Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

bandit;340043 said:
He was on a flight to Europe today, might have made a mistake with the flights.

Thats a fair mistake to make!

Unless it was work related, why wouldnt he postpone a week?

A seasoned campainger and a long time Wynd player, may miss out on a medal!!!

bandit;340043 said:
He was on a flight to Europe today, might have made a mistake with the flights.

Thats a fair mistake to make!

Unless it was work related, why wouldnt he postpone a week?

A seasoned campainger and a long time Wynd player, may miss out on a medal!!!

dolz;340494 said:
well mate, as form would have it, no. But it's not like i've deliberately gone out to not make runs this season. I'm sure everybody has had a season where not everything goes to plan
There's been issues in my life that may have affected my outlook on cricket this season which i dont really want to go into, but there's no excuses for my poor form with the bat this year

But, we all know theres exceptions to the rule, and i'll have one more crack with the bat this season and can hopefully get some on the board

Your excused for the lack of runs this year as everyone's has them, but who picks your teams and whats their excuse?:confused:

dolz;340494 said:
well mate, as form would have it, no. But it's not like i've deliberately gone out to not make runs this season. I'm sure everybody has had a season where not everything goes to plan
There's been issues in my life that may have affected my outlook on cricket this season which i dont really want to go into, but there's no excuses for my poor form with the bat this year

But, we all know theres exceptions to the rule, and i'll have one more crack with the bat this season and can hopefully get some on the board

Your excused for the lack of runs this year as everyone's has them, but who picks your teams and whats their excuse?:confused:

dolz;340552 said:
but there's no doubting Weapons wouldn't bowl as many no balls?

surely not.........10 years ago he was bowling plenty of nowies......looks like nothing has changed........:cool:

no balling should be a sin.........

dolz;340552 said:
but there's no doubting Weapons wouldn't bowl as many no balls?

surely not.........10 years ago he was bowling plenty of nowies......looks like nothing has changed........:cool:

no balling should be a sin.........

hussler;340556 said:
I doubt he'd play District 1's too???????
maybe not, but i'm not doubting Charlie's ability with the ball. he's quite a talented bowler. But i just haven't seen someone struggle so much with his front foot as he has. he'd easily bowl twice the amount of no balls as anybody else in the comp?

hussler;340556 said:
I doubt he'd play District 1's too???????
maybe not, but i'm not doubting Charlie's ability with the ball. he's quite a talented bowler. But i just haven't seen someone struggle so much with his front foot as he has. he'd easily bowl twice the amount of no balls as anybody else in the comp?

weapons05/06;340532 said:
with out charli you might have won 1 or 2..........:cool:

Charlie has his faults Dogga - but he has done the business at a much better standard than A-turf before.

weapons05/06;340532 said:
with out charli you might have won 1 or 2..........:cool:

Charlie has his faults Dogga - but he has done the business at a much better standard than A-turf before.

dolz;340608 said:

I watched him bowl 12 blokes in a season on a no-ball. 12!!!
:eek:

dolz;340608 said:

tcnthat;340630 said:

Was this the year he took 60 odd wickets in a season at Altona North? A pretty fair effort in a better comp than what he is playing now.

tcnthat;340630 said:

Was this the year he took 60 odd wickets in a season at Altona North? A pretty fair effort in a better comp than what he is playing now.

tcnthat;340630 said:

ive been at the end whilst him bowling to me.......1 over was an 11 ball over......and the next was a 10 ball over.........funny we didnt see him for the rest of the day........

you other blokes think he is a quality cricketer so we will leave it at that......

go N.P.D:rolleyes:

tcnthat;340630 said:

ive been at the end whilst him bowling to me.......1 over was an 11 ball over......and the next was a 10 ball over.........funny we didnt see him for the rest of the day........

you other blokes think he is a quality cricketer so we will leave it at that......

TOO MUCH CHARLI TALK.....

will this rain help g/u in securing their 8th flag in a row???.......it might be a slow popper on the sat......

