Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

West Riff Raff;329746 said:
They are brave preditions what about the 3 other games.

Newport v Laverton

ANA V Hoppers

W'Vale V GU

My tips are GU by 5 wickets, Hoppers outright ( ANA can't Bat ) & Laverton by 1 or 2 wickets.

Lavo hey????Not if I get a bowl bud..........:D:eek:

big game performer;329893 said:
i wonder who will have put less work into the deck this week?

the council does our wicket not us..we just roll it on saturdays...should be a good game..pretty even i reckon

rohan;329729 said:
this is only room for one bloke on here to wind up others pal.

i dont want to fall into this kids trap butttttt 183? lavo passed that with 3 bats mate?
dolz can you inform us if you had any players make ANOTHER duck this week?

Means nothing unless you win this week + make the finals,but you can hang your hat on that all winter if ya want......:eek::p

Newport v Laverton

ANA V Hoppers

W'Vale V GU

My tips are GU by 5 wickets, Hoppers outright ( ANA can't Bat ) & Laverton by 1 or 2 wickets.

Lavo hey????Not if I get a bowl bud..........:D:eek:

West Riff Raff;329743 said:
weapons05/06;328569 said:
Hey Pop Gun l noticed on the Cricket Victoria Web Site Williamstown Cricket Club is advertising for a new coach for the 2009/10 season.

l know your have ambitions to coach Willy so this might be your big opportunity.

Do you want me to put a word in for you with Mr Davies and Mr Hart?????

I am sure West Newport would supply a reference for you and all your mates from this forum would put a word in for you because we love you so much!!!!!!

It would be great if you got the job as you have worked so hard over the years preparing yourself for this gig.

Please let me know if l can help you fore fill your dream.

nope dont need your help........whilst there are 2 or 3 candidates already im surely at this point in time not ready to coach w.c.c.......and i have nothing on those people interested in the job..........whilst it is a goal im simply not ready....in my opinion.........BUT they have asked me if id liked to be involved in their plans and ive said yes........time will tell......

and already have had interest from a wdca club...........not even worried about that..........need some runs..........in a hurry:cool:

good luck on the weekend

rohan;329729 said:
this is only room for one bloke on here to wind up others pal.

i dont want to fall into this kids trap butttttt 183? lavo passed that with 3 bats mate?
dolz can you inform us if you had any players make ANOTHER duck this week?

Means nothing unless you win this week + make the finals,but you can hang your hat on that all winter if ya want......:eek::p

weapons05/06;328569 said:
Hey Pop Gun l noticed on the Cricket Victoria Web Site Williamstown Cricket Club is advertising for a new coach for the 2009/10 season.

l know your have ambitions to coach Willy so this might be your big opportunity.

Do you want me to put a word in for you with Mr Davies and Mr Hart?????

I am sure West Newport would supply a reference for you and all your mates from this forum would put a word in for you because we love you so much!!!!!!

It would be great if you got the job as you have worked so hard over the years preparing yourself for this gig.

Please let me know if l can help you fore fill your dream.

nope dont need your help........whilst there are 2 or 3 candidates already im surely at this point in time not ready to coach w.c.c.......and i have nothing on those people interested in the job..........whilst it is a goal im simply not ready....in my opinion.........BUT they have asked me if id liked to be involved in their plans and ive said yes........time will tell......

and already have had interest from a wdca club...........not even worried about that..........need some runs..........in a hurry:cool:

good luck on the weekend

wyndhamvale titan;329899 said:
the council does our wicket not us..we just roll it on saturdays...should be a good game..pretty even i reckon

How is your wicket going to stand up to a semi final play over 2 consecetive days? Your should move the game for your own sake image losing the toss and having to chase runs on the Sunday your batsman would have to wear steel capped boots for their own protection.

weapons05/06;330011 said:

good luck on the weekend

Cant see how anyone would want weapo to coach anywhere after the performance he has put on here over the past few years !:eek:

He has become his own worst enemy from all reports !

wyndhamvale titan;329899 said:

How is your wicket going to stand up to a semi final play over 2 consecetive days? Your should move the game for your own sake image losing the toss and having to chase runs on the Sunday your batsman would have to wear steel capped boots for their own protection.

