Zapper

davey36

Zapper

It has come to my attention that Zapper is a blight on bigcricket and wesley.
These are a few comments of his... well "lameness" i should point out.

"I quite enjoy a run for the 3's when there's a bye. BTW, it was actually a big 24 until the yr 10 dogged me."

" Well. No one put his name in the Best Fielder's forum."

" Worst forum ever. Good ridence to bad news. Dont let the door hit you on the way out."

"Its ok tho cos Wesley will show them how good they are in the weeks to come...Pause not."

"That's why he always fields at fine leg. Cos the ball keeps comin back to him when he throws it."

To find more hilarious quotes from Zapper, pretty much just look at every post he writes. I've decided that this kid is a comical genius. Keep up the good work Zap and hopefully there are many more big 24's to come.

Re: Zapper

I also thought i should say i feel privelaged to have a forum named after me. For someone who doesnt even play 1s this is quite an achievement. I'm now up there with the bigwigs of big cricket. Eg. Fiskem, Mr Carey, Jaffro

zapper_9;209367 said:
I also thought i should say i feel privelaged to have a forum named after me. For someone who doesnt even play 1s this is quite an achievement. I'm now up there with the bigwigs of big cricket. Eg. Fiskem, Mr Carey, Jaffro

yer i am a pretty big name

also, i dont mean to rain on your parade but you forgot my biggest achievement. When i single handedly gave Fiskem and Gamebreaker the winning blow in our battle of words between them, and me and snoop.
Does the line 'Your a bully' ring a bell.

Ah yes gone are the days, haha i feel that i am slipping under the radar a bit here, ive made enough homophobic and racist jokes to sink a small vessel, but you wouldnt know much about the high seas would you mr carey?

zapper_9;209369 said:
also, i dont mean to rain on your parade but you forgot my biggest achievement. When i single handedly gave Fiskem and Gamebreaker the winning blow in our battle of words between them, and me and snoop.
Does the line 'Your a bully' ring a bell.

Oh ********, that was gonna be the main quote. i cant believe i missed that out so here it goes:

"I think fiskem is a bully." which is his best

to which Gamebreaker (out of all ppl) bullied him!
"oh do u zapp? is he a big bad meany? "

to which the genious of Zap replied

"You dont have to be a cry baby to be attacked by a bully."

classic Zap

snoop dog;209371 said:
Ah yes gone are the days, haha i feel that i am slipping under the radar a bit here, ive made enough homophobic and racist jokes to sink a small vessel, but you wouldnt know much about the high seas would you mr carey?

im soo glad that snoop dog got hit by a lawn mower over the hols, becos apparently now hes more aerodynamic, which will really help me when i hurl his ragedy self through a window tm

Mr Carey;209386 said:
zappa keeps chippin away with his lame calls, abely supported by his bum chum snoop

You keep chippin away at some old gum tree for fire wood but you dont hear me complaining.

snoop dog;209389 said:
You keep chippin away at some old gum tree for fire wood but you dont hear me complaining.

i dont understand wat ur talkin about, speak english. even if its not ur first language snoop

Back