook when they realised they didn't have enough runs.

Who, apart from Chugg is better?

face it no ticker mate faced quicker and better bowlers than guerra champ give u the mail so dont start that crap chugg 2 times better bowler and frew the same i was a outsider lookng in in gf and could not believe how weak he was in gf slot man when things needed to be shifted up a gear it wasnt guerre doing it it was chugg and who one ??????? thats the truth tel me im wrong woodnt have him in my side will let you down in bigs games well known fact

weapons05/06;216094 said:
bahahaha ''a few'' whats that overs or balls.........?......and if charlie was anything chugg was he would have put you in a better possie come the first innings in the granny........doesnt like it when its hard.........id have lawford before charlie.........

and he aint that quick..........i just loved 1 game when i played against him first over was a 14 ball over........full of no balls and wides........second over was 10 balls no balls again........cracked it and didnt bowl for the rest of the day........good character........

forgot that your such a superstar, ******** your stiff not to play for australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back