The Duke;330125 said:
Cant see how anyone would want weapo to coach anywhere after the performance he has put on here over the past few years !:eek:

Agreed. I was taking the piss out of him but judging from his reply he took it serious as if l would help him after his comments about my club but wouldn't it be good if a WDCA club was stupid enough to appoint him coach imagine the fun we would all have. He would be a target every week and would wilt under the pressure and quit by Xmas and go back to Willy with his tail between his legs.

good luck on the weekend

West Riff Raff;330129 said:
The Duke;330125 said:
Agreed. I was taking the piss out of him but judging from his reply he took it serious as if l would help him after his comments about my club but wouldn't it be good if a WDCA club was stupid enough to appoint him coach imagine the fun we would all have. He would be a target every week and would wilt under the pressure and quit by Xmas and go back to Willy with his tail between his legs.

:eek:.....Its been done before........:eek:

The Duke;330125 said:

West Riff Raff;330065 said:
Are the old nude balls still getting wickets??? Then again you learnt off the master Steve T at West.

Ahhhhh...the old Trogga's still playin,I see........

He was a master of wicket taking,thats for sure!!!!!!;)

The Duke;330125 said:

:eek:.....Its been done before........:eek:

The Duke;330125 said:

hahahaha........love your work........:rolleyes:

West Riff Raff;330065 said:
Are the old nude balls still getting wickets??? Then again you learnt off the master Steve T at West.

Ahhhhh...the old Trogga's still playin,I see........

He was a master of wicket taking,thats for sure!!!!!!;)

The Duke;330125 said:

hahahaha........love your work........:rolleyes:

Newport v Laverton

ANA V Hoppers

W'Vale V GU

GU easy with wkts to spare. Wynd to lose their last 2 at home, thus taking away any home ground advantage leading into finals.Drury to fire with Eddie and Dave to mop[ up. Even if Wynd dish up a minefield, would think 180 @2.5 an over wasnt a big task for this lot to chase.)

HX just...Going by whats left in the sheds and the current lots averages, HX to get their with just 1 or 2 wkts in hand. Will be closer than you think. They also wont be able to build a big enough 1st inns lead to challenge for OR in 1 day.

ND have the runs on the board. Lav will need their bats to fire to get there, and even tho a win may count for nothing, it may have a say in who finishes where next week. This could come down to the line, and only if the Hussler gets a bowl?????

WN home already. Seems Imps fell for the old 1-2 of believing all that is said and written about them. Hinton the only one to fire, the rest of them must have been too busy back slapping to care. WN always a show with the young squad they have and well done. Imps will be playing away next week.

Dont forget Colts..Could sneak in. Gelli on the verge of OR, so GU will be watching this one and ND V Lav game closely.

So the final 4 may be...
Wyn 1st (55pts or 1st on (61)
ND 2nd on (51) or 3rd (45 -%)
Imps 3rd or 4th (43)
GU 2nd (45 +%) or 5th (39 -%)
Lav 4th (39 +%)
Colts 4th (40)

Confused??? Me too.
Either way, will be a close finish, and thats got to be good for the comp.

dolz has vanished for some reason.. maybe because he got found out as the bloke who bats at 10 and fields fine leg to fine leg.. or maybe he's stuck in the maccas drive thru

Newport v Laverton

ANA V Hoppers

W'Vale V GU

GU easy with wkts to spare. Wynd to lose their last 2 at home, thus taking away any home ground advantage leading into finals.Drury to fire with Eddie and Dave to mop[ up. Even if Wynd dish up a minefield, would think 180 @2.5 an over wasnt a big task for this lot to chase.)

HX just...Going by whats left in the sheds and the current lots averages, HX to get their with just 1 or 2 wkts in hand. Will be closer than you think. They also wont be able to build a big enough 1st inns lead to challenge for OR in 1 day.

ND have the runs on the board. Lav will need their bats to fire to get there, and even tho a win may count for nothing, it may have a say in who finishes where next week. This could come down to the line, and only if the Hussler gets a bowl?????

WN home already. Seems Imps fell for the old 1-2 of believing all that is said and written about them. Hinton the only one to fire, the rest of them must have been too busy back slapping to care. WN always a show with the young squad they have and well done. Imps will be playing away next week.

