APS Season 2006/2007

Re: APS Season 2006/2007

HC vs BGS

HC- 221 (won toss and elected to bat on a damp pitch)

williamson 69
martin 38

bout it

brighton look like a team of battlers, but started off pretty well having hc in trouble but then they bowled rubbish for the conditions. the ball was doing everything and they didnt take advantage of the position they had.

BGS resume on 0/4

MGS v St Kevins

MGS won toss on a wicket with a bit in it and elected to bat

MGS 3/238
Oaten 117 n.o.
Shaw 62 n.o.
Dunell 29

St Kevins
Unlucky at times
but generally ********

ouch;144856 said:
Forgot to mention that scotch is already 3/86....with forbes looking very solid with 35 odd not out....clayton scored a quick fire 29

xavier won the toss and elected to bat.....good stuff by their captain!!! no one from xavier seemed to show any fighting qualities...was a bit disappointing from them

HC also made a ******** decision and batted. BGS getting us out for 221. then BGS proceeded to make 330 passing HC's total 7 down resulting in HC first APS loss in 22 games.

whilst not making excuses (due to our decision to bat) i might add that again, the dumb-as-dog-sh*t curators at BGS "forgot" to cover the wicket properly thursday night resulting in the worst pitch i have seen this year. damp at one end. the square was a mud-heap. they had to put rubber mats over the mud for god's sake.

then friday night, after HC were out. they sat on the pitch with the roller and the next day it was as flat as a tack. dodgey much? i ask you that.

nonetheless. HC beaten convincingly.

little bloke, forgoten his name, made 90 odd for BGS. tailender made 50 and roney made 50 - his being the worst of the three. edges edges edges.

noone in HC bowled well - cept R wakefield taking 4 of the first 5.

also m wakefield kept brilliantly and is set to play next week against XC.

if HC win next week. they win the premiership. if we lose and SC win i think we still win because we beat SC. but if we lose and SC win outright then they win. i think thats how it goes.

heat;145139 said:
HC also made a ******** decision and batted. BGS getting us out for 221. then BGS proceeded to make 330 passing HC's total 7 down resulting in HC first APS loss in 22 games.

whilst not making excuses (due to our decision to bat) i might add that again, the dumb-as-dog-sh*t curators at BGS "forgot" to cover the wicket properly thursday night resulting in the worst pitch i have seen this year. damp at one end. the square was a mud-heap. they had to put rubber mats over the mud for god's sake.

then friday night, after HC were out. they sat on the pitch with the roller and the next day it was as flat as a tack. dodgey much? i ask you that.

nonetheless. HC beaten convincingly.

little bloke, forgoten his name, made 90 odd for BGS. tailender made 50 and roney made 50 - his being the worst of the three. edges edges edges.

noone in HC bowled well - cept R wakefield taking 4 of the first 5.

also m wakefield kept brilliantly and is set to play next week against XC.

if HC win next week. they win the premiership. if we lose and SC win i think we still win because we beat SC. but if we lose and SC win outright then they win. i think thats how it goes.

hahahaha u lost to BGS..... how embarrassing

however that ground is a ********heap and the curators are *****

T-Bone;144874 said:
brighton look like a team of battlers

hah whats it like getting beaten by a team of battlers!

MGS def St Kevins

MGS 7/330 odd Declared
Oaten 133
Shaw 100 n.o.
some bloke.. 4fa

St Kevins 221
Hutton 102 (although was absolutely plum on 5, he admitted it himself)
Land 3/30 odd
Slade 3/60 odd

bring it on boys! HC LOSING TO THE WORST TEAM IN APS... HOW EMBARRESING BAHAAHAAHAHA arrogant losers, lets see t-bone and heat come on and talk that crap they have for the whole season...
although well done bgs, i dont know how you did it (apparently some dodgey deck??), but its a win for everyone when HC loose!

i think scotch have been bloody great all season, its very frustrating bowling the amount we do, just seems we get one absolute hack each week that gets beatin by overs and just MISSES BLOCKS OR LEAVES! some bloke in a red helmet from xavier (opener) beat 'nice' from GGC, taking 'nice's' title of 'SLOWEST APS BATSMEN'
Well done to Wolfe, Gelling, Forbes and Parisi all having great games... all these blokes would be unlucky not to make the APS side..

