Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

rohan;284127 said:
With rain forcast tonight, wont the vales deck be an absolute cracker!! If it rains on and off tomorrow someone may die. Sneaky chance hoppers club i would have thought.

Most games you would think would end in a draw if it rains like they say. That would be a shame if the champs couldnt get an outright and still be out of the 4. Although with Red Gumby taking 9 gee look out they are back!

Any teams play twenty20's on Tues night?

given there batting line up hoppers are every chance:)

Wild Turkey;284082 said:
Ive just joined this shermozzel of a chat and ive gone back and had a look at the posts from the last month or so and ive got one question. Weapon do u live in a house full of mirrors or wot fella??? Ive never read so much shite in my life in one place from one person!!!

great join aboard the weapons train...........stopping all stations..........;)

Wild Turkey;284082 said:
Ive just joined this shermozzel of a chat and ive gone back and had a look at the posts from the last month or so and ive got one question. Weapon do u live in a house full of mirrors or wot fella??? Ive never read so much shite in my life in one place from one person!!!

turkey you need know weapons oils himself up in front of mirrors and loves it, must be the greatest man in oz just ask him.FIGJAM:cool:

West Riff Raff;284093 said:
It good to have another Weapons fan on board. I like your style! I am not sure that he has a house full of mirrors but l have good information that he has started sleeping with the lights on.

pitty you still do west riff raff hahahaha.............:eek:

Wild Turkey;284082 said:

great join aboard the weapons train...........stopping all stations..........;)

rohan;284127 said:
With rain forcast tonight, wont the vales deck be an absolute cracker!! If it rains on and off tomorrow someone may die. Sneaky chance hoppers club i would have thought.

Most games you would think would end in a draw if it rains like they say. That would be a shame if the champs couldnt get an outright and still be out of the 4. Although with Red Gumby taking 9 gee look out they are back!

Yes Laverton beat West Newport

West Riff Raff;284093 said:
It good to have another Weapons fan on board. I like your style! I am not sure that he has a house full of mirrors but l have good information that he has started sleeping with the lights on.

pitty you still do west riff raff hahahaha.............:eek:

rohan;284127 said:

Cmon now Rohan, our wicket was covered on Thursday and to be honest it played pretty well today.
Wyndhamvale won outright after making 180 odd and rolling Hoppers for 75 in the second dig. Not alot wrong with the wicket, batsmen just throwing away their wicket

We had a bye in the twenty20 comp, but I know Centrals beat Point Cook

rohan;284127 said:

Yes Laverton beat West Newport

dolz;284823 said:
Cmon now Rohan, our wicket was covered on Thursday and to be honest it played pretty well today.
Wyndhamvale won outright after making 180 odd and rolling Hoppers for 75 in the second dig. Not alot wrong with the wicket, batsmen just throwing away their wicket

so was the wicket good when the b turf played there last game and the scores were 68, 130, 109 and 7/48? could be players throwing their wickets away, must be something in the air down there.

rohan;284127 said:

WHo is everyone tip to win the Twenty20 Comp this season?

Who are the competitive sides, and who will struggle?

dolz;284823 said:

so was the wicket good when the b turf played there last game and the scores were 68, 130, 109 and 7/48? could be players throwing their wickets away, must be something in the air down there.

Mick Megne;285324 said:

nice photo

1965;271041 said:
i would hope not lavo 2 for 202 are there 2 opening bowlers from os???????? no where in wellsys class any of the wimps bowlers bar robbo whos a top slowie

Just looking through the posts and saw this, i've only watched one of the imps games this year and that was at lavo, where i posted afterwards and saw this quote, i've just looked through the stas on wdca's site and here's the stats

9 Orchard, Mark Williamstown Imperials 5 56 9 178 12 1 0 5/42 14.83 28.00 3.18
10 Wells, Craig Laverton 5 52 12 142 12 1 0 5/30 11.83 26.00 2.73

So much for non of the imps bowlers being in wellsys class apart from robbo!

Good job 1965!!!!!

Mick Megne;285324 said:

nice photo

The Flyin Scotsman!!;285341 said:
Just looking through the posts and saw this, i've only watched one of the imps games this year and that was at lavo, where i posted afterwards and saw this quote, i've just looked through the stas on wdca's site and here's the stats

Good job 1965!!!!!

