2XI APS Cricket

Re: 2XI APS Cricket

DamienMARTYN4PM;139511 said:
shut up u stuck up mgs bastrd how bout u suck less diccckks so u wont have suge a big mouth

oh a gay joke - how original. look at the ladder at the end of the year when mgs are well above brighton then talk to me. before you go paying paying people out in the gutless domain of an internet forum at least reveal or tell us what great achievements you have made. otherwise you are giving bgs a bad name adn ur just a straight up ************

superhoops;139514 said:
oh a gay joke - how original. look at the ladder at the end of the year when mgs are well above brighton then talk to me. before you go paying paying people out in the gutless domain of an internet forum at least reveal or tell us what great achievements you have made. otherwise you are giving bgs a bad name adn ur just a straight up ************

at the end of the season ull still be gay and runless. I scored more runs than u on the weekend

DamienMARTYN4PM;139518 said:
at the end of the season ull still be gay and runless. I scored more runs than u on the weekend

in the 2s doesnt count mate. hate to inform you. was ur name in the paper? didnt think so. end of story.

Holland is a genuinlly good bloke. Leave the comments out he made a decent score agaisnt BGS this year and can obviosuly play cricket

superhoops;139521 said:
in the 2s doesnt count mate. hate to inform you. was ur name in the paper? didnt think so. end of story.

Ur a ********ing hero mate who gives a ******** if u got in the paper i did and im not bragging now i probs got u out!

DamienMARTYN4PM;139526 said:
i scored my runs in the firsts and r u an albinoe????

yeh i am an albino - you're exceptionally funny. and if you did your homework you would know the top score in both bgs innings on the w/e was 30 (by sam marks - a nice bloke) which is still 12 short of what i got in one go

superhoops;139530 said:
yeh i am an albino - you're exceptionally funny. and if you did your homework you would know the top score in both bgs innings on the w/e was 30 (by sam marks - a nice bloke) which is still 12 short of what i got in one go

well done uve got me too good ive got no facts to basck me up

the scotch 2nds keeper is the biggest muppet, he gets stumped for 0, when trying to smash a spinner down the ground, he's about 3ft tall and then when he keeps he 'attempts' to sledge the brighton keeper he gets shut down. what a gimp.

the real question, who will dominate the pre training sprints? travers, the doctor, liam? throw mgs boy holland in there. speeeeeed demons

any thoughts on the haileybury 2's keeper?
i think his name is wolf.
solid with the bat also...opens the innings.
in the last 3 games he has let through 2 byes..taken 4 catches and a couple of run outs..
in a team where wickets are rarely taken..he seems to shine.

discuss

Xavier have just picked up a new spinner. By the name of Nick Mudge. Bowls deadly offies and watch out for the doosra. Powerful striker of the ball. Is renound for a quality reverse sweep. Has the potential to play long innings and hit a long ball.
Watch out Caulfield!!!!!!!!!!!

sultan_of_swing;139605 said:
in the last 3 games he has let through 2 byes..taken 4 catches and a couple of run outs..

discuss

i herd he is ********

sultan_of_swing;139605 said:

discuss

Is that you wolfie???

superhoops;139521 said:

symoisagun;139528 said:
Ur a ********ing hero mate who gives a ******** if u got in the paper i did and im not bragging now i probs got u out!

i think ur bragging now

Back