youtube profile SC

phil2oo8

youtube profile SC

hi,
this morning i was watching those videos on youtube and i was just thinking what about making a profile page/channel/ subcribe thing to simlycricket. This way we can all put our own videos into one area so people can easily just check but also it will draw more people to this site if we make sure on all videos we include a link.
Jut wondering
phil

Re: youtube profile SC

Well, we now have the account! As said, the design needs to be played with and we'll need to tie it in with the new design but it's a start!

Yeah. Great idea phil2oo8. But the colours are really hard on the eyes, great start but

I've applied for youtube partnership... my application is now pending. I am doing this so we can promote simplycricket above all our videos, can't beleive that you need special rights.

If possible, remove the age or set it to the age of the site. Having it at 15 is a bit village ;)

We will try to add as many good vids of cricket that can help us to the favourites

well i was rejected on partnership.... but i really want it to so that we can get banners and advetisments put in over our channels etc. To get partnership i need people to upload there videos through simplycrickets username. NOT JUST TO ADD AS FRIENDS. It is also a good idea then to rather be just friends to subscribe to SimplyCricket.
thanks phil

All the cloverdale videos are in inclucding the tactics, equipment and wicketkeeping ones. Should iadd any more such s bob woolmers ?

don't suppose anyone who knows alot about fitness and the body would mind making a video to show crucial befroe games streches and overall good things for cricket fitness. and bob woolmers videos are there as well. there are a lot though aren't the.

Hope you don't mind, but I organised the Bob Woolmer and Cloverdale series' into playlists. Just so people can navigate throught the videos easier

Back