What the hell is that rubbish,can you at least write it so we understand it???????????????????:confused:

1965;271041 said:
i would hope not lavo 2 for 202 are there 2 opening bowlers from os???????? no where in wellsys class any of the wimps bowlers bar robbo whos a top slowie

Good job 1965!!!!!

Anyone know any details on u21's game on weekend?????????

Good job 1965!!!!!

What the hell is that rubbish,can you at least write it so we understand it???????????????????:confused:

hussler;285489 said:

The WDCA under 21 team had a convincing win over NWCA on Sunday at Geelong. WDCA scored 7/258 off their 45 overs and then bowled NWCA out for 161. Best performers with the bat were Mark Barlow with 63, Josh Bamford 59 no, Trent Lawford 53 and Shayne Comensoli 42. With the ball Brock Davey-Smith took 4/17 and Milorad Konjevic 2/39

rohan;285228 said:
how would i know? i didn't play there that weekend. did you?

The wicket wasn't at all great, but i'm sure your wicket on the weekend wasn't exactly a picture of perfection

hussler;285489 said:

The WDCA under 21 team had a convincing win over NWCA on Sunday at Geelong. WDCA scored 7/258 off their 45 overs and then bowled NWCA out for 161. Best performers with the bat were Mark Barlow with 63, Josh Bamford 59 no, Trent Lawford 53 and Shayne Comensoli 42. With the ball Brock Davey-Smith took 4/17 and Milorad Konjevic 2/39

dolz;285635 said:

good to see trent lawford and shayne comensoli playing in the 21's........

rohan;285228 said:
how would i know? i didn't play there that weekend. did you?

The wicket wasn't at all great, but i'm sure your wicket on the weekend wasn't exactly a picture of perfection

weapons05/06;285680 said:
Shayne is the captain, and Trent is playing because he's not so lazy this year haha.

You would have liked both of them to have played in last years side I would assume

dolz;285635 said:

Good job 1965!!!!!
lol typical wimp comment must have been full off bath water juice at the time off posting what ever you have posted really makes sense wellsy class above orchard by the length off flem straight :)

weapons05/06;285680 said:
Shayne is the captain, and Trent is playing because he's not so lazy this year haha.

You would have liked both of them to have played in last years side I would assume

It looks like the willy comp is in for an interesting season with at least 7 sides still in contention for finals.
The big question being will GU make the 4.

I think a lot will depend on who plays Hoppers club twice and Footscray ANA.With both a good chance of an outright by the looks of it.

Any thoughts?

Good job 1965!!!!!
lol typical wimp comment must have been full off bath water juice at the time off posting what ever you have posted really makes sense wellsy class above orchard by the length off flem straight :)

Boofa;285757 said:
It looks like the willy comp is in for an interesting season with at least 7 sides still in contention for finals.

I think a lot will depend on who plays Hoppers club twice and Footscray ANA.With both a good chance of an outright by the looks of it.

Any thoughts?

Agreed Boofa.. Its a great thing for the comp that it has evened up and probably any one of seven sides could win it..
As for GU making the 4, they dont have ANA or Hoppers again so will need to keep winning.
However, if they do sneak in and finish fourth, the top side would be concerned.. There getting a few back now, and Chuggy is back after xmas!
Wyndhamvale look like the side to beat!! as long as they make 200+ in a final!

Any thoughts?

dolz;285635 said:

interesting...

Boofa;285757 said:

Any thoughts?

Agreed Boofa.. Its a great thing for the comp that it has evened up and probably any one of seven sides could win it..
As for GU making the 4, they dont have ANA or Hoppers again so will need to keep winning.
However, if they do sneak in and finish fourth, the top side would be concerned.. There getting a few back now, and Chuggy is back after xmas!
Wyndhamvale look like the side to beat!! as long as they make 200+ in a final!

dolz;285697 said:

definately........trent trained but as you say wasnt really interested.........

can only be good for them..........

i think glenn robson is coaching them this year............

dolz;285635 said:

interesting...

weapons05/06;285992 said:
definately........trent trained but as you say wasnt really interested.........

can only be good for them..........

i think glenn robson is coaching them this year............

i think we r lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back