TOO MUCH CHARLI TALK.....

will this rain help g/u in securing their 8th flag in a row???.......it might be a slow popper on the sat......

this just keeps getting better and better.

firstly - i cant remember who the peanut is that said xynas or whover he is will do the job this week. mate he hasnt done it all year! have you blokes been saving him for when you are down on your knees over 100 behind and looking down the drain? yeah thats a good idea actually.

and weapons please... at least when you slag someone off on here, do it to get the wind up people, you having a crack at charlie, you honestly think you have more to offer then him. ive seen you play and id know who'd id rather on my team. and i think most people on here would agree with that. so take your shit and F*** off back to willy mate, no club in their right mind would want you to come down and average 10 at the top of the order. and before you start talking crap about how subbies is so much better then wdca.. look at the past 10 or more years mate, no one that has come to the wdca has made a huge impact on the league. people that have gone ok still have a bit to offer..... ill stop there.

poor dolz, just gets kicked and kicked. look im in the same boat as everyone else... do you think if everyone knew who everyone was, dolz would still cop it all. doubtful.

firstly - i cant remember who the peanut is that said xynas or whover he is will do the job this week. mate he hasnt done it all year! have you blokes been saving him for when you are down on your knees over 100 behind and looking down the drain? yeah thats a good idea actually.

and weapons please... at least when you slag someone off on here, do it to get the wind up people, you having a crack at charlie, you honestly think you have more to offer then him. ive seen you play and id know who'd id rather on my team. and i think most people on here would agree with that. so take your shit and F*** off back to willy mate, no club in their right mind would want you to come down and average 10 at the top of the order. and before you start talking crap about how subbies is so much better then wdca.. look at the past 10 or more years mate, no one that has come to the wdca has made a huge impact on the league. people that have gone ok still have a bit to offer..... ill stop there.

poor dolz, just gets kicked and kicked. look im in the same boat as everyone else... do you think if everyone knew who everyone was, dolz would still cop it all. doubtful.

weapons05/06;340726 said:

Have you put in for the Digman Coaching position? :D

weapons05/06;340726 said:

rohan;340731 said:

firstly.......yeah id think id have alot more to offer than charlie......at least a winning attitude.....and when the heat gets turned on the bloke goes cold......

secondly....if you wanna bloke on your team who bowls no balls all the time and lets the presure off cause the scoreboard keeps ticking over you can have him.....

thirdly.......so chuggy whilst not playing this year hasnt made a big impact......???i might be wrong but id recon he'd have 5 medals hanging off the mantle piece.....

fourthly.....you tell me the gun players that have come into the comp in the last ten years......??? id like to laugh at the players you would pick as the guns of the comp......

and last of all......your a dill

rohan;340731 said:

firstly.......yeah id think id have alot more to offer than charlie......at least a winning attitude.....and when the heat gets turned on the bloke goes cold......

secondly....if you wanna bloke on your team who bowls no balls all the time and lets the presure off cause the scoreboard keeps ticking over you can have him.....

thirdly.......so chuggy whilst not playing this year hasnt made a big impact......???i might be wrong but id recon he'd have 5 medals hanging off the mantle piece.....

fourthly.....you tell me the gun players that have come into the comp in the last ten years......??? id like to laugh at the players you would pick as the guns of the comp......

Solidindefence;340737 said:

nah i wouldnt think so...what to play with boofa hahaha....have heard though there might be a few depatures from n.p.d.......

Solidindefence;340737 said:

nah i wouldnt think so...what to play with boofa hahaha....have heard though there might be a few depatures from n.p.d.......

weapons05/06;340740 said:

David Croft ;)

weapons05/06;340740 said:

David Croft ;)

tcnthat;340629 said:

Wouldve like to see Browndog face Chuck when he was 28..........:eek:..............would be plenty more than 1 missing........hahahaha

tcnthat;340629 said:

Wouldve like to see Browndog face Chuck when he was 28..........:eek:..............would be plenty more than 1 missing........hahahaha

weapons05/06;340743 said:

Not unless your in the 2s................but I'd be honoured to play with the great man;)haha

weapons05/06;340743 said:

Not unless your in the 2s................but I'd be honoured to play with the great man;)haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back