Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

News Breaker;325294 said:
The News going around is that there contracts will not be renewed for next season, and a few not happy also I believe about the state of the Golf Course the lads apparently look after also, not up to scratch we believe Lucky.

Can you elaborate on that?

Both of you should employ your mate Hussler. As he always has his mouth open to say something, you can utilise his mouth by filling it up with grass clippings, then walk him up and down the wicket, giving it a nice even layer of clippings.

Have a nice day.

GET BACK TO THE CHURCH COMP news breaker. where talkin proper cricket here. move on

dolz;325734 said:
what happened at the minutes silence? care to shed some light?

there was words said about respect and so on. you can imagine what colts are like, no suprises there.

as for the 13 off the last over. could it have happened to a better bloke? 3 runs off 2 balls and 2 wides bowled. that all happened after wellsy hit one into the tennis courts.
20/20 will be a heated battle no doubt.

West Riff Raff;325723 said:
tcnthat;325708 said:
Thank you for your lesson in spelling and grammer.I think I might sack my PA and use you to write my monthly board reports in future, it seems to be a field that you could excel in.

Regardless of the spelling and grammer the points made were clear and easy for Boofa & Pop Gun to comprehend.

you have made 1 thing clear........your a coward;)

dolz;325734 said:

there was words said about respect and so on. you can imagine what colts are like, no suprises there.

as for the 13 off the last over. could it have happened to a better bloke? 3 runs off 2 balls and 2 wides bowled. that all happened after wellsy hit one into the tennis courts.

Yeh i think we needed about 25 off the last 2 overs and we got it. The wides bowled in the last over definitely helped but still it was a fantastic effort.

tcnthat;325708 said:
Thank you for your lesson in spelling and grammer.I think I might sack my PA and use you to write my monthly board reports in future, it seems to be a field that you could excel in.

Regardless of the spelling and grammer the points made were clear and easy for Boofa & Pop Gun to comprehend.

Right Arm Speed;325898 said:
Yeh i think we needed about 25 off the last 2 overs and we got it. The wides bowled in the last over definitely helped but still it was a fantastic effort.

Yeah fantastic effort, but it won't do you any good. GU will win next week and then win the Granny.

big game performer;325902 said:
Yeah fantastic effort, but it won't do you any good. GU will win next week and then win the Granny.

looks like sum1 needs 2 get there head out of thier arse and smell the daisies! did u forget that wynd smashed use in the second hame of the season!

big deal u have a couple players back, its not gunna do u any help when u have 2 play on the fantastic track at wynd! haha

Right Arm Speed;325898 said:

We will see wont we ..

From a neutral point of view who is better on there day Lavo or G.U?

just curious

looks like sum1 needs 2 get there head out of thier arse and smell the daisies! did u forget that wynd smashed use in the second hame of the season!

big deal u have a couple players back, its not gunna do u any help when u have 2 play on the fantastic track at wynd! haha

Willi Comp;325769 said:
Do they?

i wouldnt call GU beating Imps an upset..

Wouldnt call Lavo beating ND an upset!

ND and Vales have bullied the bottom sides all year! hence the reason they are sitting 1st and 2nd by alot!
doesnt make them a better side than GU or Lavo!!

theres not much to say bout the lavo game, wynd werent gd enough on the day 2 make runs, but they havent bullied all the bottom sides!

has every1 forgot that it was wynd who smashed gu, 170 odd to 53!

We will see wont we ..

just curious

futurecompchamp;325967 said:
theres not much to say bout the lavo game, wynd werent gd enough on the day 2 make runs, but they havent bullied all the bottom sides!

Yes i remember the day when yous got rodney hogg to play. Was along time ago and G.U are probably the inform side now. Im hoping the vales win though and its no secret why.

Willi Comp;325769 said:
Do they?

i wouldnt call GU beating Imps an upset..

Wouldnt call Lavo beating ND an upset!

ND and Vales have bullied the bottom sides all year! hence the reason they are sitting 1st and 2nd by alot!
doesnt make them a better side than GU or Lavo!!

piesrback;325160 said:
Did not know you won flags in home and away games,:cool:

look whos capt obvious! weve set our selves up for a big chance 2 take it out this year, and by god we will! and all u cridicts will shut the poodle up!

futurecompchamp;325967 said:

Yes i remember the day when yous got rodney hogg to play. Was along time ago and G.U are probably the inform side now. Im hoping the vales win though and its no secret why.

rohan;325871 said:

where is the 20/20 game? definately will be in attendance.. hopefully lavo smash colts

piesrback;325160 said:
Did not know you won flags in home and away games,:cool:

look whos capt obvious! weve set our selves up for a big chance 2 take it out this year, and by god we will! and all u cridicts will shut the poodle up!

weapons05/06;325872 said:

Hey POP GUN Boofa was spot on we only need to cast a small shrimp and you will always bite.

