Ballarat Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Cricket Association

The Village People;348227 said:
Not much help Lion's Den.

May, June and July the time when murmurings of player departures occur.
Rumour has it that S.Miller and M.Begbie are off to Melbourne.

And a lot of talk down the highway, otherwise known as the dump (Darley) that the following players will be moving on.
Lach Herring, Graham King (who), Capey now he is a father, Moore apparently is off to Essendon, Brett (Opening bowler)-forgot his surname has left and from previous blogs Brendan Parker is trying to find a coaching gig.

Another solid season ahead for the pre-xmas heroes

what a great debut posting VP, plenty of good stuff!!!

i have also heard of a couple of departures from east, from an eastie stalwart....word is yater is getting 12k to go to lara, now i reckon if he can get 12k, well done to him & grab it will he can.

the other departure, to the same geelong club for 5k is wrighty!!!:eek:

now if i was yater i would be fkn filthy. think about it, lara is saying that yater is only 2 1/2 times the player of wrighty. fair dinkum, wrighty is that far below dogga that he isnt even worthy of carrying his bags to the game!!!

so if i was dogga, id be going back to lara demanding 30k, which would be a much more accurate pay scale between the 2 players...

And a lot of talk down the highway, otherwise known as the dump (Darley) that the following players will be moving on.
Lach Herring, Graham King (who), Capey now he is a father, Moore apparently is off to Essendon, Brett (Opening bowler)-forgot his surname has left and from previous blogs Brendan Parker is trying to find a coaching gig.

i have also heard of a couple of departures from east, from an eastie stalwart....word is yater is getting 12k to go to lara, now i reckon if he can get 12k, well done to him & grab it will he can.

now if i was yater i would be fkn filthy. think about it, lara is saying that yater is only 2 1/2 times the player of wrighty. fair dinkum, wrighty is that far below dogga that he isnt even worthy of carrying his bags to the game!!!

so if i was dogga, id be going back to lara demanding 30k, which would be a much more accurate pay scale between the 2 players...

I think it will be interesting to see if Naps lose many this year following a poor season. I have already heard whispers of one leaving. Given the lack of noise about I would think it isn't public knowledge yet.

I think it will be interesting to see if Naps lose many this year following a poor season. I have already heard whispers of one leaving. Given the lack of noise about I would think it isn't public knowledge yet.

Cobber 14 you are on the money. Its a done deal! It will hurt the yellow caps. Does yates know who is captain at Lara? Who will fill the void?
Other rumours around the traps is that a recent premiership captain is waying up opportunites at a cetain oval with big light towers.
When is the draw released for upcoming season.

Cobber 14 you are on the money. Its a done deal! It will hurt the yellow caps. Does yates know who is captain at Lara? Who will fill the void?
Other rumours around the traps is that a recent premiership captain is waying up opportunites at a cetain oval with big light towers.

Any one moving or know of anyone moving to the Warrnambool area and may be looking for a game of cricket please post your interest on here.

The club in question has been runners up the past 2 seasons in div 1 and are desperate to take the next step (premiership). We have a strong commitee and great facilities.

Any one moving or know of anyone moving to the Warrnambool area and may be looking for a game of cricket please post your interest on here.

The club in question has been runners up the past 2 seasons in div 1 and are desperate to take the next step (premiership). We have a strong commitee and great facilities.

cobber14;348335 said:

Pretty close to the mark but i think where ever you have got your numbers from i wouldn't mind talking to them

cobber14;348335 said:

Pretty close to the mark but i think where ever you have got your numbers from i wouldn't mind talking to them

Long Time Reader;348368 said:

Yeah i'm pretty sure he does what would be the problem there

Long Time Reader;348368 said:

Yeah i'm pretty sure he does what would be the problem there

Good decision by yater if true, if clubs are silly enough to offer the money then take it.

Expect a few big recruits at the bulls this year too, knowlesy been very busy at JD'S recruiting! very close to signing a keeper/batsmen so we can give you other teams a rest from Paul White!!!

Good decision by yater if true, if clubs are silly enough to offer the money then take it.

Expect a few big recruits at the bulls this year too, knowlesy been very busy at JD'S recruiting! very close to signing a keeper/batsmen so we can give you other teams a rest from Paul White!!!

Yep, you right there bro, capey is a dad,and a boy. Well done Matt another father son at darley. As for Brett (forgot surname) surname is Chisholm he left 2 years ago, get up with the times. All others are at darley so talk it up boys.

Yep, you right there bro, capey is a dad,and a boy. Well done Matt another father son at darley. As for Brett (forgot surname) surname is Chisholm he left 2 years ago, get up with the times. All others are at darley so talk it up boys.

Not a lot happening at the moment. Everything that I have heard is all about blokes leaving (as previously mentioned). No big signings to my knowledge. Have heard that North are chasing someone from the district comp. Kitchen I think it was????Good bowler I believe.

Not a lot happening at the moment. Everything that I have heard is all about blokes leaving (as previously mentioned). No big signings to my knowledge. Have heard that North are chasing someone from the district comp. Kitchen I think it was????Good bowler I believe.

boxhillfan;353576 said:
Brendan Parker (Darley) coaching Melton Centrals in the Western Suburbs churches comp

that cant be right, meggsy was just on here 4 posts ago telling us that everyone was staying.........

meggsy...meggsy, you still there????

boxhillfan;353576 said:
Brendan Parker (Darley) coaching Melton Centrals in the Western Suburbs churches comp

that cant be right, meggsy was just on here 4 posts ago telling us that everyone was staying.........

SENIORS COACH APPOINTED

The Club is delighted to announce that our new Senior Coach, is Brendan Parker.

Brendan has excellent credentials and abilities, and is all ready working on pre season training schedules. A practical bloke that has the endorsement of 'Joffa'.

Brendans experience and enthusiasm will be welcomed at this Club, and we look forward to him taking us into the future.

Brendan is keen to meet all players from the Seniors and Juniors.

Welcome aboard Brendan.

From Melton Centrals website , could be wrong but if i am , so are they.

SENIORS COACH APPOINTED

The Club is delighted to announce that our new Senior Coach, is Brendan Parker.

Brendan has excellent credentials and abilities, and is all ready working on pre season training schedules. A practical bloke that has the endorsement of 'Joffa'.

Brendans experience and enthusiasm will be welcomed at this Club, and we look forward to him taking us into the future.

Brendan is keen to meet all players from the Seniors and Juniors.

Welcome aboard Brendan.

From Melton Centrals website , could be wrong but if i am , so are they.

strikepower;353345 said:

think you might be talking about joel kitchen plays for buninyong. won the district bf and only 18, good bat and bowls leggys i think. recon he might make the travel into the bca this season.

strikepower;353345 said:

think you might be talking about joel kitchen plays for buninyong. won the district bf and only 18, good bat and bowls leggys i think. recon he might make the travel into the bca this season.

iamthehighway;353832 said:

That's the one, he won the b&f 2 months late because the bca can't count

iamthehighway;353832 said:

That's the one, he won the b&f 2 months late because the bca can't count

cobber14;353692 said:

yes cobber,still here.well re-4 posts ago,bp was still at darley.but now he draf
ted to a hard wicket comp.well done parks,all the best with new role.;)

cobber14;353692 said:

yes cobber,still here.well re-4 posts ago,bp was still at darley.but now he draf
ted to a hard wicket comp.well done parks,all the best with new role.;)

i think begbie is almost a certainty to be playing for melbourne next season. gunn ffrom point, colbourne and eyers have all trained with essendon

i think begbie is almost a certainty to be playing for melbourne next season. gunn ffrom point, colbourne and eyers have all trained with essendon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back