2014/2015 Barclay Shield

Good luck to him mate. 17 wickets in 9 games at 16. Should give a very good account of himself in Money, and will strengthen NEWs bowling. Bit harsh on his batting too, Averaged almost 30 with the bat. How many blokes at Banyule averaged over 30 in Money this season?

No doubt he will will have better stats at North eltham with more opportunity, not having a go at him he's obviously a good player. Just pointing out that just because he is there doesn't mean they are flag favourites.

No doubt he will will have better stats at North eltham with more opportunity, not having a go at him he's obviously a good player. Just pointing out that just because he is there doesn't mean they are flag favourites.
Watch this space right arm.your right that doesn't make them favourites but two or three other signings gives them a chance . Mark my words this post will be copy and pasted come March next year .put your negativity elsewhere

Watch this space right arm.your right that doesn't make them favourites but two or three other signings gives them a chance . Mark my words this post will be copy and pasted come March next year .put your negativity elsewhere
Have heard they expect Collicoat to return, but Lower Eltham adamant this is false and that he is part of an upcoming leadership meeting.

Should go and copy and paste it in the Money Shield thread.

He's a decent cricketer, will dominate Money Shield with both bat and ball, but I hope you're right, NEW are going to need to pick up 5 or 6 to be competitive.

Why assume this guy will dominate MS with both bat & ball? Is MS standard so far below BS? Please

I didn't mention anything about the standard of the two divisions did I?

This has got nothing to do with the standard of the comps, it's got to do with the bloke I'm talking about.

His first year back in the Valley on the all weather pitches and he took 17 wickets and averaged nearly 30 with the bat. Will only get better.

If I'm wrong this time next year then you can have a crack at me.

I didn't mention anything about the standard of the two divisions did I?

This has got nothing to do with the standard of the comps, it's got to do with the bloke I'm talking about.

His first year back in the Valley on the all weather pitches and he took 17 wickets and averaged nearly 30 with the bat. Will only get better.

If I'm wrong this time next year then you can have a crack at me.
Well played

Slow news week so far. Riverside hasn't got anymore player announcements coming or going? Brutal any update up at Research? Seems to be taking a while to get pen to paper. Callum is still shopping himself around. All quiet from Plenty so far.

Slow news week so far. Riverside hasn't got anymore player announcements coming or going? Brutal any update up at Research? Seems to be taking a while to get pen to paper. Callum is still shopping himself around. All quiet from Plenty so far.
Cal? Nope.hes playing at old Carey as captain coach. Salpigtitis and Wellington from riverside 2's going with him.

Well, someone doesn't like Wellington.

It certainly seems like there has been a flurry of activity before the footy season, I wonder if the mad recruitment will settle down a little until the approach of pre-season.

Back