APS Season 2006/2007

Re: APS Season 2006/2007

heat;145656 said:
lol, turn it up, we're still looking the goods. tiger woods loses some. federer loses games. but hes still the best in the business.

actually, i'd say we're not looking the goods if tom lynch isnt playing. thats as brutally honest as i can get. so if you still have a go at me for telling the truth...

wat does everyone think of GC? they hve b eaten all teams ahead of them.. do u think if they played hailebury in the last round they cood come close?

heat;145658 said:
turn it up. scotch have no chance. we beat scotch so if they dont win outright we'll win.

if you re-read my comment heat then you might find thats what i exactly said.. looks like those sporting scholarships arnt doing anything for your education mate..

by the way i hear HC are going broke after nexts years purchases.. NO JOKE..

I reckon if scotch played HC in a final match at the end of the season, we would defs knock them over! we came close with patto playin and now they lost the one man team i reckon we would defs knock em over..
and if bgs can do it, i reckon the xav boys can..

the aps hates you HC.. you dont deserve the premiership!

dont you listen to the news..
hc gets 8 million dollars every year from the government..
plus school fees. thats alot of money..
so pretty sure the school isnt going broke.
as for the "one man team" you speak of.. hc have been winning without patto for a while now and the bgs deck was absaloutely dispicable.. crowther oval is a shocker.
hc doesnt care if the aps hates us..
hc juggernaught continues to move forward.

express;145148 said:
hah whats it like getting beaten by a team of battlers!

Not great!

sets up for a good end to the season. hc could be the battlers this week, lynch probably wont bowl and williamson is playing for victoria. so the game is going to be very interesting.

shocker;145748 said:
by the way i hear HC are going broke after nexts years purchases.. NO JOKE..

i hear that they just want to give sh1t carter schools like yours a go, because youre all whinging and whining to your mummies - 'its not fair, i want a premiership, but im not good enough! i suck the coach's cock hard nothing comes out! I'M NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING!'

have a cry mate. you got beaten by the better team

shocker;145748 said:
we came close with patto playin and now they lost the one man team i reckon we would defs knock em over..

the aps hates you HC.. you dont deserve the premiership!

good one genius. you didnt come close to winning against us and you threw it away with all those runouts. to me, that says that you just didnt want it bad enough.

and about losing our one-man team. what does that make all those schools since patto's injury that we've beaten?

we beat them with a zero man team?

youre all ********ing spanners. i ********en hate you all.

shocker;145373 said:
the whores will probs win, athough its fantastic they got knocked over by someone this yr

fancy you calling someone else a whore, considering who's vagina you got squeezed out of!

must be that time of the month for you heat!!!!!
ease up - life isnt too bad - just relax - and go f*** yourself

heat;146119 said:
good one genius. you didnt come close to winning against us and you threw it away with all those runouts. to me, that says that you just didnt want it bad enough.

and about losing our one-man team. what does that make all those schools since patto's injury that we've beaten?

we beat them with a zero man team?

youre all ********ing spanners. i ********en hate you all.
haha spanners haha

hey heat, looks like you finally cracked or maybe 'ouch' is right and those tampons aren’t soakin up all the 'bloods'.

soo heat, do you want to meet up after you guys loose to Xavier? Maybe in the ‘away’ changing rooms? I would have given my left nut to see you HC tossers cry your little eyes out after loosing to BGS.. What a win for everyone in the APS!
i hear that lynch bloke only gets a spot cause his dads the coach or something or was i hearing porky pies? Enlighten me heat you tosser!

sooo heat... how’s the education going down there at HC? is it working for you? are reaping the benefits of a high education or will you just end up a fat, low life loser at your local cricket club.. maybe you might be able to hit or bowl a ball pretty well, but you just wont make it in life...