Dont forget Colts..Could sneak in. Gelli on the verge of OR, so GU will be watching this one and ND V Lav game closely.

So the final 4 may be...
Wyn 1st (55pts or 1st on (61)
ND 2nd on (51) or 3rd (45 -%)
Imps 3rd or 4th (43)
GU 2nd (45 +%) or 5th (39 -%)
Lav 4th (39 +%)
Colts 4th (40)

Confused??? Me too.
Either way, will be a close finish, and thats got to be good for the comp.

haha. bats 10 and fields fine leg to fine leg?

i bat at 6, and field at mid off or in slips or gully. You couldn't be further from the truth mate. It's always good to see people judge others on one game.

and fwiw, i didn't disappear. I've just got a social life, unlike you it seems

dolz has vanished for some reason.. maybe because he got found out as the bloke who bats at 10 and fields fine leg to fine leg.. or maybe he's stuck in the maccas drive thru

Colts won outright

G.U Won

Lavo won

G.U goes in and premiership favourites is a suitable tag. Unlucky for Lavo especially after beating 3 very good sides in the last 3 weeks.

i bat at 6, and field at mid off or in slips or gully. You couldn't be further from the truth mate. It's always good to see people judge others on one game.

oh whats wrong future comp champ ? did those mean gu boys pick on wyndhamvale again? never mind sweetie,next time they come down say 'im not playing with you'se,because you play to rough'.

well done crackers , great ton champ, you might have just won us a flag.

Colts won outright

G.U Won

Lavo won

G.U goes in and premiership favourites is a suitable tag. Unlucky for Lavo especially after beating 3 very good sides in the last 3 weeks.

few big results on the weekend!

trouble at Vales i would say! the coach can only bowl 4 overs in first spell.. the 'best player' in the comp can only bowl 2 overs off the long run, 87 LBW appelas for the day, (even the umpire pulled them up), the keeper pulled a hammy, and most likely wont get a home semi due to the state of the ground! very over rated vales! all the pressure on them in finals! spruiked it up all year and have hit rock when it counts!

Dont know what has happened to Imps!!

Well done to crakers on a ton! always good to see seomeone make the first ton in A Turf!
However once again the star studded Laverton side misses the finals 2 years in a row.. And their 'unbelievable' effort has helped GU gain a home final! quite amazing really..

oh whats wrong future comp champ ? did those mean gu boys pick on wyndhamvale again? never mind sweetie,next time they come down say 'im not playing with you'se,because you play to rough'.

well done crackers , great ton champ, you might have just won us a flag.

Well done Dean Commo, batted all day on the Wyndhamvale minefield (Not their fault mind you) for 76 not out which takes GU into our 8th successive finals series.

There hasn't been a better batter in this comp over the last 10 years in my humble opinion. (Not talking just runs but the overall package.)

You'd pay money to watch the class batting of Ed Maddern & Darren Jury but you'd stake your life on Deano batting.....

few big results on the weekend!

trouble at Vales i would say! the coach can only bowl 4 overs in first spell.. the 'best player' in the comp can only bowl 2 overs off the long run, 87 LBW appelas for the day, (even the umpire pulled them up), the keeper pulled a hammy, and most likely wont get a home semi due to the state of the ground! very over rated vales! all the pressure on them in finals! spruiked it up all year and have hit rock when it counts!

Dont know what has happened to Imps!!

Well done to crakers on a ton! always good to see seomeone make the first ton in A Turf!
However once again the star studded Laverton side misses the finals 2 years in a row.. And their 'unbelievable' effort has helped GU gain a home final! quite amazing really..

dolz;330436 said:

i hear from a reliable wynd senior player that there is fighting in betweeen the team, a lot of pressure on the vales going into the finals on top all year and losing there last match

Well done Dean Commo, batted all day on the Wyndhamvale minefield (Not their fault mind you) for 76 not out which takes GU into our 8th successive finals series.

There hasn't been a better batter in this comp over the last 10 years in my humble opinion. (Not talking just runs but the overall package.)

You'd pay money to watch the class batting of Ed Maddern & Darren Jury but you'd stake your life on Deano batting.....

certainly not between our A-Turf team. There may be in club for all i know, but that doesnt have anything to do with our onfield performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back