xxxx Beach Cricket

grapedo

xxxx Beach Cricket

How do you rate this year's xxxx gold beach cricket competition.

I am loking forward to seeing this afternoon as I didn't see it yesterday ?

Re: xxxx Beach Cricket

New Zealand Definately are the stand outs.
Bat all the way down and just bout evry1 can ball part from Martin Crowe(and he's no slouch either)

bundybullz08;307784 said:
New Zealand Definately are the stand outs.
Bat all the way down and just bout evry1 can ball part from Martin Crowe(and he's no slouch either)

Yeah I agree with you.

I think South Africa will prove tough to to beat as well when they get going but Paul Adams is a weakness for mine.

Don't like the channel 10 commentators either.

Tim Bailey should stick to his whether reports rather then trying to commentate cricket.

I would prefer to see a more light hearted approach by the commentators as well.

It is beach cricket for crying out loud.

Even the channel 9 commentators turn the t 20s into a bit of fun they need to do that on channel 10.

way of the future!
eff t20, eff odi, world cup beach cricket is the next major tourny!

I'm surprised they are doing it again, given that by all reports last years competition was cringeworthy.

I can see how the overseas players would be interested in it, though, getting paid to holiday around Australia and play some beach cricket every now and then. That's the good life.

a for effort;307993 said:
I'm surprised they are doing it again, given that by all reports last years competition was cringeworthy.

I can see how the overseas players would be interested in it, though, getting paid to holiday around Australia and play some beach cricket every now and then. That's the good life.

Yeah they get a 3 week holiday on the Gold Coast just to play 2 or 3 games of Beach cricket that wouldn't be to physically challenging every weekend.

Classic moment sunday,Andrew Maher and Graham Gooch were talking seriously for three minutes about the cricket. All the while the camera was on hot cheerleaders dancing to my humps. All time great tv moment :D

Buddy23#;308105 said:
Classic moment sunday,Andrew Maher and Graham Gooch were talking seriously for three minutes about the cricket. All the while the camera was on hot cheerleaders dancing to my humps. All time great tv moment :D

Haha :D

I remember a few weeks ago at the test matches the camera went on a female spectator and Tony Greig commented on her looks.

grapedo;308547 said:
Haha :D

I remember a few weeks ago at the test matches the camera went on a female spectator and Tony Greig commented on her looks.
Yep,tried to get Bill Lawry to bail him out, that was gold:D, chick was hot to:cool:

The competion is heating up now and South Africa and New Zealand are the favourites for the final this weekend but you don't know with the way the competition is going.

Back