B & C Grade 2013/2014

Up to money shield already. Thats 4 grades above what u ever played hendo. Thats gotta hurt!

It doesn't hurt at all. it was a dumb comment. i am still playing and i played against you, and i have even hit you for 6. The difference is i am still playing and no club would ever welcome you into their club again. Well maybe you could play for Barwon CC. or is that too close to where Theo X lives?

You are the only 1 on
It doesn't hurt at all. it was a dumb comment. i am still playing and i played against you, and i have even hit you for 6. The difference is i am still playing and no club would ever welcome you into their club again. Well maybe you could play for Barwon CC. or is that too close to where Theo X lives?
you are the only 1 on here or anywhere still bangin on about that. U obviously dont do ur homework. As ur too gutless to contact me someone will eventually put u in and u be tieing ur own rope. So keep going. Dont bother me if u keep going or stop. The feelers are out there. I havent bowled for years so u havent hit me anywhere, except at training. Hmmmm

Why check tongs phone? has he copped the schwarz treatment too? Just like in a game, in real life umpires should be seen and not heard. Umpires getting on social media and commenting on a players ability is just not on. I don't care if they asked you. If your so honest in your answers, and you want everyone to reveal who they are on here, tell us if all those other profiles that were created and everyone said was you were you?
Why is it any different to after a game when people sit around having a beer with umpire and ask them which sides look strong, if they've recruited by one and how hey look. Honestly mate... You've got an axe to grind clearly. But 1 this isn't the appropriate forum 2 you're clutching at straws. Perhaps I'm defending snowy because I asked him for an opinion... But it's no less than I'd do in person were he umpiring a match I'm playing in.. After the match. Try sticking around for a beer after the match... You'll see.

Why is it any different to after a game when people sit around having a beer with umpire and ask them which sides look strong, if they've recruited by one and how hey look. Honestly mate... You've got an axe to grind clearly. But 1 this isn't the appropriate forum 2 you're clutching at straws. Perhaps I'm defending snowy because I asked him for an opinion... But it's no less than I'd do in person were he umpiring a match I'm playing in.. After the match. Try sticking around for a beer after the match... You'll see.

Unless i have a comittments to go to i always stay around for at least 2 beers at each club i play at. An axe to grind? with his background and all the crosses against his name I don't think snowy should be umpiring in the valley, i wouldn't want my kids playing in a game with him. and i especially don't think he should be on a social media talking about players abiliity. he has been on here bagging people under a number of names and threatened people. Not a really good look from someone who is employed by the dvca. And snowy you haven't bowled for years because you keep getting kicked out of clubs.

Unless i have a comittments to go to i always stay around for at least 2 beers at each club i play at. An axe to grind? with his background and all the crosses against his name I don't think snowy should be umpiring in the valley, i wouldn't want my kids playing in a game with him. and i especially don't think he should be on a social media talking about players abiliity. he has been on here bagging people under a number of names and threatened people. Not a really good look from someone who is employed by the dvca. And snowy you haven't bowled for years because you keep getting kicked out of clubs.

I think you'll find he's not employed by the DVCA. He is a volunteer who is given cash by the competing teams each week.

Not personal? You are the only 1 on here still bangin on about my past. No, this is very personal. Something has happened between you and I along the journey. When I played I was always respectful of all opponents and always hung around after games and don't remember any run ins - not that would require such tasteless and vengeful comments on a social media site. So because you started this only a year or so ago, it leads me to believe its something that happened in house at one of the 2 clubs I played at over the last 4 years. But fill your boots hendo. As I said one day someone, somewhere will name you. And for the record both mill park and rosanna players asked me several questions about rules, the game and other players both in that game and around the comp. No different to talking about it on here. Except I gave a very simple answer to the question from shortnwide. Not in depth or over the top as u suggest. And if I did expand on someones question im sure some would find it interesting reading as its purely an opinion from behind the stumps!

Mighty Kookaburras given a reality check this week. Whittlesea looking the best side so far. Mill Park hot and cold. PH still rely entirely on two guys.

I didn't appeal and or celebrate. I'm not the skipper I can't call anyone back, but I have said both times (we were bowling for both shockers given in our favour) in the huddle that it was not out.

One of my spies tells me that a chucker from Whittlesea got no-balled for chucking in the T20 game tonight. About bloody time.

Don't think it is the first time he has been called either Toddy!
Good to see an umpire actually have the balls to make the call also..

Nearly half way through the year and top six look to be a fair way in front of bottom six.
Can Rosanna and Diamo stay in touch or will the 1St XI Clubs fill the top 4 at seasons end as most people thought at the start of the season?
I'm Tipping Diamo to make it at the Hills Expense

On a personal note I think the quicker the DVCA gets clubs 1st XI teams playing against each other the better.Far to many one sided results each round.

C Grade is looking tight this year. Lalor Stars and Mont look pretty safe at the top, but it's a lottery for 3rd and 4th with at least 4 teams on 24 points and another one or two a game behind after today. Interesting round as well; a tied match, hat trick and an upset win to Old Paradians over Epping. It's on after chrissy.

B Grade - early predictions were that the top 4 would be all the 1st XI teams - well, it looks like Rosanna and Creek didn't read the script.

Some big games for Whittlesea and Panton Hill coming up.

Gutterson playing B Grade for Eltham.
Out of retirement trying to stave off relegation, or will he be in the 1's to push for a finals spot??

You don't miss a beat, do you? ;) We had a few blokes unavailable this game, so i called in a personal favor to get him to fill in for me this week. Trained last week, and showed that he is capable of playing at the drop of a hat. Bowling 18 overs at good pace with a few wickets is a great effort. Will he play again this year? Not sure, but we would sure as hell love him to. No matter the grade.

Back