Good to see you have made an impact on your return to the firsts at Willy 5 games 59 runs @ 11.8. What a weapon the oppitsition must be lining up to bowl to you as they can smell a rabbit miles away.

One thing l would like to make clear l am no coward you have my phone number and know where to find me but l haven't heard or seen you so maybe you are the coward?

rohan;325871 said:

where is the 20/20 game? definately will be in attendance.. hopefully lavo smash colts

dolz;325734 said:

Apparently Lavo boys took their caps off as a mark of respect, Colts didnt and had a go at Lavo for doing so.

weapons05/06;325872 said:

Hey POP GUN Boofa was spot on we only need to cast a small shrimp and you will always bite.

Good to see you have made an impact on your return to the firsts at Willy 5 games 59 runs @ 11.8. What a weapon the oppitsition must be lining up to bowl to you as they can smell a rabbit miles away.

One thing l would like to make clear l am no coward you have my phone number and know where to find me but l haven't heard or seen you so maybe you are the coward?

Right Arm Speed;325957 said:
We will see wont we ..

just curious

Sorry RAS but I have to go with GU on this one,the bowlings on a par but they've got you covered in the batting dept.:cool:

dolz;325734 said:

Apparently Lavo boys took their caps off as a mark of respect, Colts didnt and had a go at Lavo for doing so.

wait there;325985 said:

at gu wednesday 5.30pm.

as for the words between lavo and colts it pretty much went how was said on here earlier. what lavo are looking forward to is that beer the colts blokes promised when we needed 45 off 4 overs, something obviously came up and they couldnt come back in for one.

Right Arm Speed;325957 said:
We will see wont we ..

just curious

Sorry RAS but I have to go with GU on this one,the bowlings on a par but they've got you covered in the batting dept.:cool:

futurecompchamp;325979 said:

Put added pressure on yourself. Would not want to lose it from here as your team mates might bury you at your home ground, wyndhamvale waste disposals.:D

wait there;325985 said:

at gu wednesday 5.30pm.

as for the words between lavo and colts it pretty much went how was said on here earlier. what lavo are looking forward to is that beer the colts blokes promised when we needed 45 off 4 overs, something obviously came up and they couldnt come back in for one.

rohan;326103 said:
at gu wednesday 5.30pm.

It was the same when we played them straight into their cars and off after the game. I wonder if it had anything to do with the ham sandwiches we served for afternoon tea?

futurecompchamp;325979 said:

Put added pressure on yourself. Would not want to lose it from here as your team mates might bury you at your home ground, wyndhamvale waste disposals.:D

piesrback;326107 said:

Don't be concerned with futurecompchamp. As his name suggests, he may well be a comp champ in the distant future, but judging by his repeated references to the Wyndham Vale side as "they" means he isn't a part of the side. Therefore he is more than likely still slugging out on the mats. Secondly, it looks as though he has the fight of his life trying to pass year 8 at school.

Don't worry champ, a pube is bound to sprout up sooner or later.

rohan;326103 said:
at gu wednesday 5.30pm.

It was the same when we played them straight into their cars and off after the game. I wonder if it had anything to do with the ham sandwiches we served for afternoon tea?

piesrback;326107 said:

added pressure lmao... the way this season has gone, theres no pressure.
the only people getting burried at wynd will b our oposistion when we demolish them...

and yet, i mite still b in the mats, but i will b kicking all ur arses in the turf sooner than u think! oh a pube, thats what that is thanx UNYUNS!

piesrback;326107 said:

Don't be concerned with futurecompchamp. As his name suggests, he may well be a comp champ in the distant future, but judging by his repeated references to the Wyndham Vale side as "they" means he isn't a part of the side. Therefore he is more than likely still slugging out on the mats. Secondly, it looks as though he has the fight of his life trying to pass year 8 at school.

unyuns;326203 said:

Fair observation Unyuns hahahaha,Quality post,keep up the good work.......:D

piesrback;326107 said:

the only people getting burried at wynd will b our oposistion when we demolish them...

and yet, i mite still b in the mats, but i will b kicking all ur arses in the turf sooner than u think! oh a pube, thats what that is thanx UNYUNS!

futurecompchamp;326318 said:

move on mate.. who do you think you are.. just keep talking it up.. your nothing and your just digging yourself into another hole... cant wait for your club to go out in the semi.. then we will all be laughing at you.. and get back to the concrete cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back