I reckon xavier arnt that bat, got some solid bats and pretty solid bowling line up.. (smith, bergin n buckley holdin the team up) they could just do what BGS did, and knock the guys from HC over again..

Scotch should dominate Caufield with a full strengh side now playing, compared to the semi-strength in pactice match (which we still won)

Cant wait to see those 'Hussy' (BGS BLOKES) posting about their win, rub it in to HC Boys!

shocker;145158 said:
bring it on boys! HC LOSING TO THE WORST TEAM IN APS... HOW EMBARRESING BAHAAHAAHAHA arrogant losers, lets see t-bone and heat come on and talk that crap they have for the whole season...
although well done bgs, i dont know how you did it (apparently some dodgey deck??), but its a win for everyone when HC loose!
i think scotch have been bloody great all season, its very frustrating bowling the amount we do, just seems we get one absolute hack each week that gets beatin by overs and just MISSES BLOCKS OR LEAVES! some bloke in a red helmet from xavier (opener) beat 'nice' from GGC, taking 'nice's' title of 'SLOWEST APS BATSMEN'
Well done to Wolfe, Gelling, Forbes and Parisi all having great games... all these blokes would be unlucky not to make the APS side..

I reckon xavier arnt that bat, got some solid bats and pretty solid bowling line up.. (smith, bergin n buckley holdin the team up) they could just do what BGS did, and knock the guys from HC over again..

Scotch should dominate Caufield with a full strengh side now playing, compared to the semi-strength in pactice match (which we still won)

Cant wait to see those 'Hussy' (BGS BLOKES) posting about their win, rub it in to HC Boys!

you got that right, suck sh*t haileybury....... i could of just imagined the arrogance you would of been showing making over 200 on that shocker of deck.!! but no,, the arrogance was probly one of the main reasons you lost.

WELL DONE BGS

Great win by BGS. Whoever had played on the BGS deck knows its not the best and Hailbury got it wrong and batted. Not a great decsion. Davis made 94, Roney 66 and Graham 70.
Whats the premiership looking like? Are hailbury still going to win?

its something like scotch need an outright agaisnt caufield and HC need to loose agaisnt xavier.. (i think)

the whores will probs win, athough its fantastic they got knocked over by someone this yr.. i would have paid anything to be in the HC change room after the game!! maybe they cant pull through without pato AHAHAH! that should get those faggots (heat tbone) fired up

well done to bgs
and well done to ned rogerson from GC - made 78 n.o and took 5 fa
also good luck to scotch next weekend

heat;145139 said:

How can you possibly blame the pitch? You won the toss and batted on a difficult pitch and Brighton batted is similiar conditions. Brighton adapted better. It was great to see those arrogant bastards lose talking all week about winning outright and securing the premiership. Hopefully Xavs and Scotch can get up this week

why does everyone rate xavier? they've lost every game that counts, (MGS, Haileybury, Scotch, GC) and have proven to be nowhere near par througout the year

number3;145162 said:
you got that right, suck sh*t haileybury....... i could of just imagined the arrogance you would of been showing making over 200 on that shocker of deck.!! but no,, the arrogance was probly one of the main reasons you lost.

WELL DONE BGS

lol, turn it up, we're still looking the goods. tiger woods loses some. federer loses games. but hes still the best in the business.

shocker;145373 said:
its something like scotch need an outright agaisnt caufield and HC need to loose agaisnt xavier.. (i think)

turn it up. scotch have no chance. we beat scotch so if they dont win outright we'll win.

Eggnog;145475 said:
How can you possibly blame the pitch?

i clearly wrote:

heat;145139 said:
whilst not making excuses (due to our decision to bat)

i was trying to make an unbiased assessment of what i saw in the game.

bgs completely outplayed us, but the conditions were (either because of their curators, or our decisions - however you want to see it) put in their favour.

Back