Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

10notout;353115 said:
I am not sure about Peake coaching at Hoppers Club but the word on the streets is Hoppers Club is throwing the cash around.
One rumour going around is Hoppers club are offering insentives plus free piss on Thursady and Saturday nights, not a bad deal if you like a drink.

Not bad for a club that couldn't sell piss last year when we played them because they had no licence. Lee & Price from ND are playing there this year from what l hear.

10notout;353115 said:
I am not sure about Peake coaching at Hoppers Club but the word on the streets is Hoppers Club is throwing the cash around.
One rumour going around is Hoppers club are offering insentives plus free piss on Thursady and Saturday nights, not a bad deal if you like a drink.

Not bad for a club that couldn't sell piss last year when we played them because they had no licence. Lee & Price from ND are playing there this year from what l hear.

West Riff Raff;353138 said:

Lee & Allen!!!

West Riff Raff;353138 said:

Lee & Allen!!!

Stump Cam;353137 said:
Anymore recruits Hus?

I have heard a name floating around that worries me a bit.........well not really, if true he would be the worst pick up of the year!!!
It would bring a smile to my face actually :D

I wouldnt think you blokes need someone who just brings trouble!!! :cool:

Colts were glad to get rid of him apparently???

More the merrier...:eek:

Stump Cam;353137 said:
Anymore recruits Hus?

I have heard a name floating around that worries me a bit.........well not really, if true he would be the worst pick up of the year!!!
It would bring a smile to my face actually :D

I wouldnt think you blokes need someone who just brings trouble!!! :cool:

Colts were glad to get rid of him apparently???

More the merrier...:eek:

Stump Cam;353279 said:
Not sure, I don't know him, I just know of him.
Left handed bat!

Cool that narrows it down, a left hand bat with a big mouth who eats pork. I can see some problems at ND this year with all the huge egos that they have recruited there might be some fun and games there this year.

Stump Cam;353279 said:
Not sure, I don't know him, I just know of him.
Left handed bat!

Cool that narrows it down, a left hand bat with a big mouth who eats pork. I can see some problems at ND this year with all the huge egos that they have recruited there might be some fun and games there this year.

I am sure Arma can handle the big egos he did it at CY's and we all know there are some big egos there. At least he will earn his money!

I am sure Arma can handle the big egos he did it at CY's and we all know there are some big egos there. At least he will earn his money!

West Riff Raff;353280 said:

I sense some sour grapes have crept in to your posting bud??
Maybe because you couldn't land the big fish or all of our blokes knocked back the money yous were throwing at them????

We have a very good president who has a lot of respect at ND & will keep everything in check don't worry about that!!!!!!!!

P.S Stump Cam go swing a cat in the big toilet...........hahahahaha:D

West Riff Raff;353280 said:

Maybe because you couldn't land the big fish or all of our blokes knocked back the money yous were throwing at them????

We have a very good president who has a lot of respect at ND & will keep everything in check don't worry about that!!!!!!!!

hussler;353417 said:

WRR

Can you confirm if Chris Henry is playing at Wests

hussler;353417 said:

WRR

Can you confirm if Chris Henry is playing at Wests

hussler;353417 said:

definately sour grapes @ west.. new sponsor for the year down there... kleenex.. have heard theres been a few tears down there after not landing a few names

hussler;353417 said:

definately sour grapes @ west.. new sponsor for the year down there... kleenex.. have heard theres been a few tears down there after not landing a few names

gold salute;353518 said:

No sour grapes or tears at West, a couple of ex West Newport players who now play at ND were unhappy at ND for various reasons and wanted to come back to West. To ND credit they have got their act together and one of these players has decided to stay at ND and the other has retired at this stage but l am trying to talk him in to returning to ND as no one wants to see a talented player like him not playing.
We have since changed tact with our recruiting and have picked up some very good players from higher standard comps and have a few more pending. I believe we will field a very good side this season and hopefully improve on last years position where we missed the finals by one game. I can see the comp being alot stronger this season and from what l am hearing ND, GU, Laverton & Hoppers Club have all recruited well.

gold salute;353518 said:

No sour grapes or tears at West, a couple of ex West Newport players who now play at ND were unhappy at ND for various reasons and wanted to come back to West. To ND credit they have got their act together and one of these players has decided to stay at ND and the other has retired at this stage but l am trying to talk him in to returning to ND as no one wants to see a talented player like him not playing.
We have since changed tact with our recruiting and have picked up some very good players from higher standard comps and have a few more pending. I believe we will field a very good side this season and hopefully improve on last years position where we missed the finals by one game. I can see the comp being alot stronger this season and from what l am hearing ND, GU, Laverton & Hoppers Club have all recruited well.

hussler;353417 said:

Hussler as you know it was never a money thing as we have discussed many times. Yes we were disappointed when people make deals with us and then go back on their word but l can understand the reasons in this case and maybe with one of them who approached us about coming this season should have been more patient with you club and gave Sardi a little more time with his recruiting the other who has retired at this stage l hope you guys can talk him around as it would be a pity if ND had the ultimate success this season and he missed out after all the hard work he has put into your club over the years. I agree Sardi has alot of respect not only at your club but also in the area and hope he can keep everything in check and as you know West Newport and ND get on very well and are very similar in alot of ways and as far as l am concerned will continue to have a good relationship in the future.

hussler;353417 said:

Hussler as you know it was never a money thing as we have discussed many times. Yes we were disappointed when people make deals with us and then go back on their word but l can understand the reasons in this case and maybe with one of them who approached us about coming this season should have been more patient with you club and gave Sardi a little more time with his recruiting the other who has retired at this stage l hope you guys can talk him around as it would be a pity if ND had the ultimate success this season and he missed out after all the hard work he has put into your club over the years. I agree Sardi has alot of respect not only at your club but also in the area and hope he can keep everything in check and as you know West Newport and ND get on very well and are very similar in alot of ways and as far as l am concerned will continue to have a good relationship in the future.

West Riff Raff;353617 said:

sour grapes.........hahaha more like getting softer........:eek:

heard lavo have 35 new players.......

hey hussler maybe you should give him some chockolate moose......ppfftt

West Riff Raff;353617 said:

weapons05/06;353706 said:

Pop Gun l believe the whole Werribee Sth cricket club is playing at Laverton this year. Last year Laverton fielded 6 sides l wonder how many sides they will field this year?

Getting soft no. A lesson in life you should have learnt "never burn you bridges" as you never know what the future might hold.

weapons05/06;353706 said:

Pop Gun l believe the whole Werribee Sth cricket club is playing at Laverton this year. Last year Laverton fielded 6 sides l wonder how many sides they will field this year?

Getting soft no. A lesson in life you should have learnt "never burn you bridges" as you never know what the future might hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back