Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

To be honest, there wasn't much wrong with the wicket this weekend. We were down there watching as we were washed out at Gellibrand.
Both teams couldn't bat. Nothing more, nothing less.

lucky;288136 said:
move on weapons your a shitmen... you play at a club where knowone likes you.. you get on here and mouth of to everyone like your some big man.. we all know who you are mate and that you are nothing...

move on shitmen!

now you wouldnt be the other luckhurst brother now would you........?

very intelligent post by you lucky very intelligent..........your opinion is like an asshole every1 has 1...........

Right Arm Speed;288194 said:
Yes even though Weapons is involved with Williamstown C.C he still spends more time down at Deer Park/Ardeer where he maybe actually liked by some people! Weird i know

hahahaha........:rolleyes:

you have put on a bit of condish since last time i saw u.......you still sucking them i bet..........

weapons05/06;288481 said:

very intelligent post by you lucky very intelligent..........your opinion is like an asshole every1 has 1...........

gee your a bright one weapons.. everyone already knew who i was mate

lucky;288136 said:
move on weapons your a shitmen... you play at a club where knowone likes you.. you get on here and mouth of to everyone like your some big man.. we all know who you are mate and that you are nothing...

move on shitmen!

Would you just hurry up and die, you germ.

gee your a bright one weapons.. everyone already knew who i was mate

unyuns;288759 said:

Where do we send the flowers to? We will also stock up with Crown Largers to celebrate the event as we know Pop Gun took a liking to them.

R.I.P WEAPONS ( POP GUN )

Everytime i read your posts weapons (or is it popgun??) they make me want to vomit and scratch my eyes out with a rusty spoon, you must be the most hated cricketer in the western suburbs, i really dont see how 10 other people could fit one a oval with you and your oversized ego fella, you really need to get a life!!!

unyuns;288759 said:

Where do we send the flowers to? We will also stock up with Crown Largers to celebrate the event as we know Pop Gun took a liking to them.

R.I.P WEAPONS ( POP GUN )

hey weapons its good to see your so well liked by so many poeple. love dog

Everytime i read your posts weapons (or is it popgun??) they make me want to vomit and scratch my eyes out with a rusty spoon, you must be the most hated cricketer in the western suburbs, i really dont see how 10 other people could fit one a oval with you and your oversized ego fella, you really need to get a life!!!

froggo;288910 said:

Froggo it must be karma. After doing a quick pole around the clubs Deer Pk / Ardeer is the only place Pop Gun is welcome he must have some photos on some one there or why else would they want a big mouth, drop kick, shitman hanging around?

Wild Turkey;288898 said:

i need to get a life you weigh 20 kg's cause you are belemic and you have no eyeballs left.......yet you can turn on a computer and type a reply..........mmmmmm interesting bloke..........yet how can u read this reply if u aint got no eyes.........why am i typing this...........????

so there is 10 people including me on a cricket ground at 1 time...........????

i thought there might be a couple of batsmen as well to get a game under way.....as well as a couple of umpires.....i dunno your telling the john dory????

froggo;288910 said:

Froggo it must be karma. After doing a quick pole around the clubs Deer Pk / Ardeer is the only place Pop Gun is welcome he must have some photos on some one there or why else would they want a big mouth, drop kick, shitman hanging around?

Wild Turkey;288898 said:

i need to get a life you weigh 20 kg's cause you are belemic and you have no eyeballs left.......yet you can turn on a computer and type a reply..........mmmmmm interesting bloke..........yet how can u read this reply if u aint got no eyes.........why am i typing this...........????

so there is 10 people including me on a cricket ground at 1 time...........????

i thought there might be a couple of batsmen as well to get a game under way.....as well as a couple of umpires.....i dunno your telling the john dory????

weapons05/06;289124 said:
and all cause you read my stuff.............your a box hill

Hey Pop Gun how does it feel to have more posts than runs for your career? It's time you got off this site and save us from all the dribble you contribute and start working on your batting but maybe it's to late.

P.S Remember we are still watching you and we have noticed you are still sleeping with the lights on.

Weapons - I dont even know you mate.. But maybe its best you jump off now and only post on the competetion that your involved in..
Allow this WADCA site to be used as a constructive cricket forum!!
Be good to hear about whats going on on the park..

Few games up for grabs this week... will really shape the 4..

Hey Pop Gun how does it feel to have more posts than runs for your career? It's time you got off this site and save us from all the dribble you contribute and start working on your batting but maybe it's to late.

P.S Remember we are still watching you and we have noticed you are still sleeping with the lights on.

Willi Comp;289309 said:
Weapons - I dont even know you mate.. But maybe its best you jump off now and only post on the competetion that your involved in..

Bye bye Pop Gun the man has spoken so get off our F#$%ing site and take your bum buddy ( tcnthat ) with you.

PS. Please remember you can run but you can't hide and we will always be watching you.

Willi Comp;289309 said:

Back to cricket now boys.My predictions for the weekend.

Lavo to knock over GU.

Wyndham vale to do Gellibrand in a 1dayer.If they bother to use covers?

Digman to beat Hoppers club easily -possible outright?

Colts to knock over Imps on a sticky one perhaps.Especially If the covers blow off again?

West Newport to knock over ANA in another 1 dayer.

Willi Comp;289309 said:

Bye bye Pop Gun the man has spoken so get off our F#$%ing site and take your bum buddy ( tcnthat ) with you.

PS. Please remember you can run but you can't hide and we will always be watching you.

Willi Comp;289309 said:

who died and made you king......lol only joking
i hear you loud and clear........but......i cant help the fact that im well liked......i dont even reply to theses mockinbirds.......only sometimes i do cause they are so intelligent and their posts make me just want to reply.......im involved in the wdca at this present time and
im a former player of the wdca and like to talk cricket so i wont be going anywhere in a hurry......

maybe talk to these other imbcile's and get them to talk cricket.......cause its all been about me.....and i like that;)..cant u tell

Willi Comp;289309 said:

Back to cricket now boys.My predictions for the weekend.

Lavo to knock over GU.

Wyndham vale to do Gellibrand in a 1dayer.If they bother to use covers?

Digman to beat Hoppers club easily -possible outright?

Colts to knock over Imps on a sticky one perhaps.Especially If the covers blow off again?

West Newport to knock over ANA in another 1 dayer.

West Riff Raff;289312 said:

what are you a cows hoof?????

sounds like it watching blokes all the time.........:eek:

Willi Comp;289309 said:

i hear you loud and clear........but......i cant help the fact that im well liked......i dont even reply to theses mockinbirds.......only sometimes i do cause they are so intelligent and their posts make me just want to reply.......im involved in the wdca at this present time and
im a former player of the wdca and like to talk cricket so i wont be going anywhere in a hurry......

maybe talk to these other imbcile's and get them to talk cricket.......cause its all been about me.....and i like that;)..cant u tell

weapons05/06;289320 said:

Do what you are told little boy and take your bat and ball and go home to your own site we are all sick and tired of you.

West Riff Raff;289312 said:

i hope ur calling me a dill, i wont hesitate to smack u in the gob, it shouldnt be to hard to knock that tooth out

weapons05/06;289320 said:

Do what you are told little boy and take your bat and ball and go home to your own site we are all sick and tired of you.

weapons05/06;289319 said:

Pleeeeeeease.............get the coaching gig at DP next year so we can back ya in the flesh:eek:

i hope ur calling me a dill, i wont hesitate to smack u in the gob, it shouldnt be to hard to knock that tooth out

West Riff Raff;289325 said:

And if he does you will start talking cricket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back