2014/2015 Barclay Shield

You normally call it pretty straight. You guys much chance of avoiding the drop this year?

I think it's a bit early to be putting us down in the group that will be fighting to avoid relegation. We got written off last year as not good enough to compete at BS level but we should have played finals. We were in a winning position 5 out of the 6 games we dropped, so it wasn't like we were struggling to keep our heads above water as many thought.

Overall it will be a good fit for BU. Cant play due to injury and its an opportunity to keep him involved and develop for the future.
I look forward to more announcements from the Kennel.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I think it's a bit early to be putting us down in the group that will be fighting to avoid relegation. We got written off last year as not good enough to compete at BS level but we should have played finals. We were in a winning position 5 out of the 6 games we dropped, so it wasn't like we were struggling to keep our heads above water as many thought.
Fair enough. Obviously this year it's going to be a bit easier to go down.

You've lost Curtin and Hurricane Cunningham won't be terrorising batsmen with the pill. Have you lost others? How will the side compare to last season where you nearly squared the ledger.

You've lost Curtin and Hurricane Cunningham won't be terrorising batsmen with the pill. Have you lost others? How will the side compare to last season where you nearly squared the ledger.

Can you please fill me in on where Curtin has gone?? I would hope to be aware of such a thing happening...

Ross and Cogan

Ross and Cogan

Correct, Matt and Corey have moved on, and both will be losses. We feel that we have recruited to cover the loss and also feel that some players in the 2's now have a chance to show their wares. Always hard for the second keeper at a club to get a chance to shine.

Can you please fill me in on where Curtin has gone?? I would hope to be aware of such a thing happening...
Apologies mate, that's me incorrectly joining the dots. Good to retain him. Had a solid season last year and can win a game or two a season off his bat.

The other two a big losses, but neither of them has huge seasons last year, if you look at last season in isolation you could certainly hope to replace those numbers.

Have those two gone to other Barclay sides? or out of the comp?

Apologies mate, that's me incorrectly joining the dots. Good to retain him. Had a solid season last year and can win a game or two a season off his bat.

The other two a big losses, but neither of them has huge seasons last year, if you look at last season in isolation you could certainly hope to replace those numbers.

Have those two gone to other Barclay sides? or out of the comp?

Both have gone to Bundoora for $$$$.

No, both have gone off to do personal things that have taken them away from BU. They will return in time.
Losing both openers and keeper is never ideal, but inclusions are certainly excited to be at the club and youngsters are working hard to step up.

Nick is well and truly committed to the task ahead, which we set out upon 2 years ago, and I would think that winning Money and staying in Barclay are a great first two seasons in stamping his mark on the club. Plenty of hard work to go.

Both have gone to Bundoora for $$$$.

No, both have gone off to do personal things that have taken them away from BU. They will return in time.
Losing both openers and keeper is never ideal, but inclusions are certainly excited to be at the club and youngsters are working hard to step up.

Nick is well and truly committed to the task ahead, which we set out upon 2 years ago, and I would think that winning Money and staying in Barclay are a great first two seasons in stamping his mark on the club. Plenty of hard work to go.
Paul miller sticking around as coach flack?

Back