World cup 2006...(soccer/footie)

lol, I didn't know France was this popular, but I'm supporting Germany, Ghana, and Netherlands.

booo pal France is going to win
icon_biggrin.gif

The major worry for all England fans now is the injury of Wayne Rooney.Seems like a touch and go decision on whether he would be able to play or not.

I read about that recently. I am no football buff, but I do tune in when the World Cup swings around. Maybe in about 2-3 World Cups time, India will finally have qualified.
icon_biggrin.gif

Probably, but I'll be rooting for some underdog like germany (compared to brazil) though, cause Brazil has dominated the field for too long.

I think that Brazil are the best by a huge margin. but it is going to be a very competitive cup as usual. Argentina, Italy, France, Spain, England and ofcos hosts Germany have all got a chance to win the cup. Of the smaller teams i think Mexico will be the dark horse this time around.

World Cup finally started....Germany won 4-2, Equador won 2-0, England won 1-0, Sweeden Vs Trinidad was a tie(0-0), and Argentina won 2-1.
Tomorrow is Iran Vs. Mexico, Angola Vs. Portugal, and Serbia Vs. Netherlands.

Waiting for Brazils game to start and hope they win the world cup once again

I really think Argentina might win the Cup. Otherwise Germany or Brazil. But, I'm rooting for Ghana. :p

HIIII
Italy won! {im a lil late i know...this is old news}
Whos surprised and think they didnt deserve it?
i think they played well except for the head-butting thing..materazzi sure must have said something offensive..
I cant wait for 4 more yeaRS!!!

If Patrick Viera and Zidane had stayed, I think France could have had a good chance at winning. Zizou's going to talk about the incident today, so it will be interesting to hear.

There is always a next time indiancricketer!...only the next time france wont have Zidane
AHH 4 YEARS
tickedoff.gif

Everyone..who is your fav footballer?
Mine is Ronaldinho.....he was bad in the world cup though
angry.gif

Back