Your best knock/spell!

Re: Your best knock/spell!

my best batting was when i got 45 and only last batsman was remaning to win the match... we needed 60 to win from 6 over and i got 45 runs quick and we won the match

my bestest score was 209* against the league leaderz off 132 ballz.

bowling isnt my best thing, i gots 6/11 but not taken many more wicketz cos i dont bowl.

well being a junior cricketer i have to retire in my innings so my scores arent all that big but.
i took satisfaction hittin 30* off 3 of my best mates, six boundaries.
also i was playing a game where we had already won and we were just batting again for fun so me and me mate opened.
hit0/60 off 7 overs me with 28* 4 fours and a six
they were probably my funnest innings.

Alright, i play for the 14c's so i aint that great lol so my best knock would probably be my highest score 21. Or my 20... i was in for ages just holding up one end as the other guy was smashing the runs :)

On the weekend i took 3/24. One of the most memorable for a few reasons. I opened the bowling, a 4 over spell and was nipping it around all over the place, i beat the bat and nearly hit the stumps a couple of times, the ball just went over the slips or fielder a couple of times and yorkers got inside edge onto the pads down for a single a few times! Just couldn't get that wicket! 4 overs 0/20 after my first spell.

I came on for my second spell, old ball, 3 over spell. I just bowled my "nude" balls, line and length and got rewarded. We were getting owned as the 2 batsmen had a 102 run partnership, one guy on 47. I bowled a nice line to him and he went for the slog for 4 ( Probably because of my lack of pace) to bring up his 50 but missed it and bowled him, partnership broked, hope restored. Then i got another guy out who was on 45, bowled a nice yorker and he went for a shot and nicked it to slip, all the unluckyness earlier was evening out!!
The new batsmen came, later that over bowled a nice ball which he whacked straight back to me, a little to my side and i took a reflex caught and bowled! :)

Second spell; 3 overs 3/4. My name will be in the paper for getting 3 wickets! :) But unfortunately they got 7/228 :(.

Had a superb spell today.

5 overs, 2 maidens, 3 wickets for 4 runs.

Followed by a spell of 3 overs, 3 maidens, none for 0.

I was on a hatty aswell. Tried to do a Warney and bowl the toppy. He played and missed. I was like oooooo.

Waaaaaay back I was playing school cricket, first match of the tourny, opened the bowling, first ball, non striker was run out for a diamond duck, then I got another 2 wickets in the over, the next over I got another 2. I finished with 4/0 off 2 (This was primary school cricket so we only got 2 overs each) and the guy at the other end who thought he was 10x better than me got carted for a six and a few fours, and I was looooving it.

my best innings was this year when i had come off a horror run (for me at least) after i tried opening. i had 2 ducks and 4*. well suffice to say i stayed in the whole innings and took us to 130 (a decent score considering how bad my team is) and made 29*

Best bowling was in my first game took 3 for not many off two overs. first wicket ever, yorkered some guy. :D

Murali Magic said:
my bestest score was 209* against the league leaderz off 132 ballz.

bowling isnt my best thing, i gots 6/11 but not taken many more wicketz cos i dont bowl.
that seems like a lie to me. ::)

i played a great knock of 63 the other day. not my highest score but it was the first time i hit 4 sixes in a innings :D i was struggling initially with just 1 off 13 balls and then i got a over pitched ball from a spinner which i smashed over him for six. the next three i got in one over. one of their bowlers was struggling and had to be taken off because he kept bowling high full tosses one of which i hit for a six. his over was completed by a part timer and i was happy to hit the next two off him. we were chasing 158 and won by 7 wickts.

Its hard to pick between my 6/13 off 8 overs or my 5/12 off 10 overs. My 6/13 was just purely yorkers the whole time nearly....except for my first wicket which hit leg stump on the way down.

My 5/12 was much better, bowling line and length the whole time, frustrating the batsmen and them swishing and nicking it through to the keeper. I guess for quality this was the better bowling performance but yorking batsmen is much more aesthetically pleasing to me.

my best knock is 27- six 4's and three singles of like 3 overs lol
my best spell is 2/1 of 6 overs against the leading team in our comp!!

My best bowling spell was 4 wickets for 3 runs off 2 overs. Batting my highscore is 19 but its something im looking to improve this season.

nothin 2 special on the batting side only 38 as a top (got my team a decent total that game)

but with the ball.. 3-3 is my best spell of 5 overs.... all clean bowled :D

my highest score is 24. not much, but batted for 2 hours, went in at 4 and was the last batsman out.

best bowling figures is 4-15 off 8 overs and had two catches go down as well.

lol yeah sorry about that ads...... u kno y i put my one down.... safe as houses but someone else had 2 try and take it..

Batting so far I'm not the best, but I'm looking to improve a lot this season - my club's small and we only have adult leagues so I've played adult cricket since I was 14, now I'm finally big enough to hit them a reasonable distance!!

But anyways, best knock would be 10 off 8 balls at the end of a 50over innnings to take us past 200. I hit one of the opening bowlers who was back on for a second spell over midwicket for 4 and clipped a full toss from the first change bowler off my legs for 4. Well chuffed with that but got out next ball, caught by mid-on trying to loft him straight.

Best spell would be 6-23 off 8 overs opening the bowling against our great great rivals from the other side of town in a 40 over match. 3 caught in the infield, 1 caught behind, 1 bowled and 1 lbw. I also had their aussie overseas dropped off a skied chance to mid-wicket.

WOOO. 35* tonight, 8 fours XD XD XD XD XD XD

Doubled my previous highest score, I'm f*cking tops mate, I'm not the best batsman but 50 was on the way if I came in earlier. I'm stoked.

My best figures r 3 for 7 runs in 4 overs but the best feeling i've ever got was in my 1st 2nd team match against the team from down the road(st.helens towns(me) vs. st.helens recs) evry1 was really pumped up, my representive team coach was at the other end opening up so it looked good , i opened the bowling 1st one swung a mile and he just swung through mid-air and next 1 i gt ayorker 2 swing in nd hit middle-leg after starting outside off. U neva 4get things lyk that

what are your???

what are your best figures in bowling and highest score in batting

mine is

3 wickets 0 runs 5 maidens 5 overs

highest score

42 not out

Back