2XI APS Cricket

Re: 2XI APS Cricket

Dominant display of batting by Xavier their Hilfy. Considine, Morello, Goss, and Cooper taking the BGS bowlers to parts.

BGS beat scotch yesterday. Chased down 206 with 6 wickets down. Martin, Leslie and Wallis making the runs. And Robert "the shoulders" Stokes playing an innings to remeber. Im jealous of his shoulders

i saw big Leslie batting the other day for St Kilda cricket club. Hes a huge hitter. he doesnt care about cricket though. He is in the Australian Swim squad because hes so huge

Geelong Grammer smashed Hailbury on the weekend. GGS ended up 8/314 of 50 overs, 2nd highest score from GGS ever. Helped by a massive 91 off around 60 balls from number 4 Elliott Robinson. Both openers also scored heavily. Not much can be said about Hailbury bowling attack.

However Hailbury did make a pretty impressive total of 220 against a reasonable GGS attack. Also included a big 115 by their captain (dropped on 60)

Watch out for GGS. The team to beat

although it was a poor effort by haileybury.
the umpiring was pretty poor.
a few interesting decisions including the caught behind decision on the haileybury opener.
the run out decision against haileybury (funnily enough given out by his own team)

problems arose last time geelong played haileybury with the umpiring.
just a thought..

Caulfield 2nds are doing alright this year accounted for Wesley, BGS, Geelong College?, Scotch and only copped defeats from Skevs, MGS, Scotch

if leslie lost some puppy fat hed be real force. Holland for melbourne is an overacheever but watch out for the heat of james travers, and his hot face

scotch 2nds are a bunch of hacks! even with a 100 year old scorer who misses vital opposition runs, then abuses everyone else, paid umpires who are retarded and a captain who's more focused on sledging and his own personal performance than winning. what a joke!

The scotch seconds are nothing special, but Strange is a top bloke and a good captain. People who talk utter crap in the field like Cox and the keeper dont make up for it when they are playing.
Watch out for the Doctor

i think you are all forgetting mgs.....
the powerhouse of the 2nd XI comp for the last three years and with an inexperienced side doing pretty well this year
unbeaten since christmas and only lost twice all up
huge win over scotch scoring 323 off 53 overs
top order very solid with holland having made 150, hughes several 50s and freezer and rathnow contributing always
bowling very tight with wilson, healey and rous
a force to be reckoned with

IsHusseyIsGood;139456 said:
the scotch 2nds keeper if a filthy jew and is the scum of the earth

And a brilliant cricketer making a grand total of 0. The rest of the team apart from strange are ********wits. Especially that scummy keeper

superhoops;139459 said:
the powerhouse of the 2nd XI comp for the last three years and with an inexperienced side doing pretty well this year
top order very solid with holland having made 150, hughes several 50s and freezer and rathnow contributing always

Strong team this year. It took a great effort from BGS to win. THey are the powerhuse 2nds team

superhoops;139459 said:

powerhouse? bgs 2nds killed u muppets

to say killed when you won on the last ball of the day with one wicket in hand is a touch of an over statement n'est-ce pas?

superhoops;139459 said:

i think u r forgetting briton dominating u holland is crap and hodgmen has more bats over $500 than runs hes scored in his whole life. if u want good tite bowling look no further than the heat of leslie the bgs skipper and a top bloke. Waliss is a top batter as is martyn but the trav's a gimp. And the doctor is overated

DamienMARTYN4PM;139467 said:
i think u r forgetting briton dominating u holland is crap and hodgmen has more bats over $500 than runs hes scored in his whole life. if u want good tite bowling look no further than the heat of leslie the bgs skipper and a top bloke. Waliss is a top batter as is martyn but the trav's a gimp. And the doctor is overated

how many brighton guys made 150 not out against scotch? no comment......thought as much

Back