Willy Comp 2011/2012

you talk about people on ice your club recruited rowan who brings the biggest dill in local cricket with him....his dad......and in that deal you lost your best player cos they had a run in a couple of years ago didnt they....charlie or mason.mmmmmmm let me think............the great little family club ..........good get.

i think you'll find you are wrong

you talk about people on ice your club recruited rowan who brings the biggest dill in local cricket with him....his dad......and in that deal you lost your best player cos they had a run in a couple of years ago didnt they....charlie or mason.mmmmmmm let me think............the great little family club ..........good get.

Lost our best player?????? I think you'll find that saade ghazi is still at our club, not to mention mitch beattie :eek::D
PS- keep spruikin bout ya 1950's & 60's flags :eek::rolleyes: and theres nothin wrong with persian rugs by the way :D;) haha

go back to the matchbox rooms you blokes have muppet, heaps of wallets there for you to fondle through

well well well.................get on board with weapons cos hes jumped ship & ran to willy.................NECK UP shitman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha... nothing like walking out on a club where you were spruikin for the last year... on the thursday night before the first game too... what a bloke!

well well well.................get on board with weapons cos hes jumped ship & ran to willy.................NECK UP shitman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep this is correct.....no point continuing when only a handfull of players really gave a fck...i felt if i kept going i would be doing the job for all the wrong reasons......hopefully this will put a rocket up some of the players arses and get the club up and about......some say im soft/weak as piss though with tough decisions come tough critisism ill suck it up take the heat and move on.......

good luck to the club and wdca in the future.....

weapo out!!!

No covers down at Martyn Oval as at 7 tonight. Pitch soaked. Imps are going to claim the points. Not a great start to the season for the reigning premiers.

No covers down at Martyn Oval as at 7 tonight. Pitch soaked. Imps are going to claim the points. Not a great start to the season for the reigning premiers.

we were getting the points anyway caz.
weapons not some, but most will say your soft and weak as piss for leaving but even you now have realised that the deer park cricket club has no future..........what did willy comp call them....village people.hahahaha very funny.

Back