Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

weapons05/06;291979 said:
hahaha i still have to giggle at your name..........keep posting its gold...........
i put my team was first on the weekend by getting amungst them...........

you sound like you have known me for years..........ego, big mouth, one fang pretender, peers............massive words comming from the riff raff.........seriously is that all youve got.............sad times ahead.........

here's some cricket chat why did evan behrens leave west newport............????

very nice "i put my team "was" first on the weekend.

catch it;292204 said:

Excellent pick up catch it. This is exactly why l don't use massive words when l post Pop Gun he wouldn't understand them.

hahaha i still have to giggle at your name..........keep posting its gold...........

you sound like you have known me for years..........ego, big mouth, one fang pretender, peers............massive words comming from the riff raff.........seriously is that all youve got.............sad times ahead.........

here's some cricket chat why did evan behrens leave west newport............????

He retired and did play at all last year and reports are that he is not enjoying playing this year and will retire for good at the end of the season. We play against him this week and l wouldn't mind betting he makes a 100. He was a gun player for us but a very very strange cat.

I hope you are feeling better as l believe we got inside your head and totally ****ed your brain to the extent you have been wandering around in a daze and asking silly questions like where did Riff Raff get my phone number? When will they stop having a go at me? Why are they picking on me? The answer is quite simple if you play with fire you get burnt and bagging our club like you did is playing with fire. You have got off lightly this time but I can assure you if you ever step foot into West Newport you will enter at your own peril. We stick tight at West and have no tolerance for fools like you.

PS The reason l use simple words when posting you is so your can understand them.

behrens left to have a year off becauce he had a child, as you now tooth he plays for himself and money nothing else. i didnt thing u where the stupid

catch it;292204 said:

Excellent pick up catch it. This is exactly why l don't use massive words when l post Pop Gun he wouldn't understand them.

froggo;292311 said:
behrens left to have a year off becauce he had a child, as you now tooth he plays for himself and money nothing else. i didnt thing u where the stupid[/QUOTe

Interesting to see a couple of former club champions putting their hands up to play in the ones against Behrens this week and also a quick bowler making a comeback. I wonder what the motivation is?

behrens left to have a year off becauce he had a child, as you now tooth he plays for himself and money nothing else. i didnt thing u where the stupid

weapons05/06;291574 said:
here is another 1..............smelly how can u get wickets.............????

who are you private messaging..............?

You bothered to look me and and see how I'm travelling??? A handful of wickets isn't worth mentioning. I would return the favour, if I actually cared.

From what I do know is that the integral (according to the auto biography in earlier posts) member of the Williamstown Cricket Club is playing two's. Apparently this has a lot to do with being worried about the identities of a few forum members names. Personally I haven't tried to hide my name. I don't have a drama in you knowing that I think you're a bat head, ****er or an out and out twit.

As for bringing Evan into things, use that thing that rattles between your ears (not the tooth that someone landed in the back of your head, the other one). Evan played with us for 3 years. That would be 6 times longer than you. If Evan didn't like the place, no one forced him to stay. At the moment, I'm sure he has questioned the path he chose at the beginning of the season. At some point over the weekend I'll get a chance to discuss it all with him. I dare say he'll be another one for the Weapons is a bat head club - maybe there's a forum in itself???

Lastly, as for whom I'm private messaging, the answer is no one. I'm not the paranoid dumb ass that has to be worried about what I have said or who may be offended.

Have a pleasant afternoon Cleatus

froggo;292311 said:
behrens left to have a year off becauce he had a child, as you now tooth he plays for himself and money nothing else. i didnt thing u where the stupid[/QUOTe

Interesting to see a couple of former club champions putting their hands up to play in the ones against Behrens this week and also a quick bowler making a comeback. I wonder what the motivation is?

u r all in here going on about past players at west newport. have any of u stopped to think about present players?

i have heard that there are 2 players in the west newport a turf team who r not happy there.

and they are more than welcome to come to us.

weapons05/06;291574 said:
here is another 1..............smelly how can u get wickets.............????

who are you private messaging..............?

You bothered to look me and and see how I'm travelling??? A handful of wickets isn't worth mentioning. I would return the favour, if I actually cared.

From what I do know is that the integral (according to the auto biography in earlier posts) member of the Williamstown Cricket Club is playing two's. Apparently this has a lot to do with being worried about the identities of a few forum members names. Personally I haven't tried to hide my name. I don't have a drama in you knowing that I think you're a bat head, ****er or an out and out twit.

