2014/2015 Barclay Shield

For a club that reckons they've hardly paid players, certainly made up for it. If all their recruits are correct, surely spending close to 50k

Plenty of Money on the Committee :D:

The office holders of the club for season 2015/16 are as follows:
President – Liam Money
Senior Vice-President – David Hyland
Junior Vice-President – Tim Money
Treasurer – Martyn Anderson
Secretary – Sean Money
Assistant Secretary – Brett Money
General Committee –
Thomas Money

Steve Bowler
Matt McMaster-Smith
Mark Pinney
Glenn Smyth
Bradley Gedge

Well you're going to have to provide some details about this.

My mail at the time was after returning from the 1997 Ashes series he let on a few stories to his wife, who passed them on to the respective partners of the players involved. Needless to say he wasn't very popular.

In no way am i suggesting any of the Riverside boys would be prone to this sort of activity, good catholic boys that they are.

I'm sure that the 3 Wise men at McLeod will have something to say about this move. Should cop more than his fair share of banter when they meet up again, and rightfully so.

Rumoured to be getting around $30K for captain coach... no wonder he didnt sign with us... our $25K not enough..;)

Assuming all figures here are legit (of course they are). Would you rather pay $30K for Burton or $50K ($12.5K each) for Austin, Salm, Rosbrook and M Elliot?

Assuming all figures here are legit (of course they are). Would you rather pay $30K for Burton or $50K ($12.5K each) for Austin, Salm, Rosbrook and M Elliot?

You're suggesting that Research don't pay anyone else.... you need to add in Turner, Malone. And there's some more money being spent, and i dare say they aren't on next to nothing.

But for what its worth. I would take Riverside's list over Research's.

Austin and Salm would both get more than that if they wanted to try their luck on the free market. Salm was in this year's team of the year. He'd get double that elsewhere.

$50K sounds like a lot. Maybe 40k more likely? There are other clubs in Melbourne that spend that kind of money too.

You're suggesting that Research don't pay anyone else.... you need to add in Turner, Malone. And there's some more money being spent, and i dare say they aren't on next to nothing.

But for what its worth. I would take Riverside's list over Research's.
Our budget is about 2 of Riversides players.

Back