From my comments, you may gather i loathe you petty pieces of ******** and i hope you blokes lose on saturday!

shocker;146413 said:
hey heat, looks like you finally cracked or maybe 'ouch' is right and those tampons aren’t soakin up all the 'bloods'.

soo heat, do you want to meet up after you guys loose to Xavier? Maybe in the ‘away’ changing rooms? I would have given my left nut to see you HC tossers cry your little eyes out after loosing to BGS.. What a win for everyone in the APS!
i hear that lynch bloke only gets a spot cause his dads the coach or something or was i hearing porky pies? Enlighten me heat you tosser!

sooo heat... how’s the education going down there at HC? is it working for you? are reaping the benefits of a high education or will you just end up a fat, low life loser at your local cricket club.. maybe you might be able to hit or bowl a ball pretty well, but you just wont make it in life...

From my comments, you may gather i loathe you petty pieces of ******** and i hope you blokes lose on saturday!

love you

shocker;146413 said:

im suprised you have nuts to give away tosser.

youre contradicting yourself all the time. thats why i snapped. none of you pricks can formulate a conclusive argument.

why would we be crying after the game if we (as you have stated repeatedly) have no school spirit? and dont care if we lose or win. you dont make sense.

either we're loving haileyburians or we dont give a ******** about the school. would we cry after a loss or would we just leave without giving a ********?

im sick of you guys having a spray and not backing it up on the cricket field. dont hate me because im better at cricket than you!

This is what Number 3 said at the start of the season....
"geelong college will be the skidmarks of the APS season this year.. and if anyone knew anything about their team they would agree with me."ummmmmmmmm. where are we on the ladder? where is grammar on the ladder? To answer both questions GC sit in 4th and need to win outright againist Carey and Haileybury to lose to Xavier and provided Scotch win just first innings, GC win the premiership.. Grammar are 6th or something and playing for nothing.. Come on Mutters

HC vs XC

HC 5/170 odd

Tormey 87
Bayard 69*

think smith was the only real multiple wicket taker. would have 3 or so. some poo left armer has 1 and the bloke that runs in then stops and chucks it, opening bowler, bowled trav jackson.

bayard opened the batting, and batted the whole day to finish on 69*, hopefully he goes on and makes a biggy. should pile on at least 30 runs in the next session leading into lunch. will probs finish on 99*.

tormey has fallen 21 runs short of school record for most runs in a season.

xavier talk alot of ********, and are cocksuckers. and as one of our team members pointed out to them. theres no plaque for 3rd place.

cosgroves a ********ing knob

this is last post tbone will make, cause im in year 12, its the last cricket game for me. and ill be too blind drinking from the premiership cup to post tomorrow.

i did a bit of scoring last year with southswans, hc vs cgs. chris game made a ton. southswans was an alrite bloke, but he repeated everything i said. got kinda annoying. but good on him for gettin outta school every friday to do the score book.

in year 12, meg lanning will be a superstar, and will cut the aps squad.

blooders will dominate 07/08 season.

Patto= funniest ******** ever!!!

leigh heinrichs= funnier than patto!!!

and just to reinforce some questions asked by you blokes concerning out school spirit. our one man team, patto, has risked perminant injury to ensure that his school wins the premiership. all the boys rallied around his decision, and the song will be sung louder than ever in the rooms at the end of tomorrows game.

to finilise, scotch and xc, are the biggest bunch of whining pansies i have ever come across. and its been a joy to watch haileybury steal your premierships in footy and cricket and soccer and well, pretty much everything recently.

love you

same for me t-bone. im done here, i'm slade if anyone hadnt picked that up yet.
good effort by patto to play one last game to try and secure the win.
xavier are ******** and the most overrated team of the year.
scotch and haileybury were pretty good but neither were amazing.
geelong college surprise packets of the year, good tactic i suppose,pick a team of batsmen and teach them how to bowl...

best couple of innings i saw all year were Gelling 140 odd n.o, Hutton 102, Oaten 133, R. Wakefield was pretty good as well with the bat, but apparently hasnt been very consistent (and is worst sledger in APS).

best bowlers i saw (from the boundary seeing i can't bat for ********) were Parisi and Yaman. From my school Oata is a pretty good bowler, very consistent, and James Bett in year 10 will dominate with his offies in years to come.

