Ben Cousins Sacked and Deregistered

Re: Ben Cousins Sacked and Deregistered

Jolldo87;289935 said:
Come on Tigers, lets get him. @|

Wallet will be desperate to get him as he has to somehow make the finals next year to milk another contract from the Tigers ;)

I think that Essendon want him.

That's what I read and heard on the radio today.

I don't seriously believe that though.

Richmond could be a go.

Praying that it happens, Cuz is a superstar

Kram81;290498 said:
I reckon he would fit in well at Hawthorn S2C.
Problem is that Hawthorn don't want him.
Looks like that he could be in a black jumper with a yellow sash on it next year.

I hope it happens.

as a richmond member and die hard fan, i have to say that with cousins coming to tigerland, i'm bloody stoked. he'll do wonders in the midfield for us

Badger;294338 said:
as a richmond member and die hard fan, i have to say that with cousins coming to tigerland, i'm bloody stoked. he'll do wonders in the midfield for us

Badger which 1 are you the 1 on the right or the left???:confused:

Geeze I am pumped for his return. Hope he shows us all what a great player he can still be and brings Richmond up into the 8 at least.

Will whack some money on him for a laugh for the brownlow.

D.K;294602 said:
Geeze I am pumped for his return. Hope he shows us all what a great player he can still be and brings Richmond up into the 8 at least.

Will whack some money on him for a laugh for the brownlow.
I am rapt that he's back and playing for the Tigers. The first thing that I did when I found out that he was going to richmond was texted one of my brother's who is a tigers fan and he was happy as well.

He handled the questions very well. Some of them were out of line imo but he managed to answer them well.

Foley said, "He's had alot of highs" I lol'ed. :D

Jolldo87;294840 said:
He handled the questions very well. Some of them were out of line imo but he managed to answer them well.

Foley said, "He's had alot of highs" I lol'ed. :D
Same here when I was listening to the presser.

Those journos sounded like that they were more interested in his drug habbits rather than his football skills. :mad:

Back