Willy Comp 2011/2012

Was the Premiership awarded in A Turf seeing wicket was vandalised preventing a result?
I would say West Newport given no other person on earth would care to vandalise a wicket apart from an opposition who was certain to lose. Even if a premiership was granted to the team finishing higher on the ladder, pretty hollow feeling down at gu tonight...

I would say West Newport given no other person on earth would care to vandalise a wicket apart from an opposition who was certain to lose. Even if a premiership was granted to the team finishing higher on the ladder, pretty hollow feeling down at gu tonight...

You can't award the flag to anyone whilst the game was still alive

not pointing any fingers, but gu would have been the blame when they still needed 80 so runs with 1 wicket. Why would any other person destroy a pitch, they have better things to do in their life!

Out in willy last night and was told that yesterdays heroes have been awarded this years premiership by cricket victoria...........................Is this true?????????? Might make presentation night one to be at..............

surely this dreadful association will pull the pin ???? bit of a shame but i dont see a way back
lets hope the VTCA will take in some of these clubs when the association folds. Pity when so many smaller clubs around
to fill the holes of clubs gone just not utilized

surely this dreadful association will pull the pin ???? bit of a shame but i dont see a way back
lets hope the VTCA will take in some of these clubs when the association folds. Pity when so many smaller clubs around
to fill the holes of clubs gone just not utilized
See the VTCA have released next Seasons structure with a vacancy in the West. Will be interesting to see if an enterprising Club would jump.

See the VTCA have released next Seasons structure with a vacancy in the West. Will be interesting to see if an enterprising Club would jump.
WIMPS and WEST both gone - 2 of the biggest clubs in the association, surely the other clubs must be getting out of this joke of an association.
The WDCA not willing to let the smaller clubs come through ruined the league

WIMPS and WEST both gone - 2 of the biggest clubs in the association, surely the other clubs must be getting out of this joke of an association.
The WDCA not willing to let the smaller clubs come through ruined the league

What club/clubs have been held back Feddie?

What club/clubs have been held back Feddie?
Any A2 Club, Deer Park a prime example, not getting the melton clubs to come across earlier. Plus not helping the smaller clubs have turf facilities ( caro springs, tarneit )
not that i have played at either club but i know tarneit had 2 A grade players play for them and left because they were not allowed to advance and are now playing at other clubs

Any A2 Club, Deer Park a prime example, not getting the melton clubs to come across earlier. Plus not helping the smaller clubs have turf facilities ( caro springs, tarneit )
not that i have played at either club but i know tarneit had 2 A grade players play for them and left because they were not allowed to advance and are now playing at other clubs

I'm unsure of Deer Parks situation at the time but surely you have to earn your stripes first? They couldnt win a flag when they played against everyones 2nds ffs..............

It would be an issue with local council about whether or not the others could get a turf wicket put in, not sure what the associat
ion could do about that?

I'm unsure of Deer Parks situation at the time but surely you have to earn your stripes first? They couldnt win a flag when they played against everyones 2nds ffs..............

It would be an issue with local council about whether or not the others could get a turf wicket put in, not sure what the associat
ion could do about that?
ANY NEWS ON A TURF TEAMS FOR THIS COMING SEASON ? ANY NEWS ON WHO ELSE IS LEAVING

Back