APS Season 2006/2007

Re: APS Season 2006/2007

hilfy#2;147485 said:
Heat = Heinrichs
T-Bone = Tyrell

correct. i thought that my 'location' (see left) would have given that away, me being the only person in the HC 1st team without an anglo name. anyway

ive had a ripper time on this site this year, and an even better time playing on friday arvos and saturdays.

even if we hadnt have won im pretty sure id still say the same. this is a great competition and i will follow it with great interest in my post-high school life.

ill let you know straight out now that i dont hate anyone on this site. i just love to stir up ********. the XC boys will know that - and id just like to mention that they were by far and away the best blokes in the competition.

congrats to all the year 12's who finished their school careers on the w/e, and id like to wish them the best of luck at their clubs and hope to see them line up against me some time in the future. maybe in the old-boys comp ;)

best of luck to the APS boys tomoz. hope you kick some arse - just quietly. i think D Tormey (who broke the HC record for most runs in a season on the w/e - 580 odd) was picked as a bowling all-rounder :confused:

and also T Lynch has pulled out coz hes softer than melted butter.

goodnight and good luck

Re: APS Season 2006/2007

hilfy#2;147485 said:
Heat = Heinrichs
T-Bone = Tyrell

correct. i thought that my 'location' (see left) would have given that away, me being the only person in the HC 1st team without an anglo name. anyway

ive had a ripper time on this site this year, and an even better time playing on friday arvos and saturdays.

even if we hadnt have won im pretty sure id still say the same. this is a great competition and i will follow it with great interest in my post-high school life.

ill let you know straight out now that i dont hate anyone on this site. i just love to stir up ****. i just dont like people who say 'PS i f*cken hate Haileybury' before they even know who we are and what sort of people we really are. the XC boys will know that - and id just like to mention that they were by far and away the best blokes in the competition.

congrats to all the year 12's who finished their school careers on the w/e, and id like to wish them the best of luck at their clubs and hope to see them line up against me some time in the future. maybe in the old-boys comp ;)

best of luck to the APS boys tomoz. hope you kick some arse - just quietly. i think D Tormey (who broke the HC record for most runs in a season on the w/e - 580 odd) was picked as a bowling all-rounder :confused:

and also T Lynch has pulled out coz hes softer than melted butter.

goodnight and good luck

Back