2016/2017 Barclay Shield

Lots of cricket still to play . Young media reporter in the DV paper tomorrow said its a dead rubber though .

Need ten points and Epping to get up

NEW will win outright against the Research rabble and OPSF haven't made 180+ all season... highly likely NEW play finals I would have thought.

Fair effort from NEW if they sneak in gonna be a diamo v riverside granny though surely river$ide get the job done this year
2 clubs in Macleod and Riverside with heaps of pressure on them. If either don't win it this year, then may as well start again. Hearing Johnson and Wright won't be back for Macleod next season.

maybe NEW will follow the trend of a lot of sports team in recent times (dogs, Leicester, cubs, ) and complete the fairy tale finish??
My money is on the siders time to break the drought

what happens next year with glen turner if Eltham don't come up does he stay or back to search??
Well he signed a one year deal with Eltham and told us he'd never play against us. He could stay at Eltham and miss 2 games I suppose. Let's see what happens on Saturday evening.;)

JB has a fairly impressive record in Money Shield (2 seasons - 2 premierships).
Any chance you want to acquire his services? Maybe he can make your club relevant again!
Yep he'll be handy in our over 50's vets side we're fielding next season. Old blokes past it with shit attitudes. He'll fit right in.

Keep sucking them sour grapes buddy. Just let me know if you want his number, I know you're tempted ;)
I'm friends with him on FB. I know where to find him. We actually approached him when he was at Eltham. So about 17 years ago when he was a bit skinnier and his bat could back up his mouth. He should have accepted and he might have played in that elusive Barclay premiership. A lot of new members on BC of late;)

Keep getting those sly little JB digs in while you can. Only 3 more days until it's back to the Money Shield page for you ;). And as for shit attitudes, I'd say that's 80% of your 1s ;)
Back to? Will be first time for me. Considering 50 percent of our ones are under 18, and what's transpired, I think the attitudes been ok even if the results have not.

Back to? Will be first time for me. Considering 50 percent of our ones are under 18, and what's transpired, I think the attitudes been ok even if the results have not.[/QUOTE
With the current crop do you think recruiting will be necessary for next season or development of these under 18's plus burton and Malone(im assuming will stay on board?) will be enough to get back up?

2 clubs in Macleod and Riverside with heaps of pressure on them. If either don't win it this year, then may as well start again. Hearing Johnson and Wright won't be back for Macleod next season.
Who is Wright ? Been a good year for you Brutal. First you footy club gets relegated, and now your cricket club. Seems to be a bit of a pattern here........

Well he signed a one year deal with Eltham and told us he'd never play against us. He could stay at Eltham and miss 2 games I suppose. Let's see what happens on Saturday evening.;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you think he's coming back? you said he told you he wasn't going anywhere to. you said that he told you that to your face when you were working together. your club is a rabble. you poached the comp medallist and your club still went backwards. youll be mash shield in 3 years time.

Back