2014/2015 Barclay Shield

How far back are you going here pal? Trinder? Ward?? They haven't been at the club for over 10 years. And your mate Mark Turnbull played 10 years of 2nd XI cricket how is that even relevant. I think your problem Iceman is you have always been jealous of our success and it has hurt you for such a long time to see us win constantly and even more to see 2 of the premierships we smashed your club. Or was it the fact that people wanted to come and play with us and they finally became winners? Did you celebrate that one did you??

I never said we were diamond creek, we admire the way diamond creek have developed from within and believe it's the best model.
Hardly say jealous, I couldn't care how many flags your club has paid for, we worked for ours. Anyway keep throwing your toys out the cot, and work on how your going to drag yourselves out of the shit, that you created.

With all this talk of recruited players and the impending reshuffle, I reckon cutting edge cricket is going to get a hell of a work out with early starts to pre-seasons.

Hardly say jealous, I couldn't care how many flags your club has paid for, we worked for ours. Anyway keep throwing your toys out the cot, and work on how your going to drag yourselves out of the shit, that you created.

Your twos just got relegated and your ones got beaten outright in a day and a half in their last game barely making 100 runs in two hits. You blokes are flying too....

See, it's easy to hang shit, we would all be better off putting our energy into our own club instead of slagging everyone else's off.

You know what, every club in the comp can improve, even Creek.

I've had enough of this shit fight on here can someone start putting some confirmed transfers or even some made up ones so we can start talking cricket and stop comparing dick sizes?

I'll start:

Mark Minney seen talking to Riverside but from all reports has knocked back a $50k a year contract stating he wants more opportunity with the ball than what they can provide

Macleod committee men scratching for ideas as English imports confirmed as unavailable for next season due to national selection

Paul Baker seen seeking advice from John Farnham on succesful process for coming out of retirement

Plenty Vets side lodges paperwork for application to be new Victorian Premier Cricket team for the Northern Suburbs

Last edited:
Mark Minney seen talking to Riverside but from all reports has knocked back a $50k a year contract stating he wants more opportunity with the ball than what they can provide

Macleod committee men scratching for ideas as English imports confirmed as unavailable for next season due to national selection

Paul Baker seen seeking advice from John Farnham on succesful process for coming out of retirement

Plenty Vets side lodges paperwork for application to be new Victorian Premier Cricket team for the Northern Suburbs

A big name spotted out at a Bundoora cafe talking to members of the Kennel as well.

Your twos just got relegated and your ones got beaten outright in a day and a half in their last game barely making 100 runs in two hits. You blokes are flying too....

See, it's easy to hang shit, we would all be better off putting our energy into our own club instead of slagging everyone else's off.

You know what, every club in the comp can improve, even Creek.

I've had enough of this shit fight on here can someone start putting some confirmed transfers or even some made up ones so we can start talking cricket and stop comparing dick sizes?

I'll start:

God Bless

Ok
Young Lalor Stars bowler to Bundoora
Young Whittlesea left arm spinner/top order batsman to Bundoora

As I have mentioned in an earlier post I am very very surprised that Bundoora are targeting other clubs young and unproven in the top grade talent after their last "B"grade recruiting experiment failed.

My thoughts only so don't Crucify me.

God Bless

Ok

As I have mentioned in an earlier post I am very very surprised that Bundoora are targeting other clubs young and unproven in the top grade talent after their last "B"grade recruiting experiment failed.

Clever, like the "crucify" part Reverend.

Couldn't you remember your "centre to leg" password?

This is not entirely true. Mark, after hearing about Riversides huge recruits and their batting woes, actually approached them wanting to go to their club as a batsmen who bowls some pretty hand spin.

Riverside declined the transfer request stating that they had already invested so much time and effort into their "spinner" and are sticking fat with him in the hope that one day he will turn one.

God Bless

Ok

Most kids collect footy cards. This kid obviously collect Cricket club playing shirts. Good old "Money Man" Mitch Macauly gone to yet another club? With the number of clubs on his resume at such a young age. Not a good look.

No doubt a talent, but no doubt would prefer the highest bidder than play for the club.

Hope you've locked him away for a while, or it might be short lived.

Most kids collect footy cards. This kid obviously collect Cricket club playing shirts. Good old "Money Man" Mitch Macauly gone to yet another club? With the number of clubs on his resume at such a young age. Not a good look.

No doubt a talent, but no doubt would prefer the highest bidder than play for the club.

I may have to come out of retirement!
If we need an ordinary spinner who can't bat very well and has a reputation as an ordinary bloke surely I already tick all the boxes & I'll do it for free

I refuse to believe a club would go out and pay a player who has made 250 runs in 15 hits in B-grade. But if he can get paid, good luck to him, he's a genious. My club would never pay a player of that calibre, and I doubt Bundoora are going that badly at the moment. They might want him for free though, because he's a good filler, and young. But would likely move on after a couple of seasons.

Back