2XI APS Cricket

Re: 2XI APS Cricket

IsHusseyIsGood;139469 said:
i wish the scotch captain smashed proctor :)

Would have been gold to see the little dweeb get the ******** kicked out of him. Was good to see him get dispatched over mid wicket. Several times

superhoops;139470 said:
how many brighton guys made 150 not out against scotch? no comment......thought as much

Ohh hero holland, making his first score above 50 for several years. Top effort for the score but the arrogance is not needed

Qualityface;139476 said:
Ohh hero holland, making his first score above 50 for several years. Top effort for the score but the arrogance is not needed

true that.....he would not be happy with me

superhoops;139482 said:
getting fairly personal here.......
leave the kid alone - he did make 42 on debut in the 1s

ye but hes a ********ing cockface ud want to make runs if cricket was ur life. he shood grow a dick and anyway leslie from brightn has more talent than holland ll ever see.

DamienMARTYN4PM;139486 said:
ye but hes a ********ing cockface ud want to make runs if cricket was ur life. he shood grow a dick and anyway leslie from brightn has more talent than holland ll ever see.

play 1s then talk - end of story - leslie is a good guy but the personal attacks are about as called for as a mower for the bgs main oval

DamienMARTYN4PM;139486 said:

holland making runs sure is a suprising change. i remember a 40 over club game where we got 300+ including a 70, and 4 50's. he dragged a wide one onto his stumps for a quacker. leslie is a 2's superstar, amazingly talented and attractive bloke. picks up every night i heard.

plus leslie is an absolute gun cricketer - got a rough one vs melbourne but his eye is freakish - could hit a ball to hampton

mgs played them on the w/e won easy
mgs 160 def carey 111
mclardy on debut made 36, wischer 39, hughes 25
freezer starred with the ball taking 3/14 off 8
carey ones are awful so their twos cant be fantastic

superhoops;139490 said:
play 1s then talk - end of story - leslie is a good guy but the personal attacks are about as called for as a mower for the bgs main oval

shut up u stuck up mgs bastrd how bout u suck less diccckks so u wont have suge a big mouth

superhoops;139508 said:
mgs played them on the w/e won easy
mgs 160 def carey 111
mclardy on debut made 36, wischer 39, hughes 25
freezer starred with the ball taking 3/14 off 8
carey ones are awful so their twos cant be fantastic

Having a female picked ahead of you must be truley depressing.

Back