Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Willi Comp;297255 said:
I witnessed a fair bit of the Newport v GU game..

Welsh's ton was one of the best innings i have seen in this comp! Well done to him and Digman! Was a huge run chase! credit to the wicket also, 500 runs in a days play! (take note Wyndymvale)! wont be asy bowling sides out in finals on good grounds!

Yeah bud im only joking about welshys ton hahaha i only saw last 6 overs,they said it was ripper!!!! I agree with you about the finals...need to make good runs to win them........

Boofa;297464 said:
My predictions at the start of the season were a load of crap.Big improvers being Wyndhamvale ,Imps and Gellibrand .Biggest flops GU but there is still time to turn things round especially if Chuggy returns in09.

so you're saying Wyndamvale wont even make the finals..Big call. Still anyones chance but i think the vales will make the finals:confused:

Boofa;268534 said:
Sorry if i offend anyone but these are my predictions for the season.I think its going to be a very competitive comp this year and my views may change if some people can confirm some new signings for each side.

1.GU
2.Newport Digman
3.Willy Colts
4.Laverton
5.Wyndhamvale
6.West Newport
7.Willy Imps
8.ANA
9.Hoppers club
10.Gellibrand

My predictions at the start of the season were a load of crap.Big improvers being Wyndhamvale ,Imps and Gellibrand .Biggest flops GU but there is still time to turn things round especially if Chuggy returns in09.

wyndhamvale titan;297665 said:
so you're saying Wyndamvale wont even make the finals..Big call. Still anyones chance but i think the vales will make the finals:confused:

sorry mate didnt read it properly

Boofa;297464 said:

Wyndhamvale to finish top followed by Digman ,Colts and Lavo .

But looking at the draw i dont see how the last 3 can all make it as they all play one another in the last few weeks.

Granny to be played between Wyndhamvale and Digman.

sorry mate didnt read it properly

Boofa;298058 said:

But looking at the draw i dont see how the last 3 can all make it as they all play one another in the last few weeks.

Granny to be played between Wyndhamvale and Digman.[/QUOTE

Lavo have a though draw playing all the sides currently in the four.

Granny to be played between Wyndhamvale and Digman.

Its good that weve actually started talking cricket on here, it seems when weapons isnt around the the cricket talk blossoms

dont right off g.u! i saw them play our boys 2 weeks ago and they r still very capable

Boofa;298058 said:

Granny to be played between Wyndhamvale and Digman.[/QUOTE

Lavo have a though draw playing all the sides currently in the four.

Lavo have a though draw playing all the sides currently in the four
I think we can beat Wyndhamvale weve proves to be good against them and havnt lost to them for a number of years. I cant say ive seen much of Wyndhamvale this season though ....

Its good that weve actually started talking cricket on here, it seems when weapons isnt around the the cricket talk blossoms

dont right off g.u! i saw them play our boys 2 weeks ago and they r still very capable

Right Arm Speed;298663 said:

Exactly.. Gu will have to win their last 4 against, Colts, West, Imps and Wyndymvale.. Although with Chuggy back after xmas, and Maddern and Jury both back in form with the bat, things are looking up!
Big Rumour is that Squizzy Taylor is also back after xmas..

i think lavo and Gu to make the 4 with colts and Imps to miss!! that will be an intersting finals series!

Lavo have a though draw playing all the sides currently in the four
I think we can beat Wyndhamvale weve proves to be good against them and havnt lost to them for a number of years. I cant say ive seen much of Wyndhamvale this season though ....

not my fault every 1 loves me..........:eek:

have a good chrissy and new year boys.............

Exactly.. Gu will have to win their last 4 against, Colts, West, Imps and Wyndymvale.. Although with Chuggy back after xmas, and Maddern and Jury both back in form with the bat, things are looking up!

i think lavo and Gu to make the 4 with colts and Imps to miss!! that will be an intersting finals series!

have a good chrissy and new year boys.............and riff raff ill be downing a few crownies over the break remanising.........;)

have a good chrissy and new year boys.............

Willi Comp;298679 said:

Big ask to win last 4 in a row, the way the seasons has been for GU, but is possible if the 2 guns are back???
Last game of the season will decide GU's fate, along with a few others?
They can knock off Colts,WN and Imps, but dont have a very good record against Wyn away???

have a good chrissy and new year boys.............and riff raff ill be downing a few crownies over the break remanising.........;)

barryhall;297424 said:
4 will stay the same, lavo + gu wont make it

Agree, Top 2 settled,
Wyn got top spot wrapped up.
ND, (game clear, with 4 to go and other sides below unable to make up the difference)
Imps, have destiny in their own hands, but should get in on pts, % ok?
Will come down to 4th spot.. either Colts(Pts ??), Lavo (% good, Pts ??) or GU (4 in a row + % ??) for 4th spot.
Tough call to right teams off?

Willi Comp;298679 said:

Big ask to win last 4 in a row, the way the seasons has been for GU, but is possible if the 2 guns are back???
Last game of the season will decide GU's fate, along with a few others?
They can knock off Colts,WN and Imps, but dont have a very good record against Wyn away???