Best of luck to the APS team i'm sure you'll smash those ******** ********s in the ags.

SouthSwans - Tool
T-Bone - Good Bloke
Heat - Tool,but some good arguments
All Scotch Posters - tools

out

I reckon the 06/07 season has been a good one.. loved takin off all those friday arvos off from yr 12 which was ********en great..

the scotch team is full of ********en great blokes and the premiership looked in sight today, but after scotch's efforts today, i reckon top 2 or 3 will be a top effort..

I reckon ive talked alot of ******** on the site, and its been ********en great! lol talkin absolute ******** to those HC boys heat and t-bone was fun and just talking up scotch throughout the yr has been even funnier!

Although i still reckon we are one of the best sides not looking at results, out batting line up and bowling attack has been consistant all bloody yr with PARISI being bloody great with the new ball, Wolfe leading us through our wins with terrific batting and bowling and should lead the APS team as captain to knock over the AGS side.. Gelling is a turtle but was bloody robbed to miss selection for the APS side, with stats on his side! mellive made it to opening half way through the season with a 74 to top it off, mcnonochie at no.7 has come in at crutial points in the game (e.g bgs) and won it for us.. top bloke on and off the field..Bowden solid all yr at no.3 and deadly in the field! and forbsyyy... the guy is unreal at cricket and aps cricket is ********en tiny in what hes going to do.. his stats represent his skill..

Cruickshanks... 'what a hack' i have heard all season from other sides.. lol i deserve is, cause i am a ******** and i love it.. best thing about cricket this season was seeing bowlers faces when i edged em for 4 down 3rd man.. i know HC loved it! lol

This will be my last post as 'shocker' (2 in the pink 1 in the stink) for all you squares out there.. have a good end the season for all yr 12, get smashed at your after parties and good luck to all boys selcted in the APS side!

express is slade, never guessed it.. cant believe you think i look like a st caths chich which one?

shocker;147205 said:
I reckon the 06/07 season has been a good one.. loved takin off all those friday arvos off from yr 12 which was ********en great..

the scotch team is full of ********en great blokes and the premiership looked in sight today, but after scotch's efforts today, i reckon top 2 or 3 will be a top effort..

I reckon ive talked alot of ******** on the site, and its been ********en great! lol talkin absolute ******** to those HC boys heat and t-bone was fun and just talking up scotch throughout the yr has been even funnier!

Although i still reckon we are one of the best sides not looking at results, out batting line up and bowling attack has been consistant all bloody yr with PARISI being bloody great with the new ball, Wolfe leading us through our wins with terrific batting and bowling and should lead the APS team as captain to knock over the AGS side.. Gelling is a turtle but was bloody robbed to miss selection for the APS side, with stats on his side! mellive made it to opening half way through the season with a 74 to top it off, mcnonochie at no.7 has come in at crutial points in the game (e.g bgs) and won it for us.. top bloke on and off the field..Bowden solid all yr at no.3 and deadly in the field! and forbsyyy... the guy is unreal at cricket and aps cricket is ********en tiny in what hes going to do.. his stats represent his skill..

Cruickshanks... 'what a hack' i have heard all season from other sides.. lol i deserve is, cause i am a ******** and i love it.. best thing about cricket this season was seeing bowlers faces when i edged em for 4 down 3rd man.. i know HC loved it! lol

This will be my last post as 'shocker' (2 in the pink 1 in the stink) for all you squares out there.. have a good end the season for all yr 12, get smashed at your after parties and good luck to all boys selcted in the APS side!

express is slade, never guessed it.. cant believe you think i look like a st caths chich which one?

mate you were hated enough to get a whole thread started about, fair ****ing effort i say.... and you were quality against us at the wesley game..... your sledges ps shocking, and your catching too, cant beleive you ran out 5 people against HC either... now that's classic

Back