Wizards can't wait to go

grapedo

Wizards can't wait to go

The Western Wizards are very confident of coming up with the goods this weekend against the Madrid Magic in the test match semi final. Both sides have been patchy this season but the Wizard's captain Biggie, Vice captain Jolldo87 and Debutant wicket keeper Grapedo looked very eger when speaking to the big cricket times today.

"It is a big game and I think we have the right players and team chemistry to capitalise and get the result" Biggie said also adding that they would do the little things right and control the controllables in the block buster match.

"we have all been working hard and looking good in the nets this week" Vice captain Jolldo87 said " the hype and build up to the match has been terrific and hopefully it will draw in a big crowd to cheer us on" Jolldo said.

Debutant Wicket Keeper Grapedo isn't the most popular among the Madrid Magic camp at the moment but the Wizard's camp are loving him.

Re: Wizards can't wait to go

I can't wait for our fiery fast bowlers and right angle turning spinners to toruble the batsman and make them look ordinary.

BRING IT ON

The plan was that we planned the bowling plan and we were hoping to stick to that plan, but in case that plan failed, we devised another plan which was plan b and in plan b we turned to our all rounder to get through some overs to rush the batsman and hopefully that plan would work into luring the batsman into a false shot and getting themselves out, just like we planned.

breeno;302884 said:
Then Dirk Kuyt came under criticism for his unimaginative strategies.

You forgot to mention that we bowled opposite handed (that was the plan).

So they laugh at us as we attempt to bowl with our opposite hands, then we let rip, because we've been practising and that is part of the plan with the plan?

Edge;302958 said:
I am feeling quite rejected at the moment :(

No, you missed the point ;)

It was part of the plan that you were going to tell them that you didn't know there was a plan, therefore they think you're not in the loop, but in fact... you really are...

Oh... wait, everyone ignore that :cool:

I am confused too.I think that im meant to be part of the plan which I had no idea about??

My head hurts :(

NO i don't acutally although DK said I am meant to know it.I cant recall been told what it is.

Back