Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

pushtogully;184982 said:
Get over yourself idiot. Must be the clubs fault they they dont control the where abouts of their under 21 players. You can only let them know. Not sure what you expect from the clubs, perhaps they should lock them in the clubrooms on a sat nights so they can be delivered to yo on sunday.

letters went out 3 weeks ago had good reports from all clubs........but to get 9 was dissapointing......

the clubs should be pushing these kids to play simple as that......its a good comp and clubs should be proud that their talented kids are not only representing their club but also the w.d.c.a......

i did let all clubs know 4 weeks ago.......so there has been plenty of warning about the upcoming rep side........

and its true the w.d.c.a is poorly run........ive played/coached in it..........

it prolly is poorly run but i know that our club only has 1 if that player that is good enough to even try out for the u/21 and prolly wont get in, its the teams like lavo who hav millions of them that should hav a lot turn up

Rd 3 first of the two dayers , should be a interesting rd of cricket in A Turf.
My predictions are:

Grand United, to strong for Gellibrand
Lavo should beat Hoppers
Wydhamvale to beat Willi Imps easily
Digman to smash the Rams
ANA in a close one over Colts

Good luck on the weekend.

WDCAcricketer;185680 said:
Rd 3 first of the two dayers , should be a interesting rd of cricket in A Turf.
My predictions are:

Grand United, to strong for Gellibrand
Lavo should beat Hoppers
Wydhamvale to beat Willi Imps easily
Digman to smash the Rams
ANA in a close one over Colts

Good luck on the weekend.

Yer... Digman cant beat Colts, but ANA can, thats the worst tip ever!!

Bryan Lawry returned to Lavo today without training and played in the C Composite. They asked him to play in the A turf but he told them to get f***** because the A turf had dropped him for finals in the last 2 seasons.

He made 77 n.o. Look for the Lavo C Composite to be right up there this year

The A.N. Special;185742 said:
Yer... Digman cant beat Colts, but ANA can, thats the worst tip ever!!

Games in the balance, ANA all out for 209, Colts 2 for 38. Couple of quick wickets and puts the pressure on them.

Who do you think is the team to beat in all the grades?

A Turf- Its between GU- strongest batting line up in the comp & Whydhamvale- strongest bowling line up in the comp.

B Turf - Point Cook by a country mile, strongest bowling line up in B Turf.

Any one care to comment on the above or tip the strongest teams in the lower grades?

A Turf - GU will win it but i think Laverton again will come close, we are better than Wyndhamvale and so are Gellibrand.

B Turf- Pt Cook easy

C Turf- Colts or Laverton, both very very good sides, grand final sides from last yr aswell

A Matts- Possibly GU but i really wouldnt have a clue about this one

B Matts- Lavo or Digman.

Right Arm Speed;186395 said:
A Turf - GU will win it but i think Laverton again will come close, we are better than Wyndhamvale and so are Gellibrand.

B Turf- Pt Cook easy

C Turf- Colts or Laverton, both very very good sides, grand final sides from last yr aswell

A Matts- Possibly GU but i really wouldnt have a clue about this one

B Matts- Lavo or Digman.
Gellibrand better than Wyndhamvale? That would explain why we beat them easily in the 1 dayer?
I won't comment on Laverton being better than us, because we haven't played you yet. I suppose we can see that later in the season

Right Arm Speed;186395 said:

Gellibrand will be lucky to make finals. From what i have heard Wyndhamvale have a good bowling attack, not so good batting lineup. Dont know how Laverton will go, dont think they have improved thier team much from last year. Still a bit early, lets wait a see how the 2 day games pan out, that should sort out the good from the bad.

agreed. We should be alright with the batting once the wickets start to flatten out a bit. we haven't had a good deck all year compared to some other teams.

have to see how the games pan out

I think Colts will surprise a few teams, and Newport Digman will be therabouts having improved thier team from last season.

Croft is a massive loss to Gellibrand, they may not make the finals, with a stronger Digman & Colts Outfit this season.

WDCAcricketer;186545 said:
Croft is a massive loss to Gellibrand, they may not make the finals, with a stronger Digman & Colts Outfit this season.

even a better pick up for us........;)

weapons05/06;186718 said:
even a better pick up for us........;)
he is a good pickup. I seen he took 2 in the first game.

how'd he go since then?

Rd 4 Tips:

GU to beat new commers ANA,clearly favourites
Colts way to strong for Rams
Digman to smash Willi Imps
Wyndamvale to beat Hoppers easily
Gellibrand to beat Lavo , should be a close one

Good luck on Saturday

agree with those, apart from the Lavo and Gellibrand result.

Lavo will beat Gellibrand

dolz;188043 said:
agree with those, apart from the Lavo and Gellibrand result.

Lavo will beat Gellibrand

Lavo should beat Gellibrand, but havn't set the world on fire this season, will be close.

Laverton have some players in the lower grades that should be playing A grade but they just dont want too. Such as Bryan Lawry and Scott Mills who are two great youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back