India In Australia & One-day Tri Series (aus, Eng, Ind) 14/15

Wow just got back and India are crumbling now at 5 for 89 and still behind. Dhoni walking across his stumps and getting trapped LBW, must have thought he was playing in a one-day game instead of a Test match.

They're not quite there yet with the aggressive psychology, which is what I was trying to say yesterday. You have to be able to back up smack talk. Sharma was useless and Kohli didn't bat like a guy who'd knocked off 100 last week. Australia can back up the smack talk, which is why they sometimes do better than they should. India are better off with a cricket version of passive aggression.

Hopefully Pujara and Ashwin can put up a big partnership. I like Ashwin. I hope he goes good.

Yeah trying to get in Johnson's face yesterday when he was batting didn't quite work out yesterday.. some of that hitting down the ground was bullet like.

Also looks like the Starc pie shop is back open today.

Is it just me or does it look like that the Indian team are a bunch of whingers? Not walking when given out, whinging about the facilities, being pains in the backside for the aussies, and looking for excuses.

The way Pujara and Dhawan are batting now tells me that they overreacted to Dhawan's initial injury. He could've played like this at the start. There's nothing wrong with him. They've more or less given 5 wickets.

A chase of say 200 probably would have been a little tricky for Australia, with India's tail so brittle it's hard to see them adding much more to their current lead of 60.

Also it's hard to not to really like Ryan Harris.

A chase of say 200 probably would have been a little tricky for Australia, with India's tail so brittle it's hard to see them adding much more to their current lead of 60.

Also it's hard to not to really like Ryan Harris.
Unfortunately for Harris he's out with a quad strain that he did whilst bowling on the last day in Adelaide.

So Australia end up winning by 4 wickets, Smith mom. Leading the series 2-0, now looking forward to Boxing Day.

what a great days play. Lost some silly wickets at the end but made it and two nil in the series. Smith would be well happy with that effort. Watson now the issue, plain ordinary at three and to be honest would look bad at six the way he is playing.

The may need Watto for the next Test for his bowling if M.Marsh can't play, I agree though I'm sick of his poor performances with the bat he's had so many chances over the years.

Back