Willy Comp 2011/2012

Hoppers club hands down. I remember one year there were 2 lunch boxes in a portable down at the sand pit ground with 4 full sandwiches in them......not even cut in half haha. Walked in then cracked up and walked out haha
i remember having bbq shapes at a club years ago but i cant remember who i think it was w,vale.....:(:mad::eek:

i remember having bbq shapes at a club years ago but i cant remember who i think it was w,vale.....:(:mad::eek:

It was probly our club hahaha we used to get our teas made at routleys and they didnt get delivered, so when we came off the ground we realised we didnt have them so we found a pack of shapes in the cupboard bahahaha :eek::D;) But i think that day we were playin colts......i rekon we still owe a few pay backs though hahahaha:D to colts that is :eek: would u agree?????

halal.jpg

thats all colts will serve up

look out A2 cricket, deer park ardeer are going to play district after next season, they got the greatest nuffy to play the game, mr graeme bennet, top recruit!

they must have a good coach then!!!!........

and to answer your post......yes we will be playing in the williamstown district......box hill!!!

Can confirm that Grand United have regained Mark "squizzy" Taylor and Darren Jury for the coming season. Dean Comensoli was running laps (albeit very slowly) last week aswell, trying to overcome his knee injuries.

As we are all cricket fans on here, im sure i wasnt only the one watching the cricket when ian bell was run out on the tea break the other night! was having a beer with mates at the time who reminded me of the day the gorillas got Mick Menzies out timed out in the GF!
Anyone got any better than that dismissal from the WDCA over the years??

whopper.jpg

thats good news you will have a great over 40s side:rolleyes:
Well, squiz and Deano are freaks, so I don't think age really is a factor there. Both are proven guns that will be right at home no matter what age they are. Darren Jury is 34 so I don't think he fits into the over 40 category.

Also if you look at last years Grand Final, it was the older boys who really stood up. Peter Mcdonald's innings in the first was a gem. Guerra was great, Kane and Liam Collins both had great games. So age is not really a factor.

Also if you look at last years Grand Final, it was the older boys who really stood up. Peter Mcdonald's innings in the first was a gem. Guerra was great, Kane and Liam Collins both had great games. So age is not really a factor.

Is some bloke who had a bad shoulder last year gonna have a trundle aswell this year????
Maybe he might let us know ;):D

Hey mate another over 40,s statistic you missed over 40 premierships between them theres about 7 or 8 of us with about 60 premierships between us talk about a total domination....the comp should've closed down for repairs and handed the keys back!:):):)

Hey mate another over 40,s statistic you missed over 40 premierships between them theres about 7 or 8 of us with about 60 premierships between us talk about a total domination....the comp should've closed down for repairs and handed the keys back!:):):)

stop living in the past FFS.............next you'll be talking about 1954.:D

Back