Willi Comp;298679 said:

As good as you have been bud,your a slight chance only??I think its beyond yous even with chuggy+squizz back.........you can win 3(which 3 you win will make a difference) but you need other results to go your way+thats always a worry????Massive game vs colts, if colts win that,they would have to have a good grip on 4th spot????

barryhall;297424 said:
4 will stay the same, lavo + gu wont make it

Agree, Top 2 settled,
Wyn got top spot wrapped up.
ND, (game clear, with 4 to go and other sides below unable to make up the difference)
Imps, have destiny in their own hands, but should get in on pts, % ok?
Will come down to 4th spot.. either Colts(Pts ??), Lavo (% good, Pts ??) or GU (4 in a row + % ??) for 4th spot.
Tough call to right teams off?

weapons05/06;298881 said:

Pop Gun Did you go to Canberra or did tcnthat come to Melbourne? I have this picture in my head of you two clowns sitting on the banks of Lake Burley Griffin holding hands sipping pink champagne and remanising over the lovely times you two have shared.

Willi Comp;298679 said:

As good as you have been bud,your a slight chance only??I think its beyond yous even with chuggy+squizz back.........you can win 3(which 3 you win will make a difference) but you need other results to go your way+thats always a worry????Massive game vs colts, if colts win that,they would have to have a good grip on 4th spot????

West Riff Raff;300829 said:
Pop Gun Did you go to Canberra or did tcnthat come to Melbourne? I have this picture in my head of you two clowns sitting on the banks of Lake Burley Griffin holding hands sipping pink champagne and remanising over the lovely times you two have shared.

I can imagine the conversation....."gee you've got a beautiful tooth".

weapons05/06;298881 said:

hahahahaha...........

clowns..........talking about some mockinbird like you.........i can picture that
lake burley griffen..........where is that..........:confused:
pink champers or quality gold crownies..........???

hey went to the cricket with an ex coach of yours on saturday.........interesting chat we had about the blokes/players around your club...........very interesting.........but i wouldnt go around talking 2nd or 3rd hand cause im not a bloke that tries and thinks he get's into people's heads by giving out info from other people...........

i will say 1 thing though he dont think much of the west newport c.c..........i find that kinda funny...........

cheers

I can imagine the conversation....."gee you've got a beautiful tooth".

weapons05/06;301136 said:
hahahahaha...........

clowns..........talking about some mockinbird like you.........i can picture that

hey went to the cricket with an ex coach of yours on saturday.........interesting chat we had about the blokes/players around your club...........very interesting.........but i wouldnt go around talking 2nd or 3rd hand cause im not a bloke that tries and thinks he get's into people's heads by giving out info from other people...........

i will say 1 thing though he dont think much of the west newport c.c..........i find that kinda funny...........

cheers
l will give you a quick lesson in Australian History. Walter Burley Griffin was the Architect that designed Canberra and he had a lake named in his honour. So to answer your question the lake is in Canberra which happens to be where tcnthat lives.

If the Ex coach is who l think he is it sounds like sour grapes as his still must be dissapointed losing to us in the last game prior to Xmas. He had a poor game taking no wickets and only making 5 runs getting out to a 15 year old bowler. They had us on the ropes at 6 for 33 chasing 130 but we passed them 8 down. He was made to feel welcome at the club and was even shouted at drink after the game. He didn't hang around long after the game but half his team mates stayed back for a couple of hours.

hahahahaha...........

cheers

g'day fella's

I've just been in contact with a club back in England, they are looking for a opening bowler to play with them this year. They have asked me to see if anyone is interested from the WDCA.

If anyone is interesting in seeing what they have to offer, give me a message back on here and i'll give you some details!

weapons05/06;301136 said:
hahahahaha...........

cheers
l will give you a quick lesson in Australian History. Walter Burley Griffin was the Architect that designed Canberra and he had a lake named in his honour. So to answer your question the lake is in Canberra which happens to be where tcnthat lives.

If the Ex coach is who l think he is it sounds like sour grapes as his still must be dissapointed losing to us in the last game prior to Xmas. He had a poor game taking no wickets and only making 5 runs getting out to a 15 year old bowler. They had us on the ropes at 6 for 33 chasing 130 but we passed them 8 down. He was made to feel welcome at the club and was even shouted at drink after the game. He didn't hang around long after the game but half his team mates stayed back for a couple of hours.

scrumpy084;301531 said:
g'day fella's

I've just been in contact with a club back in England, they are looking for a opening bowler to play with them this year. They have asked me to see if anyone is interested from the WDCA.

If anyone is interesting in seeing what they have to offer, give me a message back on here and i'll give you some details!

l don't think Brett Lee is doing anything during the English summer it might pay to give him a call. Then again you want someone who can take wickets not just make lower order runs.

g'day fella's

scrumpy084;301531 said:
g'day fella's

Im the man scrumpy ,here r my stats .

BATTING
INNINGS 4 1 2 7
NOT OUT* 1 1 0 2
CAUGHT 1 0 1 2
LBW 1 0 0 1
BOWLED 0 0 1 1
STUMPED 1 0 0 1
RUN OUT 0 0 0 0
RUNS 14 1 0 15
HIGHEST SCORE 14 1 0 14
AVERAGE 4.7 - 0.0 3.0
BOWLING
OVERS 30 - 10 40
MAIDENS 3 - 1 4
WICKETS 1 - 1 2
RUNS 79 - 27 106
BEST BOWLING 1-27 - 1-27 1-27
AVERAGE 79.0 - 27.0 53.0
STRIKE RATE 180.0 - 60.0 120.0
ECONOMY RATE 2.6 - 2.7 2.7
FIELDING

scrumpy084;301531 said:
g'day fella's

l don't think Brett Lee is doing anything during the English summer it might pay to give him a call. Then again you want someone who can take wickets not just make lower order runs.

West Riff Raff;301484 said:

sorry..........you must have the wrong coach.........im pretty sure this coach i was speaking too dont play anymore and quite possibly might have been a premiership coach...........hint hint.........

i like your run down though even if it dont mean sh1t...........

cheers have a good new year;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back