AFL

Re: AFL

Alright who do you guys think are the best players from all the clubs at the moment? Up until this round that is:
Geelong
Western Bulldogs
Hawthorn
Sydney
Collingwood
Brisbane Lions
St Kilda
North Melbourne
Adelaide
Richmond
Carlton
Essendon
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
West Coast Eagles
Melbourne

SEE THE BOMBERS FLY UP UP
TO WIN THE PREMIERSHIPPPPP FLAAAAAGGGG
OUT BOY WATSON CAN PLAY THIS GRAND OLD GAME
41 DISPOSALS OF GLORY AND FAME!

WISH I COULD OF WATCHED IT, I HAD TO WATCH BATMAN INSTEAD.

Which was great, by the way, but too long.

Can't remember Anzac day, hey Jonesy? ... How'd Geelong fair when they came up against us? oh... ah...

Nah, the boys are playing some terrible footy. Tired, slow; half forwards aren't presenting, half backs aren't running. Disposal has been terrible. As soon as we play anyone lower than us, we stop playing accountable footy, tackling goes down the gurgler. Bloody frustrating.

Can't remember 2000?

Stop living in the past. We beat you in the present, Anzac day was 10 rounds ago with our list demolished, now we beat you, that's what counts.

Jonesy;28477 said:
Can't remember 2000?

Stop living in the past. We beat you in the present, Anzac day was 10 rounds ago with our list demolished, now we beat you, that's what counts.

haha I was kidding buddy.

if being a collingwood fan has taught me anything (except how to break into cars...) it's that it ain't a whole lot of use living in the past. no team can play as well and as badly as collingwood in the space of 5 minutes, let alone over the course of a whole season, haha.

except for about 5 minutes in the third when Maxwell had Buddys number, we were patheticccccc last night.

Believe what you want to believe. Jeez, it was a pretty close call for you guys against Melbourne, could've been trouble there :p

hard to split essendon circa 99-2000, lions 01 -04, and geelong now. it'd be interesting to see if those essendon and lions teams could have kept up with todays games.

Yeah, but you have a bit of an invested interest, don't you? Although that said, so do I. Personally I think it is impossible to compare any past teams, the game just changes far to much in between great teams.

Shaw crashed his car - he was drunk at the time. It happens all the time, it wasn't that big of a deal, he got fined 10k by the club and that was that. Then the club found out Didak was a passenger in the car, which they had lied about earlier. That plus Didak being in trouble yet again made Eddie furious.

EDIT: Didak and Heath Shaw suspended for the rest of the reason. Didak got a 5k fine on top of that and Heath Shaw got a 10k fine on top of that. Rhys Shaw (no idea what he did) got 2 weeks suspension and a 5k fine.

Back