As for bringing Evan into things, use that thing that rattles between your ears (not the tooth that someone landed in the back of your head, the other one). Evan played with us for 3 years. That would be 6 times longer than you. If Evan didn't like the place, no one forced him to stay. At the moment, I'm sure he has questioned the path he chose at the beginning of the season. At some point over the weekend I'll get a chance to discuss it all with him. I dare say he'll be another one for the Weapons is a bat head club - maybe there's a forum in itself???

Lastly, as for whom I'm private messaging, the answer is no one. I'm not the paranoid dumb ass that has to be worried about what I have said or who may be offended.

aturfplaya;292496 said:
u r all in here going on about past players at west newport. have any of u stopped to think about present players?

i have heard that there are 2 players in the west newport a turf team who r not happy there.

There were two players a little disgruntled. One was finishing at xmas due to football committments and the other has no interest in cricket. Feel free to see what you can do.

unyuns;292500 said:
There were two players a little disgruntled. One was finishing at xmas due to football committments and the other has no interest in cricket. Feel free to see what you can do.

well there r 2 more who are still wanting to play i belive u have talked to 1 of them and he has said he is staying but the other 1 does not want to play there. infact i have heard he has gone and talked to another club already. how much truth is behind this i am not 100% sure but it is wat i have heard

aturfplaya;292496 said:

West Riff Raff;292205 said:
He retired and did play at all last year and reports are that he is not enjoying playing this year and will retire for good at the end of the season. We play against him this week and l wouldn't mind betting he makes a 100. He was a gun player for us but a very very strange cat.

I hope you are feeling better as l believe we got inside your head and totally ****ed your brain to the extent you have been wandering around in a daze and asking silly questions like where did Riff Raff get my phone number? When will they stop having a go at me? Why are they picking on me? The answer is quite simple if you play with fire you get burnt and bagging our club like you did is playing with fire. You have got off lightly this time but I can assure you if you ever step foot into West Newport you will enter at your own peril. We stick tight at West and have no tolerance for fools like you.

PS The reason l use simple words when posting you is so your can understand them.

''he retired and did(nt) play at all last year..........

yes he was a good player at our club too........

hahahaha definately havnt got inside my head knackers...........why would i let sum1 like you do that..........i enjoy the verbal battles and you just keep comming..........same both ways..........why would i go to west newport.........?

thanks for the simple wording........very helpfull:rolleyes:

unyuns;292500 said:

well there r 2 more who are still wanting to play i belive u have talked to 1 of them and he has said he is staying but the other 1 does not want to play there. infact i have heard he has gone and talked to another club already. how much truth is behind this i am not 100% sure but it is wat i have heard

froggo;292311 said:

thanks for that:D

West Riff Raff;292205 said:

''he retired and did(nt) play at all last year..........

yes he was a good player at our club too........

hahahaha definately havnt got inside my head knackers...........why would i let sum1 like you do that..........i enjoy the verbal battles and you just keep comming..........same both ways..........why would i go to west newport.........?

thanks for the simple wording........very helpfull:rolleyes:

unyuns;292434 said:

thanks

i asked the question about evan as i seen his name playing for gellibrand im not bringing him into any thing..........i was talking cricket if you cant see str8 thats not my problem...........

froggo;292311 said:

thanks for that:D

aturfplaya;292508 said:

hey champ get some balls and name them?

unyuns;292434 said:

thanks

i asked the question about evan as i seen his name playing for gellibrand im not bringing him into any thing..........i was talking cricket if you cant see str8 thats not my problem...........

aturfplaya;292508 said:

hey champ get some balls and name them?

weapons05/06;292534 said:
thanks

why do people pick on you tooth

weapons05/06;292534 said:
thanks

why do people pick on you tooth

West Riff Raff;292422 said:
froggo;292311 said:

seems that if you leave west newport no matter what you achieved there you are black band from the club :confused:

1965;292767 said:
seems that if you leave west newport no matter what you achieved there you are black band from the club :confused:

what drugs are u on 1965, have u been to west for a drink num nuts

froggo;292311 said:

1965;292767 said:

what drugs are u on 1965, have u been to west for a drink num nuts

1965;292767 said:

If you played for "WEST NEWPORT CC" you are always welcome back;)......................BUT......... if you played for money$$$$$$$$$$$$+ then p1ss off ...........now thats a different story??????????????

hussler;292839 said:
1965;292767 said:
If you played for "WEST NEWPORT CC" you are always welcome back;)......................BUT......... if you played for money$$$$$$$$$$$$+ then p1ss off ...........now thats a different story??????????????

whats with the dots...........?
thats my motto..........
get your own.........
u wanna be like me dont you..........meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back