Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

hussler;305066 said:
Why would u be surprised?? Thats fine though bud its your opinion,but we have 5 different players in our side since we beat yous....:eek:;)

You may have 5 different players, but quality is another aspect?????

doggiesin08;305082 said:
If thats the case then I suppose you're a chance. I don't think you're bowling attack that we played against will win a premiership, are any of the new guys good with the ball?

Nope, because they would be required higher????

hussler;305066 said:
Why would u be surprised?? Thats fine though bud its your opinion,but we have 5 different players in our side since we beat yous....:eek:;)
If thats the case then I suppose you're a chance. I don't think you're bowling attack that we played against will win a premiership, are any of the new guys good with the ball?

doggiesin08;305082 said:

2 opening bowlers,a 2nd or 3rd changer,+ an opening bat+ middle order bat??

Will be 1 player short of full strength this week........but that can change quick if seniors change their side....its a good problem to have!!!!

How about yous??..seemed to have lost a couple players since we played........... SB to the 1's + JN(c) not playing at all??? Big losses 4 ya??:confused:

doggiesin08;305082 said:

unyuns;305067 said:

unyuns;305084 said:

Lees back in 1's,charlton(dropped) + tribe(back) opening in the 2's,thats handy enough in the 2's!!!!!!!

doggiesin08;305082 said:

Will be 1 player short of full strength this week........but that can change quick if seniors change their side....its a good problem to have!!!!

How about yous??..seemed to have lost a couple players since we played........... SB to the 1's + JN(c) not playing at all??? Big losses 4 ya??:confused:

hussler;305102 said:
Lees back in 1's,charlton(dropped) + tribe(back) opening in the 2's,thats handy enough in the 2's!!!!!!!

hearing rumors charlton not happy........?

any truth........?

unyuns;305067 said:

unyuns;305084 said:

hussler;305099 said:

If what you're saying is right then I suppose you have every chance. Just didn't think Captain Collins would be able to snag another 7fa in a final:D

Brats should play 2s for the rest of the year and he really is the key. I always say 'I've never seen him bat what I would consider really well but he still manages to make 60-70 every time:D'. Got another opening bat aswell down from the 1s who could stay with us. Our season really hangs on availability of players IMO, got a fair few players who could go either way in being regulars or not. JN is a big loss for the team, his win record as captain was great.

hussler;305102 said:

any truth........?

weapons05/06;305130 said:

any truth........?

would you be happy getting slapped every week + missed few games for work
be back in 1st soon

hussler;305099 said:

If what you're saying is right then I suppose you have every chance. Just didn't think Captain Collins would be able to snag another 7fa in a final:D

Brats should play 2s for the rest of the year and he really is the key. I always say 'I've never seen him bat what I would consider really well but he still manages to make 60-70 every time:D'. Got another opening bat aswell down from the 1s who could stay with us. Our season really hangs on availability of players IMO, got a fair few players who could go either way in being regulars or not. JN is a big loss for the team, his win record as captain was great.

barryhall;305331 said:
be back in 1st soon

im hearing rumors he wants out of n/d.......not happy there aparently.......

any 1 give deer park ardeer a chance to make finals in the magoos???

weapons05/06;305130 said:

any truth........?

be back in 1st soon

weapons05/06;305784 said:

NO HOPE.........just played them,they have got 4 or 5 decent players+the rest are 4ths players.............mind you we just beat them on the most horrible wicket i have ever seen:eek:..Not DPs fault though,council should do something to help:eek:

barryhall;305331 said:
be back in 1st soon

doggiesin08;305253 said:

Geeees,wheres the credit young fella,yous had every chance,bowled 5th change hahaha;) Seen brats up close make a fair few tons against us,even when he went to baseballers he got one(gun)!!!!!!!:cool:

weapons05/06;305784 said:

NO HOPE.........just played them,they have got 4 or 5 decent players+the rest are 4ths players.............mind you we just beat them on the most horrible wicket i have ever seen:eek:..Not DPs fault though,council should do something to help:eek:

hussler;305873 said:
Geeees,wheres the credit young fella,yous had every chance,bowled 5th change hahaha;) Seen brats up close make a fair few tons against us,even when he went to baseballers he got one(gun)!!!!!!!:cool:
lol he is a top bat:D
hard to explain but I want to see him smash a ton before tea:D

doggiesin08;305253 said:

hussler;305862 said:

it helps when people know what they are doing with the wicket.......used to be 1 of the best playing surfaces ground/wicket in the old sca plus hosted numerous 1st 11 g/f's back n the day..........

hussler;305873 said:
lol he is a top bat:D
hard to explain but I want to see him smash a ton before tea:D

weapons05/06;305900 said:
it helps when people know what they are doing with the wicket.......used to be 1 of the best playing surfaces ground/wicket in the old sca plus hosted numerous 1st 11 g/f's back n the day..........

