Ben Cousins Sacked and Deregistered

Re: Ben Cousins Sacked and Deregistered

D.K;294602 said:
Geeze I am pumped for his return. Hope he shows us all what a great player he can still be and brings Richmond up into the 8 at least.

Will whack some money on him for a laugh for the brownlow.

If his 100% fit and just had a season off the brownlow is a real thing it could happen.

schwab2clarkson;294841 said:
Those journos sounded like that they were more interested in his drug habbits rather than his football skills. :mad:

Comes with the territory now.

Good luck Tigs.

Biggie;295067 said:
Comes with the territory now.

Good luck Tigs.
I just hope that when he has to face the media that all the media respect him as a footballer and forgive him for his past.
I hate disrespectful people no matter what they do.
I did hear that Ben was going to sign with Darley in the Ballarat Footy League if he wasn't drafted to Richmond.
It would have meant that I would have had to be on the lookout for any crap that he was served up.
I respect Ben Cousins and hold him in high regard so if anyone was to make comments in the Ballarat League, it would be defended by all those who want to give the guy a chance.
We know that he's not in the Ballarat League now. But it won't stop the journos wanting to derail his footy press conferences to talk about his drug habits.

schwab2clarkson;295352 said:
I just hope that when he has to face the media that all the media respect him as a footballer and forgive him for his past.
I hate disrespectful people no matter what they do.
I did hear that Ben was going to sign with Darley in the Ballarat Footy League if he wasn't drafted to Richmond.
It would have meant that I would have had to be on the lookout for any crap that he was served up.
I respect Ben Cousins and hold him in high regard so if anyone was to make comments in the Ballarat League, it would be defended by all those who want to give the guy a chance.
We know that he's not in the Ballarat League now. But it won't stop the journos wanting to derail his footy press conferences to talk about his drug habits.

Ben went through a bad time being in the limelight and the wrong people offering him the wrong 'substances' or 'pills' on the nightscene, but have a look at all the work and commitment he as put in to get back into the game he loves. After his time at the Eagles many would have written him off, but in working for what he loved he got back up on the platform and i wish ben the best of luck and i really do hope he shows those journos he truely is a star.

as long as it isnt against the bombers;)

Richmond will be a good team this year. They have been struck by the injury stick these past few years (coughlan, brown, raines etc). With these types of players coming back and with the added talented youth richmond will be very hard to stop ( i hope:p).
Ben Cousins coming to tigerland is just a bonus!!!
Go tiges in 09:D

Back