I remember it being a nice ground years ago,but like I said its not the boys fault down there, they need a bit of guidance with it.........theres not enough water or grass on it............ball was wrecked after 2 overs....... its on the verge of unplayable its that bad!!!!!!!!:eek:

hussler;305862 said:

hussler;305933 said:
I remember it being a nice ground years ago,but like I said its not the boys fault down there, they need a bit of guidance with it.........theres not enough water or grass on it............ball was wrecked after 2 overs....... its on the verge of unplayable its that bad!!!!!!!!:eek:

i know ive seen it..........:eek:

weapons05/06;305900 said:

WHATS YOUR TIPS FOR THIS WEEK FELLAS-

A-TURF
GU vs COLTS
ANA vs ND
HC vs GELL
IMPS vs LAV
WYND vs WEST

B-TURF
ND vs HC
PC vs GU
RAMS vs WYND
WEST vs IMPS
GELL vs DP
COLTS vs ANA

hussler;305933 said:

i know ive seen it..........:eek:

hussler;306932 said:

A-TURF
GU vs COLTS - GU will have a very young side.. few players out! close one!
ANA vs ND - Digman will win Outright! maybe first day if they bowl first.
HC vs GELL - Gelly bellys easy..
IMPS vs LAV - Huge game.. whoever bats first will win.. Maybe Imps..
WYND vs WEST - Vales for another outright up at no mans land!

B-TURF
ND vs HC
PC vs GU
RAMS vs WYND
WEST vs IMPS
GELL vs DP
COLTS vs ANA

A-TURF

A-TURF
GU vs COLTS
ANA vs ND
HC vs GELL
IMPS vs LAV
WYND vs WEST

B-TURF
ND vs HC
PC vs GU
RAMS vs WYND
WEST vs IMPS
GELL vs DP
COLTS vs ANA

Willi Comp;307000 said:
A-TURF

after day one a couple of interesting games
GU should account for COLTS i'd say
ND to take the outright points against ANA
WYND and WEST to go down to the wire.. could be the upset of the season
LAVO to beat IMPS convincingly.. although chasing 300 at the fearon isn't impossible
GELLI to take the outright before tea against HC

hussler;306932 said:

A-TURF

B-TURF
ND vs HC
PC vs GU
RAMS vs WYND
WEST vs IMPS
GELL vs DP
COLTS vs ANA

A-TURF

scrumpy084;301531 said:
g'day fella's

I've just been in contact with a club back in England, they are looking for a opening bowler to play with them this year. They have asked me to see if anyone is interested from the WDCA.

If anyone is interesting in seeing what they have to offer, give me a message back on here and i'll give you some details!

Scrumpy, does this opening bowler need to be able to drink piss with Pug after the game as well as bowl heat?

If you are exposing a young Aussie tearaway to that kind of consumption, your boys will only get half a season out of him! Better off with an old seamer who can handle pints of mans with the seasoned fishermen. Suits the wicket anyway!

Willi Comp;307000 said:
A-TURF

after day one a couple of interesting games
GU should account for COLTS i'd say
ND to take the outright points against ANA
WYND and WEST to go down to the wire.. could be the upset of the season
LAVO to beat IMPS convincingly.. although chasing 300 at the fearon isn't impossible
GELLI to take the outright before tea against HC

West Riff Raff;301484 said:
l will give you a quick lesson in Australian History. Walter Burley Griffin was the Architect that designed Canberra and he had a lake named in his honour. So to answer your question the lake is in Canberra which happens to be where tcnthat lives.

Gee Riff Raff, obssessed much? Get out into the sunshine champion. WTF are you even doing on a local cricket internet forum in between Chrissy and New Years? Spend some time with family and friends for god's sake.

Unless you are a pathetic loner who has no life...oh wait, I see. Sorry. :rolleyes:

scrumpy084;301531 said:
g'day fella's

I've just been in contact with a club back in England, they are looking for a opening bowler to play with them this year. They have asked me to see if anyone is interested from the WDCA.

If anyone is interesting in seeing what they have to offer, give me a message back on here and i'll give you some details!

Scrumpy, does this opening bowler need to be able to drink piss with Pug after the game as well as bowl heat?

If you are exposing a young Aussie tearaway to that kind of consumption, your boys will only get half a season out of him! Better off with an old seamer who can handle pints of mans with the seasoned fishermen. Suits the wicket anyway!

tcnthat;307699 said:

I was startin to get a bit worried about you Tom,where you been hiding???? You didnt come down and spend xmas at weapons house did ya????:D

West Riff Raff;301484 said:
l will give you a quick lesson in Australian History. Walter Burley Griffin was the Architect that designed Canberra and he had a lake named in his honour. So to answer your question the lake is in Canberra which happens to be where tcnthat lives.

Gee Riff Raff, obssessed much? Get out into the sunshine champion. WTF are you even doing on a local cricket internet forum in between Chrissy and New Years? Spend some time with family and friends for god's sake.

Unless you are a pathetic loner who has no life...oh wait, I see. Sorry. :rolleyes:

tcnthat;307699 said:

They wouldn't be playing at same side as pughy, so they wouldn't need to be heavy drinker, do you have someone thats interested??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back